🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

Do looks matter?? Yes. Is it right/fair?? No. People are judgmental, even if they won't admit it and/or it's on a subconscious level. I also think that it matters more for a woman, which is even more bullshit...but I'm just being realistic. Hillary is not hideous, but she does look tired and really shows her age when she's not smiling. Yet when she smiles, she looks disingenuous to me. I'm not sure that it could mean the difference between winning or losing, because if a candidate can super connect on the issues, then most will gravitate toward them. It's always the swing voters that need to be considered for even the superficial reasons. I'm sure her handlers will take that into account when they're attempting to project the most polished image.

Not to me it doesn't. I don't care what the politician looks like. I care about what he or she stands for. Most politicians are butt ugly anyways.

Hillary's problem is she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside

What have we learned here today? Sassy thinks the fact that Hillary is no longer a teenager should disqualify her from being president. Obviously there might be valid policy differences to be discussed, but she thinks a couple of wrinkles are more pressing right now. She also claims to not be a teabagger, but can't come up with any way to differentiate her from all the other teabaggers. All she can do is claim some secret difference.........not very convincing.

What does the particular poster's lean have to do with this thread? Why don't you stick to commenting on the topic?

He can't, he's obsessed with tea bagging, he wakes up at night mumbling about tea baggers and then has to check under his bed for the tea party boogeymen....he has a Hillary night light to keep him safe

Do looks matter?? Yes. Is it right/fair?? No. People are judgmental, even if they won't admit it and/or it's on a subconscious level. I also think that it matters more for a woman, which is even more bullshit...but I'm just being realistic. Hillary is not hideous, but she does look tired and really shows her age when she's not smiling. Yet when she smiles, she looks disingenuous to me. I'm not sure that it could mean the difference between winning or losing, because if a candidate can super connect on the issues, then most will gravitate toward them. It's always the swing voters that need to be considered for even the superficial reasons. I'm sure her handlers will take that into account when they're attempting to project the most polished image.

Not to me it doesn't. I don't care what the politician looks like. I care about what he or she stands for. Most politicians are butt ugly anyways.

What have we learned here today? Sassy thinks the fact that Hillary is no longer a teenager should disqualify her from being president. Obviously there might be valid policy differences to be discussed, but she thinks a couple of wrinkles are more pressing right now. She also claims to not be a teabagger, but can't come up with any way to differentiate her from all the other teabaggers. All she can do is claim some secret difference.........not very convincing.

What does the particular poster's lean have to do with this thread? Why don't you stick to commenting on the topic?

"Topic"?

This thread ever had a "topic"?

Where ya been? Doze off after the tapioca?

Motorcycle needed an oil change and a quick chrome wipe.

The topic wandered long ago.

"Topic"?

Yes, the topic is Hillary Clinton and if people would not vote for her based upon her appearance or her age. I say that most politicians rate pretty low on the "beauty" scale anyways, so her appearance doesn't really matter. It's her ideology that matters and her record of being just another dishonest politician and a former sleazy defense attorney.

We really NEED to keep lawyers out of the White House . . . . after all, they are experts at manipulating the system to work in their favor.

Where ya been? Doze off after the tapioca?

Motorcycle needed an oil change and a quick chrome wipe.

Oh.....

parade1_t460.jpg

"Topic"?

Yes, the topic is Hillary Clinton and if people would not vote for her based upon her appearance or her age. I say that most politicians rate pretty low on the "beauty" scale anyways, so her appearance doesn't really matter. It's her ideology that matters and her record of being just another dishonest politician and a former sleazy defense attorney.

We really NEED to keep lawyers out of the White House . . . . after all, they are experts at manipulating the system to work in their favor.

I'm married to an attorney...so I'm a tad biased

He can't, he's obsessed with tea bagging, he wakes up at night mumbling about tea baggers and then has to check under his bed for the tea party boogeymen....he has a Hillary night light to keep him safe

So you've been looking in my window? NO!! YOU CAN"T SEE MY D**K!!

Now you've tempted me into making a funny. :D

Maybe she doesn't have a telephoto lens. :razz:

Dude....:wtf:

rice-small-penis.jpg

Well, it's not a perky teenager any more either.

is this really the time for a liberal woman president being Iran is making nukes that could head our way while Hillary is playing with her 7 gadgets at 3am?

The topic wandered long ago.

One could say it aged. And not in a graceful way.
But it was never a legitimate topic in the first place.

"Topic"?

They're experts at persuasion is how I see it. Might as well elect advertising executives.

What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?
One is a lowly, bottom-dwelling, scum-sucking scavenger ... and the other is a fish.

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

nanny staters

I don't like loserterians or far left liberals. I don't mind the government doing things that make sense. I just doubt Hilliary will be anything other then a extreme liberal bitch.

I wonder if she'd make better decisions than Obama though? I wonder if she would be trying to make deals with Iran?

Forum List

Back