🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

I wouldn't discount this issue. Not because looks are a legitimate reason to vote for or against someone, but because our culture so favors image over substance.

Not good.

Especially in modern presidential elections.
Yup. It began in earnest with Kennedy vs. Nixon, the first televised debates.

Kennedy (and we're talking image here only) came off as cool and approachable, while Nixon came off as sharp-edged and nasty.

Nixon fared better in the radio only debates with Kennedy, Kennedy did better with TV. Appearance matters
Big time, more and more.

ok,here's her accomplishment ..

IF she decides to run for office there's not a damn thing RW's can do to beat her.

Taaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaa !!

The reality of American elections is looks matter. We have a percentage of voters, albeit a minority, that will cast a vote based on the candidate that "looks" the most Presidential. Yes it's dumb but it's true.That will work against Christie and it will work against Billary.

So let's just throw up our hands and be satisfied with the Same Old Thing. What a great plan.
What's the alternative? Voter training on how not to be biased on looks?

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?
Look at how quick Obama started turning grey.

So she scares the shit out of you politically, but you can't compete with her and you are reduced to sounding like a bunch of teen aged mean girls talking about how much you hate her. Very silly of you.

Boy you really read into everything and assume way too much.
Why is wanting her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes hate?

So now you support her, and are wanting to help increase her vote? Is that what you are saying?

NO

So when you said you only wanted "her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes" you were lying?

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?

So she scares the shit out of you politically, but you can't compete with her and you are reduced to sounding like a bunch of teen aged mean girls talking about how much you hate her. Very silly of you.

Why is wanting her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes hate?

So now you support her, and are wanting to help increase her vote? Is that what you are saying?

NO

So when you said you only wanted "her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes" you were lying?

C'mon BD, you're stretching. Peach is a good egg. She plays hammered dulcimer. :eusa_dance:

I can see the Republican platform now.

Hillary is fat and ugly.

yeah, that'll work, run on that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The reality of American elections is looks matter. We have a percentage of voters, albeit a minority, that will cast a vote based on the candidate that "looks" the most Presidential. Yes it's dumb but it's true.That will work against Christie and it will work against Billary.

So let's just throw up our hands and be satisfied with the Same Old Thing. What a great plan.
What's the alternative? Voter training on how not to be biased on looks?

In some way, sure. Why not?
We live in a consumer-fetish society hypnotized by images and video advertising. There's nothing positive in that. It deserves to die, yesterday. :death:

NO

NO

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

don't have to, she's not running ... did you NOTICE that ?

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

Are those the two years that the democrat party, Obama, destroyed her? Oh wait that wouldn't be a difference. 2004 and election year in which she was destroyed and 2015 is not an election year?

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.

So her one accomplishment was when she was a Republican, makes sense.

I didn't set out to name any "accomplishments". Why would I even look that up? She's not even a candidate for anything. I set out to mock the superficial bullshit values of the OP. That's what it says right above in the previous post. Can't you read?

The Millennials are ready for Hillary Rodham Clinton and appear primed for Paul Ryan, too.

Clinton is the top pick for president among 18-to-34-year-old Democratic voters in a poll by Fusion, the network that champions a young and diverse America. In a hypothetical matchup against an unnamed GOP nominee, the former secretary of State has 50% support vs. 33% for the Republican,

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh !

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

LMAO

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

LMAO

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

Are those the two years that the democrat party, Obama, destroyed her? Oh wait that wouldn't be a difference. 2004 and election year in which she was destroyed and 2015 is not an election year?

There is no such thing as the "democrat party [sic]". Never has been, never will be. Confirmed: you are illiterate.

LMAO

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

You mean you don't have any facts? Just liberal talking points? :lol:

LMAO

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

LMAO

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

There is no such thing as the "democrat party [sic]". Never has been, never will be. Confirmed: you are illiterate.

Democrat Party is meant as an insult, please take it as one.

LMAO

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Forum List

Back