HILLARY, seriously?

oj_hillary_clinton_article_banner_3-31-16-1.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Hillary/OJ

The emails had no spite, so you can't indict!

and after Christie ripped her apart last night, all she could think about was Bridge Gate? thats it? at least Christie didnt take our four american heroes and blamed it on a video

Jesus, I'm beginning to think being an email in the Obama administration is te most dangerous job in the world......They make Ollie North look like a rookie

and after Christie ripped her apart last night, all she could think about was Bridge Gate? thats it? at least Christie didnt take our four american heroes and blamed it on a video

Why your comeback is you closed a lane of traffic.....Trump will rape her in the debates....no not the Bill Clinton kind of rape

You nuts and this obsession with Obamacare, emails and Bengazi.....its a wonder you nuts aren't all hospitalized and chained to walls in a mental institution.

Jesus, I'm beginning to think being an email in the Obama administration is te most dangerous job in the world......They make Ollie North look like a rookie
How many emails is he alleged to have withheld?

Where do they find you daily Caller nursing imbeciles?

Oh...yeah...loitering around Tucker Carlson's Useful Idiot Plantation...

How many emails is he alleged to have withheld?

Where do they find you daily Caller nursing imbeciles?

Oh...yeah...loitering around Tucker Carlson's Useful Idiot Plantation...

Tucker and his bow tie are hot hot hot! He can whip me anytime....wink wink...

But I hope she does pick him.......email campaign.....how glorious!

Why your comeback is you closed a lane of traffic.....Trump will rape her in the debates....no not the Bill Clinton kind of rape
The guy who lost his shit when challenged by one of Roger Ailes' squeeze toys?

The guy who lost his shit when challenged by one of Roger Ailes' squeeze toys?

Yeah I'd hit tucker before hilary.....I'm sure most would..

Forum List

Back