🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

don't have to, she's not running ... did you NOTICE that ?

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

Are those the two years that the democrat party, Obama, destroyed her? Oh wait that wouldn't be a difference. 2004 and election year in which she was destroyed and 2015 is not an election year?

There is no such thing as the "democrat party [sic]". Never has been, never will be. Confirmed: you are illiterate.

Democrat Party is meant as an insult, please take it as one.

It's only a self-insult when you (a) can't tell the difference between a noun and an adjective, and (b) reveal for all the world to see that you're outsourcing your scriptwriting directly from Lush Rimjob. Doesn't make you sound credible when you speak Puppet, nomsayin'?

At least you fixed the proper noun upper case, so maybe there's hope.

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Successful Mayor

Successful Governor

All from a middle class background, is that why the left seems to hate her so?

She even wrote a book that sold many more copies then Hillary's.

She has been very successful riding NO ones coat tails.

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

Are those the two years that the democrat party, Obama, destroyed her? Oh wait that wouldn't be a difference. 2004 and election year in which she was destroyed and 2015 is not an election year?

There is no such thing as the "democrat party [sic]". Never has been, never will be. Confirmed: you are illiterate.

Democrat Party is meant as an insult, please take it as one.

It's only a self-insult when you (a) can't tell the difference between a noun and an adjective, and (b) reveal for all the world to see that you're taking your script directly from Lush Rimjob.

At least you fixed the upper case, so maybe there's hope.

Actually, true story, Rush stole it from me.

BTW the whole reason for doing so is because the adjective Democratic doesn't fit them. It is more honest to say democrat party or party of democrats.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

You mean you don't have any facts? Just liberal talking points? :lol:

Plenty of facts. Just no desire to spar with an idiot right now. I'd rather just laugh at the silly right wing claims for now.......Perhaps later.

Plenty of facts. Just no desire to spar with an idiot right now. I'd rather just laugh at the silly right wing claims for now.......Perhaps later.

Mmmm-hmmmm. :D

But yet you have time to post nonsense, you have zilch, fool. Everyone knows it. Your best bet is to slink off and hope everybody forgets

Successful Mayor

Successful Governor

Successful Loser

(ask McCain how fast she can destroy a candidate)

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Successful Mayor

Successful Governor

All from a middle class background, is that why the left seems to hate her so?

She even wrote a book that sold many more copies then Hillary's.

She has been very successful riding NO ones coat tails.

Of Wasilla....

Who quit...

"The left" huh? Link to "the left"?
Could it be the John Birch reading material on her desk yathink?

Fake wrestling sold more TV eyeballs than William F. Buckley. Waay more.

None of which addresses the point which was -- nobody would know who she was without McCain 2008.

I'm more concerned with her lies than her appearance, TBH. I find her to be VERY untrustworthy and dishonest, a typical politician.

Of course. Looks are are just one of the many things voters will consider. Hill is a greedy little bitch who only wants to make money off being president. I don't think she cares about america at all. Like nearly all politicians she wants to make a fortune by selling her vote on every issue.

But yet you have time to post nonsense, you have zilch, fool. Everyone knows it. Your best bet is to slink off and hope everybody forgets

If you say so. For now, I was hoping for a few more claims about Vince Foster or Travelgate........Dance for me monkey.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.

Blacks did in the last election. Hell,they even admit it,

Please link to "blacks" -- all of them. After all it's the subject of your sentence.

So blacks didnt vote for obama because he's black?

I don't know that, and you don't either. You made a sweeping generalization based on assumption and think you made a point rather than a double fallacy. One which I might add also demonstrates your ignorance of how elections work -- it's a choice between candidates. not a race test. And "choice" means you vote for one because you don't want the other.

But I'll settle and answer the question, since you can't seem to link to "blacks". All "blacks" are invited to my house tomorrow for brunch. We'll take a poll. I'll report back here.

Dumbass.

Talk about dumbass. Why dont you point out where I said all blacks?
Have you ever heard of this thing called Google?
Google

If you say so. For now, I was hoping for a few more claims about Vince Foster or Travelgate........Dance for me monkey.

Again, you have nothing....and it's obvious....so who's the monkey, chimp?

Bulldog...after being schooled.

375075_0cb7_625x1000.jpg

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.

Please link to "blacks" -- all of them. After all it's the subject of your sentence.

I don't know that, and you don't either. You made a sweeping generalization based on assumption and think you made a point rather than a double fallacy. One which I might add also demonstrates your ignorance of how elections work -- it's a choice between candidates. not a race test. And "choice" means you vote for one because you don't want the other.

But I'll settle and answer the question, since you can't seem to link to "blacks". All "blacks" are invited to my house tomorrow for brunch. We'll take a poll. I'll report back here.

Dumbass.

Google

You said "blacks". Not "some blacks", not "these blacks", not "those blacks", not "this black friend of my sister's cousin's babysitter" -- "blacks". That means if you're black, you voted for O'bama AND did so on the basis of what he looked like. And it also means you think these "blacks" --- who somehow magically communicate by some Borgian telepathy -- are incapable of making a choice between Column A and Column B.

Fallacy of Hasty Generalization - Fallacy of Assumption

Don't worry, as I said I've invited "blacks" over tomorrow.
You prolly think I should serve watermelon, amirite? Or would that be a fallacy of assumption?

:rolleyes:

Dumbass.

Google

You said "blacks". Not "some blacks", not "these blacks", not "those blacks", not "this black friend of my sister's cousin's babysitter -- "blacks". That means if you're black, you voted for O'bama AND did so on the basis of what he looked like.

You prolly think I should serve watermelon, amirite?

Seriously? :lmao:
I give you a whole page of blacks admitting they voted based on color and this is all you have in answer?
What a pathetic shill .....

Dumbass.

Google

You said "blacks". Not "some blacks", not "these blacks", not "those blacks", not "this black friend of my sister's cousin's babysitter -- "blacks". That means if you're black, you voted for O'bama AND did so on the basis of what he looked like.

I give you a whole page of blacks admitting they voted based on color and this is all you have in answer?

:eusa_boohoo:

Don't wanna get embarrassed? Then don't float fallacies in the toilet bowl. I flush.

Dumbass.

Google

Don't wanna get embarrassed? Then don't float fallacies in the toilet bowl. I flush.

You should really find a new hobby. Message boards just aren't your thing.

Wow, you must lose it when the left go after Palin for looking like a naughty secretary and make fun of her shrill voice. I know you’d be the last guy to have a double standard. Problem is, I can’t remember any of those posts. You have any?

Dumbass.

Google

You should be the one to flush, you create most of the shit

Dumbass.

Google

You should really find a new hobby. Message boards just aren't your thing.

You realize you’re talking to an official member of the Internet spell and grammar police, don’t make him pull you over.

And word parsing, wow, Pogo is a master. He is actually the writer who gave Clinton the line that it depends what the definition of is is.

Forum List

Back