Hillary says torture doesn't work

It's a great way to get people to say what you want, renounce their religion, patriotism, etc. History has shown that to be true.

It is of course absolutely useless as a means of obtaining reliable information. And every person with a functioning neocortex knows this.

Just another blatant lie....

I swear on the Bible! I will reveal ANYTHING if you will just stop posting!

That wont do. I'm thinking more along the lines of a propane torch to the bottom of your feet.

YES! YES!. I am a transexual Muslim midget spy! I was on the grassy knoll! I killed Elvis and Micheal Jackson! I filmed the fake moon landing in a Houston movie studio!!!!!!

I Knew It!!!!

“I know from personal experience that the abuse of prisoners will produce more bad than good intelligence. I know that victims of torture will offer intentionally misleading information if they think their captors will believe it. I know they will say whatever they think their torturers want them to say if they believe it will stop their suffering. Most of all, I know the use of torture compromises that which most distinguishes us from our enemies, our belief that all people, even captured enemies, possess basic human rights, which are protected by international conventions the U.S. not only joined, but for the most part authored."
-- John McCain

FLOOR STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN ON SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE REPORT ON CIA INTERROGATION METHODS - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain

They waterboarded one guy 183 times.

Let's see, what was that definition of insanity again...something about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...

Besides, the reason we do not torture isn't because we are being nice. It's because we don't want an enemy torturing our people when captured. Even duruing WW2 it wasn't legal to torture the enemy, and we were actually fighting for the survival of the nation.

Hillary's right, and most all of the experts in the field say the same thing, torture does not work....

Our interrogators use techniques that do work.

Not torturing others does not make us weak, it makes us BETTER.

Forum List

Back