Hillary Melts Down at Rally

How in the hell did Clintons buddy and their flights to child rape island become Trump in your delusional easily manipulated little head?
Hey idiot, Trump is buddies with Epstein and has publically praised his preference for younger women. He's also currently named in a lawsuit with Epstein over raping a 12 and 13 year old girl.

You can plug your ears and cry now.
Clinton is a repeat customer for pedo air and you try to pin it on Trump. Good lord you're gullible.
Trump is currently ahead of Clinton in number of trials accusing him of pedo rape :thup:
You know decades of liberals using sex to destroy republican candidates are outdated. Hillary is known to get more pussy than Clinton.
Now not even pedophilia charges can convince republicans their guy's no good.
Lol I can't believe you actually believe that bro. I feel like you really don't and just hate him so you roll with it. I hope it's the latter

How in the hell did Clintons buddy and their flights to child rape island become Trump in your delusional easily manipulated little head?
Hey idiot, Trump is buddies with Epstein and has publically praised his preference for younger women. He's also currently named in a lawsuit with Epstein over raping a 12 and 13 year old girl.

Clinton is a repeat customer for pedo air and you try to pin it on Trump. Good lord you're gullible.
Trump is currently ahead of Clinton in number of trials accusing him of pedo rape :thup:
You know decades of liberals using sex to destroy republican candidates are outdated. Hillary is known to get more pussy than Clinton.
Hasn't convinced you for 30 years the clintons are repugnant piles of shit. The lies, the money, the fraud, the rape, the cover ups, the quid pro quo. All have done nothing to to convince you of the truth. Yet you want us to dismiss our candidate based on the shit you're throwing at the fan in order to further their corruption with no proof. Get your head out of your ass.

Lol I can't believe you actually believe that bro. I feel like you really don't and just hate him so you roll with it. I hope it's the latter
He doesn't even put any effort into thinking. He just does what the democrat machine tells him to do.

Like you liberals say alleged allegations it cannot be used against him. Remember innocent until proven guilty.
You can't say that since your only strategy against the Clintons for 40 years has been that allegations are proof of guilt.

Like you liberals say alleged allegations it cannot be used against him. Remember innocent until proven guilty.
You can't say that since your only strategy against the Clintons for 40 years has been that allegations are proof of guilt.
I'm pretty sure Comey listed the proof of guilt last July. Right up to the decision not to prosecute because of the democrats in power. If this was truly an equal system of laws she would have been in prison well before the primary process. You supported this second tier of laws in order to protect her and her criminal family. Still wonder why people may be a bit pissed off about that?

Good gawd that bitch is divisive.

You hear me CITIZENS?!

Yes, everybody hears you, and most laugh at you.
Yeah, I get a lot of funny ratings. Probably why my rating percentage is so much higher than yours :D
Everyone can appreciate the humor of a clown....even one with pie on their face.
huh? Stop dyking the bull and maybe you will make sense
Ah...another RW concession....we're getting a lot of these this week.....it's like the Alt-right version of rolling over and giving up.....:lol:
I think it's just people expressing their opinions. :)

I'm pretty sure Comey listed the proof of guilt last July. Right up to the decision not to prosecute because of the democrats in power. If this was truly an equal system of laws she would have been in prison well before the primary process. You supported this second tier of laws in order to protect her and her criminal family. Still wonder why people may be a bit pissed off about that?
Wrong

Like the many other crime families caught, the Clintons will eventually pay a hefty price.

Crime never pays. I'm not surprised the Clintons weren't smart enough to know that.

Wrong
He listed everything she did that was illegal, then chose to not prosecute. He then went to congress and Gowdey proved everything he said correct and it should have led to criminal charges. Are you just really slow or willfully ignorant?

upload_2016-11-2_21-2-23.png

Wrong
He listed everything she did that was illegal, then chose to not prosecute. He then went to congress and Gowdey proved everything he said correct and it should have led to criminal charges. Are you just really slow or willfully ignorant?
Pretend all you want. It won't change reality.

Hillary is sick and tired of lugging around Bill's baggage. Libs are in meltdown these days, the President of the Philippines called Obama a bastard son of a whore. Libs hearing what people really think of them, poor libs. :itsok:

Forum List

Back