hillary scheming to become vice-president?

How could any Pdresident with hillary as vice president sleep soundly? I mean we all know what she is capable of...now of course some will just not admit it as in many biased people will not let the truth get in the way of their bias....all too common.
Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president?
This wouldn't surprise me, except that the Hildabeast would prefer being president, not VP.

How could any Pdresident with hillary as vice president sleep soundly? I mean we all know what she is capable of...now of course some will just not admit it as in many biased people will not let the truth get in the way of their bias....all too common.
This wouldn't surprise me, except that the Hildabeast would prefer being president, not VP.

See post #2.

It's all part of the plan.

I think she IS angling to get there via either Biden or BernBurn. Then..they will find themselves dead and guess who is potus? Yes..I'm serious.

Of course...you seem not to get what I was inferring?

Of course...you seem not to get what I was inferring?
Yep, it makes sense. Thanks!

I think she IS angling to get there via either Biden or BernBurn. Then..they will find themselves dead and guess who is potus? Yes..I'm serious.

That is entirely possible........most have no understanding regarding how much this woman craves power and also she understands that such power may be all that stands between her and spending the rest of her life in prison.

The people in Arkansas know what the clintons are capable of..

ARKANSAS CONNECTIONS: A Time Line of the Clinton YearsArkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

Last edited:

That is entirely possible........most have no understanding regarding how much this woman craves power and also she understands that such power may be all that stands between her and spending the rest of her life in prison.

The people in Arkansas know what the clintons are capable of..
Yep. Have you read the Clinton Body Count list? The most thorough and detailed list I've seen is on Conservapedia.com. It's quite extensive, going back over 30 years and is all true. It's an interesting AND frightening read.

She is determined to be potus...or vp. Either way, whomever has her as vp will soon find out she will NOT be a follower and sit quietly. She will rule. Period.

I think ol BernBurn will not be easy to control and Hilary knows that. I think she will focus on Biden. He's foolish and half brain dead. This she knows too. HE is controlable.

AND.....Mac is not the first one that has thought of this and discussed it. Few weeks ago, Twitter was abuzz about her sniffing for the vp seat.

What is it you think she's "capable of"?

Don't get me wrong, I'm firmly of the option she should sit down and shut up, but what are you trying to imply?

How many Hillary conspiracy theories are people going to keep publishing?

Forum List

Back