Hillary may run after all....

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112--political-cartoons-rednecks.jpg

Christ you guys are obsessed with that woman

How can we miss her if she won't go away?
You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

You poor little baby, your butt hurt really makes me laugh.

You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

^ literally posted in a thread extending decades of conservative butthurt over Hillary

Says a guy who whined about BOOOOOOOSH for Obama's entire term.
Quote me.
You must be mistaking me for one of the trolls who likes to dig up old threads.
It was the norm for almost all of the left for 8 years on this board. If you didn't you were the exception to the rule and I stand corrected.

Quote me.
It was the norm for almost all of the left for 8 years on this board. If you didn't you were the exception to the rule and I stand corrected.
I remember you all falling over each other to claim it was the norm for years, and having to point out that it wasn’t. And remember, Trump won on saying Dubya was a disaster. So you can’t even claim blaming Bush for problems was wrong anymore.

^ literally posted in a thread extending decades of conservative butthurt over Hillary

I don't give a damn either way about Hillary asshole, if she runs fine, who gives a damn? She will get smoked bad this time through as her party will runaway from her.

Poor baby, you got nothing but laughs from me.

I don't give a damn either way about Hillary asshole, if she runs fine, who gives a damn? She will get smoked bad this time through as her party will runaway from her.
You will never stop trying to bring Hillary into a conversation. Sad.

"According to Breitbart"...you don't see a problem there?

and

"A source close to Hillary". Yea...because Hillary people regularly talk to Breitbart LOL

Sorry freaks. You can relive 2016 in your heads as often as you want. It ain't happening.

Quote me.
I remember you all falling over each other to claim it was the norm for years, and having to point out that it wasn’t. And remember, Trump won on saying Dubya was a disaster. So you can’t even claim blaming Bush for problems was wrong anymore.
Bush was fine. He did not create the policies that fucked us over. Trump us a mealey mouthed ass who spouts off without thinking.
And you guys most definitely whined about Bush endlessly under Obama

Quote me.
Bush was fine. He did not create the policies that fucked us over. Trump us a mealey mouthed ass who spouts off without thinking.
And you guys most definitely whined about Bush endlessly under Obama
Bush was not fine. He tore the nation apart and sent soldiers to their deaths for absolutely nothing, and used it for political gain. There’s a reason he’s been in exile, with no defenders.

Forum List

Back