Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

One in Five!! So 80 percent think she isn't? I'd say that's good news, no?

You'll seem to think I'm a Hillary fan. I'm not. I would have preferred Bush or Rubio as I've mentioned over and over. But Trump is just so bad it's beyond belief. He is awful. And you guys champion him. Trust me, the world is laughing at you. Hysterically.

Who's not winning in this thread?:spinner::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BY the way s0n.....that avatar is ghey. Does it make you feel like more of a tough guy??:beer:

But not Hillary who lied repeatedly about her private life, Bill's behavior, her server, landing under sniper fire, Wall Street, Benghazi and everything else. If the woman said it's sunny outside, take a raincoat

I never said that. I said Trump was the bigger liar.

Which one of these is not a lie. Take your time. I especially love the way on the Letterman segment he says his ties MANUFACTURED OVERSEAS, are the best sellers in the world. You and I know that's just a throw away line, he has no fucking idea what the best selling tie in the world is. But dupes like you no doubt swallow it hook, line and sinker. I couldn't make this shit up.

Lying to you about what you want to hear is certainly more honest than lying to you about what you don't want to hear. I see your point. Or in your native language ... baa

Neither of them are great. But he is infinitely worse. Or in your native language...grunt...

Well, if you can just keep repeating Trump's worse, I can't overcome that ruthless logic ...

I'm biased though, thinking that both of them are liars. You're fair and honest, which is why you know your enemy is worse. You believe that, don't you?

But not Hillary who lied repeatedly about her private life, Bill's behavior, her server, landing under sniper fire, Wall Street, Benghazi and everything else. If the woman said it's sunny outside, take a raincoat

I never said that. I said Trump was the bigger liar.

Which one of these is not a lie. Take your time. I especially love the way on the Letterman segment he says his ties MANUFACTURED OVERSEAS, are the best sellers in the world. You and I know that's just a throw away line, he has no fucking idea what the best selling tie in the world is. But dupes like you no doubt swallow it hook, line and sinker. I couldn't make this shit up.

Who says they came under sniper fire when they didn't? Who says they were named after someone who was a nobody until they were six? Who sets up a private server for government business then lies their ass off about it over and over? Who attacks women who were sexually assaulted by their husband? Who lets four people die because you don't want to contradict your administrations pro-terrorist policy? Who coins a phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" to explain allegations against your husband you knew were true when you said it? Who hides their White Water files (she was legally required to keep) during an entire investigation then suddenly finds it when it's over?

You can't make that shit up.

[

Who says they came under sniper fire when they didn't? Who says they were named after someone who was a nobody until they were six? Who sets up a private server for government business then lies their ass off about it over and over? Who attacks women who were sexually assaulted by their husband? Who lets four people die because you don't want to contradict your administrations pro-terrorist policy? Who coins a phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" to explain allegations against your husband you knew were true when you said it? Who hides their White Water files (she was legally required to keep) during an entire investigation then suddenly finds it when it's over?

As Flopper mentioned in the OP ED , she is not without sin. And some of your above points are valid (but not all). Seriously, I could spend AT LEAST the next hour writing up SOME of Trump's lies but I just don't have the time. The vid I posted is about 5% percent of his BS. As I have stated time and time again (and note you haven't - who's the partisan hack here again?), they both don't look that great.

[

As Flopper mentioned in the OP ED , she is not without sin. And some of your above points are valid (but not all). Seriously, I could spend AT LEAST the next hour writing up SOME of Trump's lies but I just don't have the time. The vid I posted is about 5% percent of his BS. As I have stated time and time again (and note you haven't - who's the partisan hack here again?), they both don't look that great.

Trump lies are political campaigning , only the die hards believe any of that

We are talking about the lies hillary told while in office that effected people's life's so she could get political gain.

We are talking about the lies hillary told while in office that effected people's life's so she could get political gain.

Fuck off. he's as political as it gets. he's a fucking moron who lies every time he opens his mouth. Doesn't affect people? Ask those who have been affected by his FOUR chapter 11 bankruptcies. I'm sure they love him...

[

I agreed Trump lies, so I don't know what point you think you're making. Repeating the point not in contention does what exactly? You're just giving Hillary a pass because she's a leftist and says what you want to hear.

As I have stated time and time again (and note you haven't - who's the partisan hack here again?), they both don't look that great.

:wtf:

kaz said:
I'm biased though, thinking that both of them are liars. You're fair and honest, which is why you know your enemy is worse. You believe that, don't you?

:lmao:

So it's exactly as I said ...

[

You forgot the inherent truth of liberalism. You see, we all know liberals are right. So when we say things that aren't liberal, we know we're wrong. We know we're a bunch of angry, greedy rich and corporation lovers, gun huggers and Jesus zealots. But damn it we do. So we have to lie, it's our only choice. So of course we're the liars, everything we say is a lie.

Get it now?

Forum List

Back