🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

Doesn't this woman EVER give it a break.... She needs AA more than being a president!

hillarybooze.gif

Shiiiit...that women needs triple AAA....

Maybe she just needs Huma to bring her a Falafel to eat
:eusa_whistle:

I just can't help posting this again...
image.jpg

Truly.

It was a joke that was funny for maybe a weekend. At best.

To still be beating that dead horse...

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

How exactly do you herd a term? Is it anything like herding cats?

Try to concentrate. I'm making fun of teabaggers, and you are trying to pretend the term less embarrassing to you than it is. Don't get distracted by a typo.

Scuze moi. What you are actually accomplishing is to make an Epic Fool of yourself.

image.jpg

Truly.

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

Try to concentrate. I'm making fun of teabaggers, and you are trying to pretend the term less embarrassing to you than it is. Don't get distracted by a typo.

Sorry but that was to good to pass up. You just dont see "typos" of that quality often.

Wow, are you stupid.

I've said it many times, but it's always true. I don't worry about any teabaggers opinion of me. I would probably reevaluate my opinions if they agreed with me.

What a moron ^^^^.

Come on teabagger........you can do better than that.

Besides the Democrats always seemed fascinated with the Fist as
a symbol which really makes then "Fisters".

Considering all the crap they try to shove on people
it makes sense

Fisting_Collective.gif

Fisting_School.jpg

Good luck with that one. Your claim to "TEABAGGER" was self chosen. It doesn't work nearly as well the way you are trying.

I've said it many times, but it's always true. I don't worry about any teabaggers opinion of me. I would probably reevaluate my opinions if they agreed with me.

What a moron ^^^^.

it makes sense

Fisting_Collective.gif

Fisting_School.jpg

Good luck with that one. Your claim to "TEABAGGER" was self chosen. It doesn't work nearly as well the way you are trying.

Methinks Thou Doth Protest TOO MUCH!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Scuze moi. What you are actually accomplishing is to make an Epic Fool of yourself.

View attachment 38232

Oh DAMN !!!!

What a moron ^^^^.

it makes sense

Fisting_Collective.gif

Fisting_School.jpg

Methinks Thou Doth Protest TOO MUCH!

View attachment 38233

sure does

FIST (Fight Imperialism – Stand Together) is a national group of young revolutionaries

1003068_518020514951485_1985768838_n.png

seems like they like calling themselves Fisters

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

The people should have done that with Obama.
I didn't so much vote for Obama as I voted against McCain/Caribou Barbie. Didn't have anything to do with outward appearances.

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

Pathetic.

Yeah those darn "tea party crazies" it's all their fault. look what they have done.

Wait what did they do exactly?

Brought us idiots like Ted Cruz, Louie Gohmert, and Tom Cotton.

So nothing bad at all they just elected a few representatives who are looking out for working people's interests. The horror of that. lol

Give Hillary the presidency and a Democrat congress and they'll immediately get down to serious legislation. #1 item? Criminalization of denigrating pant suits.

I just can't help posting this again...View attachment 38231

Cant say that I blame ya....I wouldnt be offended if you posted it several more times.

So happy to oblige you, dear friendo!

View attachment 38234

Thank you ma'am can I have another?

Why, indeedy-do! It would make a fabulous Av for you, too!

View attachment 38235

That it would. In fact it might even make me break my own rule of no avi's.

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

Are Democrats still pretending she is qualified ?

I just can't help posting this again...View attachment 38231

Cant say that I blame ya....I wouldnt be offended if you posted it several more times.

So happy to oblige you, dear friendo!

View attachment 38234

Thank you ma'am can I have another?

Why, indeedy-do! It would make a fabulous Av for you, too!

View attachment 38235

I hope you don't mind but I BORROWED that little gem, for use further down the line! Excellent shop!!!

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

Pathetic.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Forum List

Back