🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

I just can't help posting this again...View attachment 38231

Cant say that I blame ya....I wouldnt be offended if you posted it several more times.

So happy to oblige you, dear friendo!

View attachment 38234

Thank you ma'am can I have another?

Why, indeedy-do! It would make a fabulous Av for you, too!

View attachment 38235

I hope you don't mind but I BORROWED that little gem, for use further down the line! Excellent shop!!!

Why thank you! It was just a simple little memecrunch job. And please feel free to use it early and often!

At the shallow skin layer,

I dont think the citizens in American want a MILF as President.

Some Hot tamale, good looking woman in spiked heals with legs as far as one can see, is NOT what people want in a female President....because she is 'female', I don't think her looks will matter...where as the Men in the contest, will be compared on their looks. :D

Come on teabagger........you can do better than that.

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

It was a joke that was funny for maybe a weekend. At best.

To still be beating that dead horse...

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

Way before the Tea Party...FYI, the stupid need help!

Its gain in prominence has been attributed to its depiction in the film Pecker, which was released in 1998.[9] It has since become popular enough with couples to be discussed during an episode of Sex and the City.[10]

You're joking, right?

Prominence though Pecker? With it's massive 2 million dollar gross?

I don't think we'll have to worry about the Hildebeasty, it would seem the Heir Apparent, has already Kissed Allah's ring!

BACZnTL.jpg

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Its gain in prominence has been attributed to its depiction in the film Pecker, which was released in 1998.[9] It has since become popular enough with couples to be discussed during an episode of Sex and the City.[10]

You're joking, right?

Apparently YOU know about Pecker, I didn't, and did some research.... you don't like the provenance, go edit Wiki with what YOU think it was before 1998! Just remember the Tae Party will be teabaggin' you....
teabag.gif

Perhaps we should refer to the subversive pond scum as Golden Showers..
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

Truly.

Pathetic.

You're joking, right?

Apparently YOU know about Pecker, I didn't, and did some research.... you don't like the provenance, go edit Wiki with what YOU think it was before 1998! Just remember the Tae Party will be teabaggin' you....
teabag.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

I clicked on the link you provided. Before that, no I had never heard of it.

And from the numbers, neither had the vast majority of Americans.

It was an obscure term. The left, with their incredible assumption that if they know a slang term for a gay sex act, then EVERYONE must know that term, and it they don't they are stupid...

Every time that a lib used, or god forbid STILL uses this term to supposedly show something negative about cons, what they are really doing is showing how little they grasp the idea that other people are different than them.

Which has interesting implications for all their bullshit about diversity and respecting other cultures.

You're joking, right?

teabag.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

It was an obscure term. The left, with their incredible assumption that if they know a slang term for a gay sex act, then EVERYONE must know that term, and it they don't they are stupid...

Every time that a lib used, or god forbid STILL uses this term to supposedly show something negative about cons, what they are really doing is showing how little they grasp the idea that other people are different than them.

Which has interesting implications for all their bullshit about diversity and respecting other cultures.

You almost sound completely rational with this post.... what did you drink to straighten yourself up?

You're joking, right?

teabag.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

You almost sound completely rational with this post.... what did you drink to straighten yourself up?

Much coffee. And I am not done yet. Soon, wine. Then precious sleep.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

Wow, you must lose it when the left go after Palin for looking like a naughty secretary and make fun of her shrill voice. I know you’d be the last guy to have a double standard. Problem is, I can’t remember any of those posts. You have any?

Not my assertion -- burden of proof is all your'n. Have fun with that negative.

emot-munch.gif

I would never waste my time trying to prove anything to you. You have no intellectual integrity. You know, like this post

Then you shouldn't be floating rhetorical turds points you can't prove, should you?

Shootin' fish in a barrel...

I thought you were the word parser extraordinaire. You just whiffed on what I said. I never said I can’t prove it, I said I can’t prove it to you because your intellect is not in play. Try to keep up.

Didn't say you said you can't prove it -- *I* said you can't prove it. Try to kee -- never mind. :eusa_hand:

:eusa_boohoo:

Don't wanna get embarrassed? Then don't float fallacies in the toilet bowl. I flush.

You should be the one to flush, you create most of the shit

Link?

See -- there goes another one.
smiley-toilet06.gif

Smatter, androgyne? Can't think of anything to say on the topic?

Post #107 in this thread

Post 107 is mine -- not yours.

Perhaps its significance sailed over the points on your head.
Clue 1: the entity pictured began the first of two POTUS terms at the age of 70. 2½ weeks before that very birthday.
Clue 2: Now read the post it responded to;
Clue 3: Do da math.​

No shit. You asked for an example of when you float turds. You’re just losing more ground now

If there's "no shit" how can there be turds?

See that? I run rings around you logically.

Women will vote for her regardless of what she is.......

Not THIS woman. :D And it has nothing to do with how she looks. I would like to see a woman in the White House, but it's also important that she be of good character, and I don't think Hillary is of very good character. Some are saying that she isn't going to run, but who knows?

I just wonder why we can't get better candidates. Is this the BEST we can do?

what if when they start taking polls and reveal that only 20% of men will vote for her cause the other 80% don't see Hillary as a woman. More like the greedy/overweight landlord from hell.

Some Hot tamale, good looking woman in spiked heals with legs as far as one can see, is NOT what people want in a female President....because she is 'female', I don't think her looks will matter...where as the Men in the contest, will be compared on their looks. :D
MILF???

Nobody would love to fuck Hillary.

MILF???

Nobody would love to fuck Hillary.

Nontheless, we still need to hammer her.......errr, uhh......I mean stick it to her........ummm......aww forget about it!

Forum List

Back