Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

The hearing lasted 11 hours.

How long in hours does a four year term as President last?
I noticed part way through she was repeatedly holding her head up with her hand. After a break one of her 'handlers' told her to stop it b/c it makes her look like she's too tired to take anymore questions. She never held her head up with her hand after that.
Look carefully at her face in the first few minutes compared to the last few minutes.
Stop making excuses for her.
She's the one applying for the fucking job. If she doesn't have the vitality to do the job she shouldn't apply. Period!

I hope she takes a long walk on a short pier.

However . . .

She didn't have any attack, her throat got dried out and/or she swallowed wrong. That's why she was coughing. Non issue is just that.
Marco Rubio was made fun of because he took a drink of water. The left claims this shows weakness. Why the double-standard?
Why?
Because the left is more into image than reality.

Hillary was being questioned over her incompetence in front of a House select committee.....but she looked presidential (Repeat this to yourself.......she looked presidential with her blue dress and perfect hair)

I still wouldn't want her responsible for national security, because she obviously screwed the pooch in that arena.
If she had answered one of those 600 emails personally instead of leaving it to others.....we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I don't disagree with any of that. I don't even think her health is 100%

However . . .

But this wasn't any type of 'health issue' or whatever, it was just a coughing fit that everyone experiences.

Last edited:
Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

The hearing lasted 11 hours.

How long in hours does a four year term as President last?
I noticed part way through she was repeatedly holding her head up with her hand. After a break one of her 'handlers' told her to stop it b/c it makes her look like she's too tired to take anymore questions. She never held her head up with her hand after that.
Look carefully at her face in the first few minutes compared to the last few minutes.
Stop making excuses for her.
She's the one applying for the fucking job. If she doesn't have the vitality to do the job she shouldn't apply. Period!

She is way too old, potus is a younger man's game.

What a lying unethical hag. No wonder Billy was tapping anything else he could find.
All I need to know about Hillary is the fact that she left our ambassador behind to die a gruesome death with no security, lied about it and then blamed him for his own death by saying he never contacted her "personally" for help... But oh well... He knew the risks . After 2 emails a day for a year were sent to her office requesting "help".

Plus the families of the dead say she is a lying sack of shit so...

Last edited:
What a lying unethical hag. No wonder Billy was tapping anything else he could find.
All I need to know about Hillary is the fact that she left our ambassador behind to die a gruesome death with no security, lied about it and then blamed him for his own death by saying he never contacted her "personally" fir help... But oh well... He knew the risks . After 2 emails a day for a year were sent to her office requesting "help".

When she did finally talk to him and he asked for help, she thought he was joking.

However . . .

She didn't have any attack, her throat got dried out and/or she swallowed wrong. That's why she was coughing. Non issue is just that.
Marco Rubio was made fun of because he took a drink of water. The left claims this shows weakness. Why the double-standard?
Why?

Hillary was being questioned over her incompetence in front of a House select committee.....but she looked presidential (Repeat this to yourself.......she looked presidential with her blue dress and perfect hair)

I still wouldn't want her responsible for national security, because she obviously screwed the pooch in that arena.
If she had answered one of those 600 emails personally instead of leaving it to others.....we wouldn't be having this discussion.

However . . .

But this wasn't any type of 'health issue' or whatever, it was just a coughing fit that everyone experiences.
If you say so.

Marco Rubio didn't have one either when he took a drink......but it was enough for the left to howl like Hyenas for days.

You know.....Drudge is the only media source mentioning this coughing attack.....not Fox.....not NPR.....nobody.

I looked online and discover this isn't the first time she's cut short an interview with a coughing attack.

Look it up.....I dare you.

However . . .

Why?

However . . .

If you say so.

All I need to know about Hillary is the fact that she left our ambassador behind to die a gruesome death with no security, lied about it and then blamed him for his own death by saying he never contacted her "personally" fir help... But oh well... He knew the risks . After 2 emails a day for a year were sent to her office requesting "help".

But didn't she look presidential?

I'm just wondering why almost everyone is avoiding the story this morning.

Is it another coverup?

Is every time the bitch shows weakness going to be hid from us?

Republicans get every detail real or imagined exposed. Hillary....not so much.

I feel uncomfortable knowing that someone who may be placed in a position of great power will get that kind of protection for their potential wrongdoing.

But didn't she look presidential?
No. Not even close

I'm just wondering why almost everyone is avoiding the story this morning.

Is it another coverup?

Is every time the bitch shows weakness going to be hid from us?

Republicans get every detail real or imagined exposed. Hillary....not so much.

I feel uncomfortable knowing that someone who may be placed in a position of great power will get that kind of protection for their potential wrongdoing.
Me too. The media is a joke at this point.

The Dems own the media, except for FOX so they must be destroyed.
If the dems owned the media why isn`t there a push for hearings about 9-11 or the Iraq war? 7,500 dead Americans and the righties ask no questions. Hypocrites!

She looks bad and she looks beat. No wonder she only agreed to one round. She barely lived through this one.
She could have avoided the whole damned thing if she just had been honest.

Nobody can blame her for an attack. They can blame her for pulling security, but that's not unforgivable. The coverup is the real crime here.

And the millions she took from foreigners to sell us out.......

Not that there was ever any doubt about her and Obama lying, but those two emails to her family and the Egyptian president showing her knowing that it wasn't a terror attack were extremely damning.

It doesn't say very much when a coughing fit is the biggest 'gotcha' from yesterday's political theater. lol

When she did finally talk to him and he asked for help, she thought he was joking.
She is a cold bitch that needs to burn in hell.

She looks bad and she looks beat. No wonder she only agreed to one round. She barely lived through this one.
She could have avoided the whole damned thing if she just had been honest.

Nobody can blame her for an attack. They can blame her for pulling security, but that's not unforgivable. The coverup is the real crime here.

And the millions she took from foreigners to sell us out.......

Not that rhere was ever any doubt about her and Obama lying about Ben Ghazi, but those two emails two her family and the Egyptian president showing her knowing that it wasn't a terror attack were extremely damning.
Yeah....but didn't she look presidential? ????

Wonder who the next dem loyalist will be that puts their life and trust in Obama's hands to become a foreign ambassador. Anyone???

Forum List

Back