Hillary scandals versus Trump scandals

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
554f35521a87e35c67b6fb9cc20bc3f6.jpg

Obviously she is much more qualified to lead her followers in the politics of corruption. How else could she possibly get those who are ripping off the makers to follow her without a resume proving she's a pro?

All of the Hildabeasts corruption was done while she was supposedly a public servant, you know working for the federal government. If you could call that a public servant… LOL

Donald Trump all of his corruption was done while he was a private citizen, which really is none of the federal government's business.

I understand your frustration...But it is the GOP , your party ripping Trump apart right now not the democrats...
Sad to watch actually...

All of the Hildabeasts corruption was done while she was supposedly a public servant, you know working for the federal government. If you could call that a public servant… LOL

Donald Trump all of his corruption was done while he was a private citizen, which really is none of the federal government's business.
Here's the difference. All of Hillary's "corruption" exists only in the imagination of Republicans and the blathering of the Republican Noise Machine. The things that make Trump unqualified to be President are all on tape, out there in front of God and everybody.

I understand your frustration...But it is the GOP , your party ripping Trump apart right now not the democrats...
Sad to watch actually...

I don't share your sadness. Today's Republican Party deserves EVERYTHING it is getting and much, much more. Until Republicans come to their senses, they don't even deserve to exist as a party.

Sad to watch actually...

I don't share your sadness. Today's Republican Party deserves EVERYTHING it is getting and much, much more. Until Republicans come to their senses, they don't even deserve to exist as a party.
A gem of a post. Where is ole George anyways? He too disappeared right after the election.

Forum List

Back