Hillary Says Guns Don't Make You Safer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Find the one person who does NOT have a gun.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Maybe one. Could be a radio.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.
Thanks for again displaying what an ignorant imbecile you are.

Well you can make out like 20 people in that pick . I only see one gun .

Yet you say only One person doesn't have a gun. But you don't know that do you ? Oh and I'm also supposed to believe you on what Hillary said too!

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Maybe one. Could be a radio.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.
Thanks for again displaying what an ignorant imbecile you are.

Well you can make out like 20 people in that pick . I only see one gun .

Yet you say only One person doesn't have a gun. But you don't know that do you ? Oh and I'm also supposed to believe you on what Hillary said too!
Moron double downs on his stupidity.

Do you honestly believe any of Hillary's Secret Service men would be unarmed? You can't be that naive.

I love how l the anti gun nuts all have armed security yet want to disarm law abiding citizens. My deal. You first anti gunners. You give up your security right now or shut the fuck up.

I love how l the anti gun nuts all have armed security yet want to disarm law abiding citizens. My deal. You first anti gunners. You give up your security right now or shut the fuck up.

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ? Talk about hypocrisy .

Has Hillary called for banning guns ???

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ?

No. It is because the Secret Service has declared it so.

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth .

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

Democrats are in the Convention. Otherwise no security would be required.

:cuckoo:

Democrats are in the Convention. Otherwise no security would be required.

I'm not talking about security. I'm talking gun free zones . Which are part of the GOP platform by the way .

Forum List

Back