🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

At the shallow skin layer,

I dont think the citizens in American want a MILF as President.

Some Hot tamale, good looking woman in spiked heals with legs as far as one can see, is NOT what people want in a female President....because she is 'female', I don't think her looks will matter...where as the Men in the contest, will be compared on their looks. :D
MILF???

Nobody would love to fuck Hillary.
Sasquatch Would.

It's been awhile since we connected Brian Williams with the Hildebeast...same shit, different dress!

does anyone have that photo of Hillary when she was five and got to meet Abe Lincoln in 1876?

More from her past....and present...Huma was pissed!

christina-aguilera-hillary-clinton-boobs-meme.jpg

At the shallow skin layer,

I dont think the citizens in American want a MILF as President.

Some Hot tamale, good looking woman in spiked heals with legs as far as one can see, is NOT what people want in a female President....because she is 'female', I don't think her looks will matter...where as the Men in the contest, will be compared on their looks. :D
MILF???

Nobody would love to fuck Hillary.
Precisely why her looks actually may help her.... no one wants some killer good looking broad as President, as shallow as that may be... I think with men leaders, some people expect them to be tall and handsome...but I still do not think previous presidents won on their looks.....

If so, then Romney would have won, because he is drop dead gorgeous, the most handsome man!!!

Meh, the attractiveness of my president doesn't really mean anything to me. I really couldn't care less how ugly or fat the president is, if he or she is a GOOD president. I don't think Hillbilly qualifies.

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

It was a joke that was funny for maybe a weekend. At best.

To still be beating that dead horse...

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Way before the Tea Party...FYI, the stupid need help!

Its gain in prominence has been attributed to its depiction in the film Pecker, which was released in 1998.[9] It has since become popular enough with couples to be discussed during an episode of Sex and the City.[10]

You're joking, right?

Prominence though Pecker? With it's massive 2 million dollar gross?

Apparently YOU know about Pecker, I didn't, and did some research.... you don't like the provenance, go edit Wiki with what YOU think it was before 1998! Just remember the Tae Party will be teabaggin' you....
teabag.gif

Perhaps we should refer to the subversive pond scum as Golden Showers..
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

I clicked on the link you provided. Before that, no I had never heard of it.

And from the numbers, neither had the vast majority of Americans.

It was an obscure term. The left, with their incredible assumption that if they know a slang term for a gay sex act, then EVERYONE must know that term, and it they don't they are stupid...

Every time that a lib used, or god forbid STILL uses this term to supposedly show something negative about cons, what they are really doing is showing how little they grasp the idea that other people are different than them.

Which has interesting implications for all their bullshit about diversity and respecting other cultures.

So now you want to consider racist homophobe as another culture? That's funny.

Truly.

It was a joke that was funny for maybe a weekend. At best.

To still be beating that dead horse...

Pathetic.

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

You are using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult.

Like I said, to dim to be aware of what you are even doing.

Way before the Tea Party...FYI, the stupid need help!

Its gain in prominence has been attributed to its depiction in the film Pecker, which was released in 1998.[9] It has since become popular enough with couples to be discussed during an episode of Sex and the City.[10]

You're joking, right?

Prominence though Pecker? With it's massive 2 million dollar gross?

Apparently YOU know about Pecker, I didn't, and did some research.... you don't like the provenance, go edit Wiki with what YOU think it was before 1998! Just remember the Tae Party will be teabaggin' you....
teabag.gif

Perhaps we should refer to the subversive pond scum as Golden Showers..
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif

Now THAT is appropriate!

I clicked on the link you provided. Before that, no I had never heard of it.

And from the numbers, neither had the vast majority of Americans.

It was an obscure term. The left, with their incredible assumption that if they know a slang term for a gay sex act, then EVERYONE must know that term, and it they don't they are stupid...

Every time that a lib used, or god forbid STILL uses this term to supposedly show something negative about cons, what they are really doing is showing how little they grasp the idea that other people are different than them.

Which has interesting implications for all their bullshit about diversity and respecting other cultures.

So now you want to consider racist homophobe as another culture? That's funny.

THe difference here is that a large OTHER never heard of the term tea bagging.

For you to conclude that that only reason for someone to not know a slang term you know is stupidity, shows that you have no ability to understand even what the "other culture" MEANS, let alone respect them.

That this meme spread so rapidly though the "liberal" community when occurred shows that the liberals claims to be about diversity and respecting other cultures is complete bullshit.

I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

then list her accomplishments for us. tell us why she should be president. Note, being a dem is not a good reason.

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

then list her accomplishments for us. tell us why she should be president. Note, being a dem is not a good reason.

You're wasting your time, I've asked this question at least a dozen times and still haven't gotten even one accomplishment

LMAO

don't have to, she's not running ... did you NOTICE that ?

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

actually the dem party destroyed her in 2008 when the put the black guy on the ticket even though it was her turn.

Forum List

Back