Hillary needs to drop out before its too late

I want a Bernie who looks and talks like JFK and is married to Scarlet Johansen.

The problem with Donald is there is no good version of him.

Sorry, it has to be Hillary this time around, but Bernie as VP gets the progressive agenda in the door.

Hillary Clinton is NOT going to pick Bernie Sanders as her VP--LOL He would be a 500 pound anchor around her neck. His fruitcake policies, and his praising of Fidel Castro would be used by Republicans to paint her as extreme. She's not stupid. I am certain he is trying to pressure into that, by staying in this race, but he's never going to get that offer.
Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money
Bernie Sanders heaped praise on Fidel Castro in 1985 interview

Sanders is really irritating the Democrat Party right now. The longer he stays in a race he's already lost, the more he alienates Democrat Super delegates, the more credibility, respect and support he loses. It was he that changed his party status to run on the Democrat ticket, and it is Bernie Sanders that is now abusing that platform.

psrwf-political-cartoon-2.jpg

is the FBI investigating her? Yes or no?

You might also look at my other thread pointing- out that young females are not going to vote for a candidate based on anatomy either
Hillary Clinton is not under investigation.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How did hiLIARy do in Indiana the other day?

She lost by a decent margin and got almost the same amount of delegates.....
So even when Bernie wins if it's an open primary it doesn't mean all that much...
The Democrat primary system is set up for Hillary to win.

is the FBI investigating her? Yes or no?

You might also look at my other thread pointing- out that young females are not going to vote for a candidate based on anatomy either
Hillary Clinton is not under investigation.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Interesting you should say that....
The FBI feels differently.....

From the HuffPost...

Millions of Democrats are voting for a presidential candidate linked to an FBI criminal investigation. These voters either don’t know there’s been a year-long FBI investigation of Clinton’s emails, don’t care, or would vote for Clinton even she faced Espionage Act indictments. Potentially our next Commander in Chief will be interviewed by the FBI soon, as will her top aides. This state of affairs would never take place in any other leading democracy, but American politics is unique.

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

From the hacker.....

GUCCIFER: I BREACHED CLINTON SERVER!

Attachments

• Hillary hacker.jpg
    Hillary hacker.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
How did hiLIARy do in Indiana the other day?

She lost by a decent margin and got almost the same amount of delegates.....
So even when Bernie wins if it's an open primary it doesn't mean all that much...
The Democrat primary system is set up for Hillary to win.

Works the other way around too. If Clinton wins but Sanders comes lose then the delegate split in that single state isn't much. How is that a set up for Clinton?

#DropOutHillary

heres just one tweet:

‏@DrJillStein 12h12 hours ago
Seeing #DropOutHillary & #Republicans4Hillary show how divisive the corporate front running candidates are. Let's chose a different path.
Bernie is clearly the better candidate to go against Trump. His numbers clearly reflect that. People are seriously in denial about it.

TYT did a segment on the potential consequences of Hillary dropping out. Some Washington insiders told them that the DNC would elect Joe Biden instead of Bernie Sanders. Total scumbag move but you never know.

Hillary needs to drop out before its too late

before she gets charged with slaughtering Trump at the polls.

shes going to ruin it for the Left is she gets indicted AFTER the Primary. I'm telling you people DESPITE what ValeRaviJillian says

#DropOutHillary

heres just one tweet:

‏@DrJillStein 12h12 hours ago
Seeing #DropOutHillary & #Republicans4Hillary show how divisive the corporate front running candidates are. Let's chose a different path.
Bernie is clearly the better candidate to go against Trump. His numbers clearly reflect that. People are seriously in denial about it.

TYT did a segment on the potential consequences of Hillary dropping out. Some Washington insiders told them that the DNC would elect Joe Biden instead of Bernie Sanders. Total scumbag move but you never know.
its the females who are voting based on gender.

shes going to ruin it for the Left is she gets indicted AFTER the Primary. I'm telling you people DESPITE what ValeRaviJillian says

if they haven't nailed her ass in 3 years, they won't nail her in 6 months.

Forum List

Back