🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

As always, it's just my way of honoring another dumb choice made by the tea party crazies. You proudly claimed that name......Embrace it.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

You are using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult.

Like I said, to dim to be aware of what you are even doing.

Here's another use for that dictionary:
Nothing about "teabagging" -- the sexual term -- requires homosexuality. You're the one reaching here.

well, if Hillary loses, hey, President Walker can always appointer as the White House Dog Catcher or Groundskeeper (someone has to battle with those pesky gophers)

Bill Murray.

Hee hee I made a movie funny

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

then list her accomplishments for us. tell us why she should be president. Note, being a dem is not a good reason.

You're wasting your time, I've asked this question at least a dozen times and still haven't gotten even one accomplishment

Maybe because she's not running for anything. YA THINK?

even without make-up, Sarah Palin is still a hottie.

So -- you vote for a POTUS on the basis of "heat" do ya? Your own gonadal response, that's it?

With this kind of electorate it's a wonder we still have a country at all...

Even make up can't fix what ails Hillary. Age and alcohol have taken their toll
like i mentioned about a week or two ago, I can just vision Hillary Campaigning and/or debating as "Various Body Parts" fall off, or out of her mouth.

Somehow I just can't see this as leader of the free world....

Funny-faces-Hillary-Clint-008.jpg

like i mentioned about a week or two ago, I can just vision Hillary Campaigning and/or debating as "Various Body Parts" fall off, or out of her mouth.

sooner or later Hillary will start making Joe Biden type gaffs as she is campaigning and 70% of all Americans will completely lose interest. Especially when she inadvertantly says "Senator Ben Gazi" my dear friend.

Can you remind us which "various body parts" fell out of Reagan?

Didn't think so.

His brain......It didn't actually fall off. It just kind of turned to jelly.

so are they going to hook Hillary up to a machine at the debates that will keep her sane for the 90 minute session?

sooner or later Hillary will start making Joe Biden type gaffs as she is campaigning and 70% of all Americans will completely lose interest. Especially when she inadvertantly says "Senator Ben Gazi" my dear friend.

"Gaffs" like ... inadvertantly [sic] misspelling "gaffes"?

images

Gaff Tape
oopsie​

so are they going to hook Hillary up to a machine at the debates that will keep her sane for the 90 minute session?

They'll have to hang it under a dress instead of a suit jacket...

Abushfromback.jpg

Pretty simple -- wireless receiver, talks to the cochlea through the bones, coach off camera feeds lines...

i wonder how many times Hillary will look at her watch or one of her gadgets during her debate with Cruz or Walker. {got to check those phone calls and texts).

i wonder how many times Hillary will look at her watch or one of her gadgets during her debate with Cruz or Walker. {got to check those phone calls and texts).

That usually goes down well too.

121001092247-debate-fun-bush-checks-watch-00000415-story-top.jpg

"Down (the) well" -- get it?
I kill me.

Forum List

Back