Hillary Re-Emerges With Fresh Nonsense

I am waiting for democrats to bronze the cops dead bodies and erect a statue here in DC with BLM members standing over them with their jackbooted feet crushing their heads.....
What I'm hearing is glee over the deaths of the cops. There are those on the stupid right that seem to see them as martyrs for the cause.
You mean like libs laud dead pedophiles as Martyrs?

I am waiting for democrats to bronze the cops dead bodies and erect a statue here in DC with BLM members standing over them with their jackbooted feet crushing their heads.....
What I'm hearing is glee over the deaths of the cops. There are those on the stupid right that seem to see them as martyrs for the cause.
Same thing I hear....democrats are giddy over it here in DC.....

Yup. What was their first concern following the incident? That they cannot get their way on gun control.

That's the right wing echo-chamber you're hearing. They were so happy about the events in Dallas, because it took attention away from recent killings of unarmed civilians by police officers.

That's the right wing echo-chamber you're hearing. They were so happy about the events in Dallas, because it took attention away from recent killings of unarmed civilians by police officers.

:cuckoo:

What are you talking about, short bus? At least provide us with some context for your deflection.

It could be pretty easily argued that hardcore left wingers are secretly happy to see a white cop kill a black guy.

It could be pretty easily argued that hardcore right wingers are secretly happy to see a black guy kill a white cop.

That's how fucked up and diseased our political discourse is right now.

No real and lasting progress can be made until the wingers are somehow culturally marginalized.

No...DC is a liberal echo chamber these days.....

What are you talking about, short bus? At least provide us with some context for your deflection.
Learn who your own martyrs are ass wipe.

Harvey Milk comes to mind

Him too.

Roman Polanski to name another.

Libs love pedophiles.

Him too.

Libs love pedophiles.

That could explain the entire age of consent thing

Him too.

Libs love pedophiles.

That could explain the entire age of consent thing
And why they like to march off victims of pedophiles to abortion clinics without their parents knowledge or consent.

Sure you don't mean Breitbart is coming up with more nonsense? The absolute glee from the right over the death of the Dallas cops is getting really disgusting.
The disgusting thing is Obama before the bodies are cold, and talking about gun control. Instead of trying to unite America. Proves he isn't a leader, but a piece of shit.

Him too.

Libs love pedophiles.
I am sure you say that to all your johns...

The civilians were armed. Both of them. This may become an unassailable untruth like hands up don't shoot.

Forum List

Back