Hillary: Polygamy, Polyamory a Civil Right

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Like so many others, my personal views have been shaped over time by people I have known and loved, by my experience representing our nation on the world stage, my devotion to law and human rights and the guiding principles of my faith. Marriage, after all, is a fundamental building block of our society. A great joy, and yes, a great responsibility.”

For example, I have learned much from the wisdom of my great friend Jacob Zuma, the President of South Africa. Jacob, as you can see here, is the world’s most prominent polygamist, having married his lovely sixth wife, Gloria Bongi Ngema. Ms. Bongi Ngema already shares First Lady duties by accompanying the president on official trips, along with President Zuma’s three other current wives. In truth, President Zuma’s several wives have shared their husband with much more grace than I shared my own husband with Monica Lewinsky or Gennifer Flowers or Paula Jones or the many other women, famous and unknown, that were my husband’s various attractions.

I owe each and every one of those women an apology. I was unaware at the time just how bigoted were my reactions, and I was wrong to have felt as I did.

The American Spectator : Hillary: Polygamy, Polyamory a Civil Right

No comment needed, there really isn't.

• Banned
Over the years I have come to realize the sheer bigotry, not to mention futility, of keeping people from loving the people they want to love.

There is no reason in the world my marriage can’t be shared with Monica, or as I call her “Sister Wife Number 17” not to mention with Gennifer (Sister Wife Number 5), Paula (Sister Wife Number 6) and, well, not to bore with names, Sister Wives Number 2, 3, 4 and 7 thru 16.

• Banned
Over time, I must say my husband and I have reached agreement that adultery laws are antiquated relics. I mean, who’s kidding whom, right?

• Banned
Sure thing Gramps.

Oh yes...and Carb...we'll see ;)

Roo, I, and most sane adults, don't really care about other adults 'arrangements'. As long as they are not forcing their life style on anybody else, and are not involving children, what business is it of yours or mine?

Well, Roo, you check out my bedroom and you will have a severe problem.

Whether Hillary stated these things or not, your immediate jumping on to it simply demonstrates that you wish to control other peoples lives.

Sure thing Gramps.

Oh yes...and Carb...we'll see ;)

Roo, I, and most sane adults, don't really care about other adults 'arrangements'. As long as they are not forcing their life style on anybody else, and are not involving children, what business is it of yours or mine?

We'll see what? Whether you're stupid enough to fall for an April Fool's joke?

I think the jury has already rendered that verdict.

Dad, I have no interest in your penis pump...or where you stick it.

But if this is true, and who knows....it could be a joke....this is not what mainstream america thinks.

Now go tell Steve I support his and your lifestyle.

Whether Hillary stated these things or not, your immediate jumping on to it simply demonstrates that you wish to control other peoples lives.

But if this is true, and who knows....it could be a joke....this is not what mainstream america thinks.

Mainstream America? Is that kind of like 'Real Americans'?

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Now I am an absolute straight, but I really don't care what other peoples sexual preferances are. I do find people like you that are always hollering freedom, then immediatly try to control what other people do in private, a bit on the hypocritical side.

Pardon me for laughing at you, but you deserve it.

41 States have rejected same sex marriages, you are ill informed.

I support FULL EQUAL RIGHTS to Civil Unions, I unlike so many others reject the all or nothing strategy of the homosexual community.

...and my sister is a Lesbian.

The "rights" are more important than the "name".

The only thing I wish to control is your bullshit as it applies to me and mine.

Mainstream America? Is that kind of like 'Real Americans'?

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Now I am an absolute straight, but I really don't care what other peoples sexual preferances are. I do find people like you that are always hollering freedom, then immediatly try to control what other people do in private, a bit on the hypocritical side.

A woman is fighting for her rights in the Supreme Court. She wrongly paid $300,000+ in inheritance taxes when her wife died. If she had equal rights she wouldn't have paid anything.

Proud, Polygamous, Polyamorous and Adulterous Too (“PP —PAT” for short). Serving as honorary co-chairs with Clinton will be her husband, former President Bill Clinton, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, golfer Tiger Woods and polygamist Kody Brown.
;)

I'm sorry this isn't real.

That would have been super cool. How is it right that we would allow a Muslim man to immigrate to this country but not recognize his wives?

How is it right that we force bisexuals to shut down half of their sexuality in order to have the legal benefits of marriage?

:(

Forum List

Back