🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

I don't know that, and you don't either. You made a sweeping generalization based on assumption and think you made a point rather than a double fallacy. One which I might add also demonstrates your ignorance of how elections work -- it's a choice between candidates. not a race test. And "choice" means you vote for one because you don't want the other.

But I'll settle and answer the question, since you can't seem to link to "blacks". All "blacks" are invited to my house tomorrow for brunch. We'll take a poll. I'll report back here.

Dumbass.

Talk about dumbass. Why dont you point out where I said all blacks?
Have you ever heard of this thing called Google?
Google

You said "blacks". Not "some blacks", not "these blacks", not "those blacks", not "this black friend of my sister's cousin's babysitter -- "blacks". That means if you're black, you voted for O'bama AND did so on the basis of what he looked like.

Fallacy of Hasty Generalization - Fallacy of Assumption

Don't worry, as I said I've invited "blacks" over tomorrow.
You prolly think I should serve watermelon, amirite?

:rolleyes:

Seriously? :lmao:
I give you a whole page of blacks admitting they voted based on color and this is all you have in answer?
What a pathetic shill .....

:eusa_boohoo:

Don't wanna get embarrassed? Then don't float fallacies in the toilet bowl. I flush.

You should be the one to flush, you create most of the shit

Link?

See -- there goes another one.
smiley-toilet06.gif

Smatter, androgyne? Can't think of anything to say on the topic?

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

Wow, you must lose it when the left go after Palin for looking like a naughty secretary and make fun of her shrill voice. I know you’d be the last guy to have a double standard. Problem is, I can’t remember any of those posts. You have any?

Not my assertion -- burden of proof is all your'n. Have fun with that negative.

emot-munch.gif

Wow, you must lose it when the left go after Palin for looking like a naughty secretary and make fun of her shrill voice. I know you’d be the last guy to have a double standard. Problem is, I can’t remember any of those posts. You have any?

"The left" do huh?

It's like these links are written in Hausa or sump'm. They keep running the same fallacy over and over expecting different results. Boggles the very mind. :uhh:

by the time she is 70, 1/2 her brain will be gone. therefore she will often say "I Don't Recall" whenever anyone asks her a simple question.

by the time she is 70, 1/2 her brain will be gone. therefore she will often say "I Don't Recall" whenever anyone asks her a simple question.

Really. I did not know that about brains. Might essplain a lot.
I hear tell you hafta plug up the side holes to keep the brain in, like this:

Reaganclown.gif

when Hillary dies in 2035/40,(give or take 10 years), at least 500 Mad Scientists will be bidding for her brain. kinda like when they wanted Jeffrey the Cannabal Dalmers brain.

Last edited:
How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

So then I'm right to believe that if chris christie or mike huckabee is anywhere on the gop ticket you're not going to vote for them.

Right?
Bingo -

emot-munch.gif

I would never waste my time trying to prove anything to you. You have no intellectual integrity. You know, like this post

Talk about dumbass. Why dont you point out where I said all blacks?
Have you ever heard of this thing called Google?
Google

You said "blacks". Not "some blacks", not "these blacks", not "those blacks", not "this black friend of my sister's cousin's babysitter -- "blacks". That means if you're black, you voted for O'bama AND did so on the basis of what he looked like.

I give you a whole page of blacks admitting they voted based on color and this is all you have in answer?

Don't wanna get embarrassed? Then don't float fallacies in the toilet bowl. I flush.

Link?

smiley-toilet06.gif

Post #107 in this thread

emot-munch.gif

I would never waste my time trying to prove anything to you. You have no intellectual integrity. You know, like this post

Then you shouldn't be floating rhetorical turds points you can't prove, should you?

Shootin' fish in a barrel...

Link?

smiley-toilet06.gif

Post #107 in this thread

Post 107 is mine -- not yours.

Perhaps its significance sailed over the points on your head.
Clue 1: the entity pictured began the first of two POTUS terms at the age of 70. 2½ weeks before that very birthday.
Clue 2: Now read the post it responded to;
Clue 3: Do da math.​

someone needs to draw her legs! Americans want to see them before they vote for her. at least Sarah Palin wasn't ashamed to let us guys check out her legs (and other body parts).

emot-munch.gif

Then you shouldn't be floating rhetorical turds points you can't prove, should you?

Shootin' fish in a barrel...

I thought you were the word parser extraordinaire. You just whiffed on what I said. I never said I can’t prove it, I said I can’t prove it to you because your intellect is not in play. Try to keep up.

Link?

smiley-toilet06.gif

Post #107 in this thread

Post 107 is mine -- not yours.

Perhaps its significance sailed over the points on your head.
Clue 1: the entity pictured began the first of two POTUS terms at the age of 70. 2½ weeks before that very birthday.
Clue 2: Now read the post it responded to;
Clue 3: Do da math.​

No shit. You asked for an example of when you float turds. You’re just losing more ground now

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?
Look at how quick Obama started turning grey.

'So you want our public officials to emulate Hollywood actors? Really. Shouldn't you be more worried about policy instead of pretty?

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

Let's see your picture. And just to go easy on you, you can post one from twenty years ago.

Forum List

Back