Hillary may run after all....

Christ you guys are obsessed with that woman
Says a guy who whined about BOOOOOOOSH for Obama's entire term.
Quote me.
You must be mistaking me for one of the trolls who likes to dig up old threads.
It was the norm for almost all of the left for 8 years on this board. If you didn't you were the exception to the rule and I stand corrected.
I remember you all falling over each other to claim it was the norm for years, and having to point out that it wasn’t. And remember, Trump won on saying Dubya was a disaster. So you can’t even claim blaming Bush for problems was wrong anymore.
Bush was fine. He did not create the policies that fucked us over. Trump us a mealey mouthed ass who spouts off without thinking.
And you guys most definitely whined about Bush endlessly under Obama
IF Hillary were President ,,Security clearances?
“If Hillary Clinton had one and she gave Chelsea Clinton a high-level security clearance over the objection of her White House chief counsel, the chief of staff, and Chelsea Clinton’s husband who’s also involved in finances also got a security clearance, wouldn’t Republicans justifiably be screaming from the rooftops?”

Kristen Powers, a CNN analyst and USA Today columnist, said Republicans would go “bonkers” at such a scenario.

Says a guy who whined about BOOOOOOOSH for Obama's entire term.
Quote me.
You must be mistaking me for one of the trolls who likes to dig up old threads.
It was the norm for almost all of the left for 8 years on this board. If you didn't you were the exception to the rule and I stand corrected.
I remember you all falling over each other to claim it was the norm for years, and having to point out that it wasn’t. And remember, Trump won on saying Dubya was a disaster. So you can’t even claim blaming Bush for problems was wrong anymore.
Bush was fine. He did not create the policies that fucked us over. Trump us a mealey mouthed ass who spouts off without thinking.
And you guys most definitely whined about Bush endlessly under Obama
IF Hillary were President ,,Security clearances?
“If Hillary Clinton had one and she gave Chelsea Clinton a high-level security clearance over the objection of her White House chief counsel, the chief of staff, and Chelsea Clinton’s husband who’s also involved in finances also got a security clearance, wouldn’t Republicans justifiably be screaming from the rooftops?”

Kristen Powers, a CNN analyst and USA Today columnist, said Republicans would go “bonkers” at such a scenario.
Maybe they’d be preoccupied with Benghazi investigations 19, 20, and 21

How can we miss her if she won't go away?
You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

You poor little baby, your butt hurt really makes me laugh.
^ literally posted in a thread extending decades of conservative butthurt over Hillary

I don't give a damn either way about Hillary asshole, if she runs fine, who gives a damn? She will get smoked bad this time through as her party will runaway from her.
You will never stop trying to bring Hillary into a conversation. Sad.

The thread is about hillary dumbshit
Does it really matter if she does or doesn't?

The Democratic Party can't possibly back a person who lost to Trump.

She is toast.

The Democratic Party? You mean the one Hillary owns?

Not anymore, the Democratic Party can't use her and will drop her like a rock if she decides to run.
Like the entirety of your alt-right

Wouldn't know anything about the alt-right. I would like to see the Republicans put up another candidate, I do like the butt hurt Trump causes you, it is entertaining.

You’ll never miss her. She’ll be dead and there will still be headlines on Drudgereport about how she’s been spotted alive with a thing on her tongue.

^ literally posted in a thread extending decades of conservative butthurt over Hillary

I don't give a damn either way about Hillary asshole, if she runs fine, who gives a damn? She will get smoked bad this time through as her party will runaway from her.

She is toast.

Not anymore, the Democratic Party can't use her and will drop her like a rock if she decides to run.

Wouldn't know anything about the alt-right. I would like to see the Republicans put up another candidate, I do like the butt hurt Trump causes you, it is entertaining.
since you like being entertained strap on your seat belt The next 2 years with trump twisting in the wind should really turn you on

She is toast.

since you like being entertained strap on your seat belt The next 2 years with trump twisting in the wind should really turn you on

It's all entertaining.

She is toast.

Yup, nothing more entertaining than watching liberals squirm...dumbass.

Forum List

Back