🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

'So you want our public officials to emulate Hollywood actors? Really. Shouldn't you be more worried about policy instead of pretty?

LOL...Thats why you dipshits elect clowns like Al Franken.
I could not believe he got re-elected.

My boycott of MN continues, I know it does not amount to much in the big picture, but I used to spend about $10,000 a year up there muskie fishing.

Not going back until they dump him.
I'm sure they miss you

The rust belt needs every dime they can get.
They won't get another one from me while Franken is in the Senate.

I pretty much stay out of all liberal states,they dont have anything I want.

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.
At least 51% will vote for her. More because women who would have otherwise not voted will be because they want to be a part of the historic moment.

Its why you're going after her so hard.

Wow. Historic moment?

So instead of voting based on looks you think women will vote for Hillary because she is a woman?

You realize that that's a worse rational than the OP?

I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Hillary has only two notable accomplishments to the libtards:

1. She married and stayed married to Bubba
2. She has a vagina

Even the most adamant teabagger has to admit, even if it is just to himself, those two things aren't enough to justify her massive support. Is it possible you are just pretending you believe that shit because you are afraid to admit the truth?

There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

2. She has a vagina

Even the most adamant teabagger has to admit, even if it is just to himself, those two things aren't enough to justify her massive support. Is it possible you are just pretending you believe that shit because you are afraid to admit the truth?

Wow, are you stupid.

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

I would never vote for her , but there are a whole lot of idiots out there who would, a whole lot.

How true these little memes are!

B55F7xkCcAAjkKH.jpg

LMAO

2. She has a vagina

Would you care to list her accomplishments, besides straddling Bill's turkey baster?

LMAO

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

I've said it many times, but it's always true. I don't worry about any teabaggers opinion of me. I would probably reevaluate my opinions if they agreed with me.

LMAO

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

I've said it many times, but it's always true. I don't worry about any teabaggers opinion of me. I would probably reevaluate my opinions if they agreed with me.

What a moron ^^^^.

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

Come on teabagger........you can do better than that.

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

You use the phrase "teabagger" so persistently that one cannot help but conclude that you are confessing to your favorite activity.

Truly.

It was a joke that was funny for maybe a weekend. At best.

To still be beating that dead horse...

Pathetic.

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

Conclude what you want teabagger. It's far from the only thing you are wrong about.

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

He's the classic shit for brains example..

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

Truly.

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

What a moron ^^^^.

Truly.

Pathetic.

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

What a moron ^^^^.

Truly.

Pathetic.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

He probably practiced it

2. She has a vagina

Wow, are you stupid.

What a moron ^^^^.

image.jpg

Forum List

Back