Hillary LOSES....AGAIN

You won't win too many hearts in Appalachia while talking shit about coal. For many of us here, our livelihoods are dependent on coal.
Don't worry mdk, If you're a coal miner Hillary promises to replace your job with a government welfare state "program" , ain't it great? :wtf:
And coal is so wonderful to breathe in Never mind all those with black lungs

You won't win too many hearts in Appalachia while talking shit about coal. For many of us here, our livelihoods are dependent on coal.
Don't worry mdk, If you're a coal miner Hillary promises to replace your job with a government welfare state "program" , ain't it great? :wtf:
And coal is so wonderful to breathe in Never mind all those with black lungs
Apparently the coal miners prefer having their jobs to having the Queen of Corruption "help" them by putting them out of work....... silly wabbits.

No, thankfully I am not a coal miner, but I have quite a few friends and family in the industry. Even today most of my family are mostly farmers, miners, and, mill hunkies.

No, thankfully I am not a coal miner, but I have quite a few friends and family in the industry. Even today most of my family are mostly farmers, miners, and, mill hunkies.

Mill hunkies?

Mill hunkies?

lol. A hunky is an old pejorative used to describe the Eastern European immigrants that worked in the coal and steel industry in the tri-county region. Many of us do not see it as a slur, but as a source of pride. Sort of like how some Cajuns warmingly embrace the term coonass.

Mill hunkies?

lol. A hunky is an old pejorative used to describe the Eastern European immigrants that worked in the coal and steel industry in the tri-county region. Many of us do not see as a slur, but as a source of pride. Sort of like how some Cajuns warmingly embrace the term coonass.

Oh....given it was you I thought it meant like man hunks LOL

Mill hunkies?

lol. A hunky is an old pejorative used to describe the Eastern European immigrants that worked in the coal and steel industry in the tri-county region. Many of us do not see as a slur, but as a source of pride. Sort of like how some Cajuns warmingly embrace the term coonass.

Oh....given it was you I thought it meant like man hunks LOL

A fair and logical jump to make. :lol:

Forum List

Back