Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

Bet Bill was watching this and had his fingers crossed......."I hope the bitch croaks"

She looks bad and she looks beat. No wonder she only agreed to one round. She barely lived through this one.
She could have avoided the whole damned thing if she just had been honest.

Nobody can blame her for an attack. They can blame her for pulling security, but that's not unforgivable. The coverup is the real crime here.

And the millions she took from foreigners to sell us out.......

And when she takes the oath of office, you will be saying the same. And still saying the same when she passes the baton to the next President. LOL

And when she takes the oath of office, you will be saying the same. And still saying the same when she passes the baton to the next President. LOL
You are so funny!!!
giphy.gif

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

The hearing lasted 11 hours.

Yup.....sitting on your ass for 11 hours is rough......I remember watching the Planet of the Apes movies, one after another, I'm not sure if it was sitting in a dark movie theater cause my eyes to bug out.....but I guess lying for 11 hours straight does the same thing.

The Democrats didn't fluff her enough.....that was the problem.

Ole North was questioned for days and he didn't fold.

Maybe he should be president.

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

You're obviously delusional.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth
And she can't cut the mustard.
When's she gonna fall and get a concussion or something?

I hope she takes a long walk on a short pier.

However . . .

She didn't have any attack, her throat got dried out and/or she swallowed wrong. That's why she was coughing. Non issue is just that.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

You can tell she knocked it out of the park based on your weak pathetic thread and reply.

I think Democrats might take back the Senate too.

You guys are giving her lots of air time. Maybe you should stop taking advice from Karl Rove.

Says the guy who can't even spell North's name right, and who thinks watching movies is exactly the same as being cross-examined for 11 hours. Come out of the basement; there's a whole world out here.

I hope she takes a long walk on a short pier.

However . . .

She didn't have any attack, her throat got dried out and/or she swallowed wrong. That's why she was coughing. Non issue is just that.
Marco Rubio was made fun of because he took a drink of water. The left claims this shows weakness. Why the double-standard?
Why?
Because the left is more into image than reality.

Hillary was being questioned over her incompetence in front of a House select committee.....but she looked presidential (Repeat this to yourself.......she looked presidential with her blue dress and perfect hair)

I still wouldn't want her responsible for national security, because she obviously screwed the pooch in that arena.
If she had answered one of those 600 emails personally instead of leaving it to others.....we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Says the guy who can't even spell North's name right, and who thinks watching movies is exactly the same as being cross-examined for 11 hours. Come out of the basement; there's a whole world out here.
Says the dick who has nothing but spelling and punctuation to attack.......not the facts....not the truth.....not reality.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

You can tell she knocked it out of the park based on your weak pathetic thread and reply.

I think Democrats might take back the Senate too.

You guys are giving her lots of air time. Maybe you should stop taking advice from Karl Rove.

On the contrary.....the only thing that she proved is that she's not a complete idiot. But obviously she's cold-hearted.....because she's responsible for somebody's death, and you can tell by the silly smirk on her face, that kept popping up, she could care less.

At least she didn't break into that obnoxious cackle she always does when she's nervous, or start pounding her desk screaming "What Difference Does It Make!!!!" She's had years to prepare for this.....and she went in with the belief that this is what's gonna give her the White House. Not her policies or her ability to relate to the voters.....but the way she is propped up and supported at every turn. Why have any more debates. She's already won. That is the theme in all of this. Thank you for giving Hillary this platform so she can appear presidential.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back