HILLARY, seriously?

oj_hillary_clinton_article_banner_3-31-16-1.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Hillary/OJ

The emails had no spite, so you can't indict!
Damn recycled material...

Kinda like the democrat insults

You nuts and this obsession with Obamacare, emails and Bengazi.....its a wonder you nuts aren't all hospitalized and chained to walls in a mental institution.
Too crowded with you scum libtards already there.
Scoot that fat azz over then..
in Hillary's case,,,Fat Thighs. no wonder 70% of all normal people still question her gender! she never dresses like a woman!
How is a woman suppose to dress?

You nuts and this obsession with Obamacare, emails and Bengazi.....its a wonder you nuts aren't all hospitalized and chained to walls in a mental institution.
in Hillary's case,,,Fat Thighs. no wonder 70% of all normal people still question her gender! she never dresses like a woman!
lol.....Like Melania !! or Spamela Anderson when she was in her 30's

Ooh fat ass...yummmmmy......let's have a sausage party
Or a sweat fest running back and forth to the buffet line...It was so hot working outside yesterday that my azz melted into my boots, which left my wife in a quandary, as there was no azz to chew out when I got home....

Ah age is not kind to a woman that lacks a fine plastic surgeon....

and remember how Sarah Palin wasnt afraid to show off all of her sexy body parts when she came on the scene! and someone even dug up a photo of a almost naked sarah showing off her AK 47

The US deserves both candidates.
Congratulate yourselves and enjoy the circus.

Ah age is not kind to a woman that lacks a fine plastic surgeon....

In disagree...but shit, she is rich as he'll off of her foundation..

Forum List

Back