Hillary Re-Emerges With Fresh Nonsense

Part of the blame should be on the black community and their acceptance of criminal behavior. I don't agree with her on this at all.

I just won't vote for people that want to abolish the epa, cut science, etc.
You mean settled science.....

That is why I say rise up white America. Not to exclude anyone but it appears that no matter how badly the democrat party has treated blacks the democrat party can take their vote for granted. For crying out loud Mrs. Tuzla called inner city blacks super predators that need brought to heel. WTH would be the outrage if Trump said anything close?

So it is up to white America to vote out, once and for all the Clinton crime regime.

If someone took out 5 of Hillary Secret Service agents in one sitting, would she be talking about understanding?

Sure you don't mean Breitbart is coming up with more nonsense? The absolute glee from the right over the death of the Dallas cops is getting really disgusting.
You're smoking some good shit this morning
Admit it. You're just loving all this. It "proves" everything that's been said about BLM, even though there's been no proven connection with the shooter.

Sure you don't mean Breitbart is coming up with more nonsense? The absolute glee from the right over the death of the Dallas cops is getting really disgusting.
I am waiting for democrats to bronze the cops dead bodies and erect a statue here in DC with BLM members standing over them with their jackbooted feet crushing their heads.....

Part of the blame should be on the black community and their acceptance of criminal behavior. I don't agree with her on this at all.
This is a terribly deep, broad and complicated matter, made far worse by simplistic, binary thinking:

"It's all your fault"

"No, it's all YOUR fault"

No complicated problem can even be addressed, let alone fixed, this way.

This is a terribly deep, broad and complicated matter, made far worse by simplistic, binary thinking:

"It's all your fault"

"No, it's all YOUR fault"

No complicated problem can even be addressed, let alone fixed, this way.
That's why democrats make the discussion binary, because they don't want the problem solved....

I am waiting for democrats to bronze the cops dead bodies and erect a statue here in DC with BLM members standing over them with their jackbooted feet crushing their heads.....
What I'm hearing is glee over the deaths of the cops. There are those on the stupid right that seem to see them as martyrs for the cause.

What I'm hearing is glee over the deaths of the cops. There are those on the stupid right that seem to see them as martyrs for the cause.
Same thing I hear....democrats are giddy over it here in DC.....

Forum List

Back