Hillary Preparing Action Plan For 2016-2020

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
There will be half a dozen secret service special agents assigned to watch the First Man any time he's in the White House....four when he's not.

Last edited:
why can't these two just go away and leave us alone.?

we are sick of them both

2013-01-23T143127Z_1248176469_TB3E91N13WO1Q_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

I can see the future clearly from here -- all 5 of them

She's a shu in for the Dem nomination....ain't nobody taking Biden seriously. Unless the Republican party solves some major problems between now and then......she will be the first woman president of the United States.

She's a shu in for the Dem nomination....ain't nobody taking Biden seriously. Unless the Republican party solves some major problems between now and then......she will be the first woman president of the United States.

she should tell you all to go to hell..you kicked under the bus to vote for community organizer

Imagine if she ran against Palin; a woman - woman choice!

I wonder which would win (well, not really)?

As long as it remains Reps and Dems it doesn't matter who wins; we lose!

she should tell you all to go to hell..you kicked under the bus to vote for community organizer

Congratulations.....first racist remark I've heard today.

Hillary was born in Chicago too. Barack graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. She married a guy from Arkansas

Last edited:

Hillary was born in Chicago too. Barack graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. She married a guy from Arkansas

man you people took some stupid pills last night or what?

racist remark:eusa_hand:

Yeah Yeah...everyone misunderstands the Republican party and their agenda:

OBAMA.......332
ROMNEY.....206

what do you expect
that is coming from the same stupid shit that claims black collegiate athletes are slaves

No matter who wins the next election it won't make any difference. The nation is now so polarized that it is ungovernable. The two sides, on a very basic citizen level, will never accept governance by the other side.

If a republicans wins in 2016 the democrats will relentlessly attack the president. If a democrat wins in 2016, the president will be under relentless attack by republicans who won't accept that administration.

Forum List

Back