Hillary may run after all....

Does it really matter if she does or doesn't?

The Democratic Party can't possibly back a person who lost to Trump.

She is toast.

Run hiLIARy Run!

Run run run like waddling hildebeast! The Dems need you!

Christ you guys are obsessed with that woman

How can we miss her if she won't go away?
You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

Are you ashamed of voting for hillary?

You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

Are you ashamed of voting for hillary?
Are you kidding, Trump sheep?

Would you vote for hillary again?

Would anyone vote for hillary again......if she sees a poll that even suggests she has one chance out of a thousand of winning....she will be in. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is what an insane need for power does to some.

I do not think there is anyone in American History so primed for the lust for power as hillary is and has been since decades ago.

Her last woids will probably be.....what are the polls saying now....do you think I have a chance?

hehheh

Last edited:
One thing about The Donald he never had the lust for the power that goes with the Presidency.....he stayed out when the mormon ran because he thought he could win.

It was never about the 'power' with Trump.....it was all about getting America back on track....that is a huge, huge difference between him and all these democrats who really have no clue what America needs or wants....for the democrats it is all about the power...to impose their will on the common folks....who are nothing but peasants to them....deplorable peasants, red necks, crackers, hill billys etc.

So easy to look down on the common folks from up there in those gilded towers of Moral Superiority..

Like a broken clock, you are right twice a day...but not in the way you think.

I would be delighted to never hear or see anything about hiLIARy and her awful husband and daughter for the rest of my life. The Clintons are as repulsive as the Kardashians. Sadly, there is not enough brain bleach to remove them from the memory banks.

ClintonProsperity_zpsfxoencx2.jpg

Forum List

Back