Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

It doesn't say very much when a coughing fit is the biggest 'gotcha' from yesterday's political theater. lol
Actually, it's being avoided. So it isn't. ...so you're a liar.

I hate Hillary but hanging your hat on a coughing fit?! Really? Coughing Fit-Gate 2016! lol
You're right. But does anyone get the sweet irony watching someone literally choking on their lies?
That is already being put into an anti-Hillary ad.

It doesn't say very much when a coughing fit is the biggest 'gotcha' from yesterday's political theater. lol

I hate Hillary but hanging your hat on a coughing fit?! Really? Coughing Fit-Gate 2016! lol
STFU.

There are plenty of threads about how wonderful she is....how this proves she's going to win the white house. Nobody else mentioned this episode and I felt something is going on here. For a minute it looked like she was about to vaporlock. The smirk was totally gone from her face.......and nobody even showed it during their morning show.......isn't that a bit odd?

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

If you notice....she turned off her mic.....what gives her the right to do that?

After her first break she was obviously warned about her facial expressions as she was much more careful with them from that point on. It was disgusting and showed her total disdain for the deaths of these men.

STFU.

There are plenty of threads about how wonderful she is....how this proves she's going to win the white house. Nobody else mentioned this episode and I felt something is going on here. For a minute it looked like she was about to vaporlock. The smirk was totally gone from her face.......and nobody even showed it during their morning show.......isn't that a bit odd?

STFU.

I agree, this startling development requires more press. Perhaps a select committee could be formed to get to the bottom of this coughing fit. The fact that the lamestream media is avoiding this is proof they are shills for Hillary.

STFU.

I agree, this startling development requires more press. Perhaps a select committee could be formed to get to the bottom of this coughing fit. The fact that the lamestream media is avoiding this is proof they are shills for Hillary.
Pretty much......

Guess you have a brain after all.....

Sarcasm not withstanding...

After her first break she was obviously warned about her facial expressions
At the end of the Day look at the Facial Expression....Hillary radiant...the inbred suck hole Trey Gowdy in Obvious Butt Hurt Pain ...sweet...
CR97q64UEAAze3O.png

After her first break she was obviously warned about her facial expressions as she was much more careful with them from that point on. It was disgusting and showed her total disdain for the deaths of these men.

STFU.

I thought the same. She needed to have that smirk slapped off her face by one of the fallens family members.

I thought the same. She needed to have that smirk slapped off her face by one of the fallens family members.
"pull my finger" ...Hillary to Trey Gowdy ...Hillary was just trying to use facts to obstruct GOP "truth" as usual.............

"pull my finger" ...Hillary to Trey Gowdy ...
So she had gas? That's her excuse now?
President's don't have gas...they can't fart. Farting must be left up to professionals.

They have to be perfect. Even the way they pick up their water and drink it while choking has to be perfect.

I noticed the way she showed everybody the glass after she drank it....pure theatre. It was magnificent....

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

You looked online and discovered this wasn't the first time she's had a coughing fit, you just didn't post a link to it.
What a fake you are.
And if you had been in that seat yesterday you would have folded by 11:00am with your junk shrunk up so high you'd be peeing through your belly button.

I wonder if 11 hours straight is the longest anyone has sat for a congressional investigation. Google that, MudTwittle.

You looked online and discovered this wasn't the first time she's had a coughing fit, you just didn't post a link to it.
What a fake you are.
And if you had been in that seat yesterday you would have folded by 11:00am with your junk shrunk up so high you'd be peeing through your belly button.

Bullshit......I spent 2 days straight carrying a 130lb ruck on patrol...day and night with no rest...was in Mogadishu Somalia in 93'....jumped out of airplanes....fast-roped out of choppers with 100 lbs on my back.....spent 2 weeks with nothing to eat but a live chicken....

Sitting in that chair for 11 hours with regular bathroom breaks is heaven to me. I can do that standing on my head.

Face it, Muddy, Hillary bitch-slapped the GOP boys.

They were so out of their league.

But you just keep on believing your moronic spin.

I wonder if 11 hours straight is the longest anyone has sat for a congressional investigation. Google that, MudTwittle.
Doubtful. It seems that others have been questioned much longer. It's difficult to tie the queen down for more than one day.

Ollie North took the stand for 6 days. So Hillary wasn't being mistreated.

I also dared anyone to Google about Hillary and past incidents like this one.

We're you afraid of what you might find and refused to do it?

She was interrogated for 11 hours; she was talking for many hours. It does not show poor health if someone's voice gets dry when they talk that much. In my job, some days I have to talk a lot, to groups of people. On those days, after several hours, my voice gets dried out and I need to stop talking, I may have to drink a lot of water, clear my throat a lot, or cough. It happens when you are in a situation where you talk to groups of people all day long.

Ollie North was a young man. It may be that older people are more prone to getting a dry throat from talking all day. That doesn't mean they are unfit for the role of president or that they are in ill health.

Your OP is stupid. You obviously don't know what it is like to have to speak to groups all day long.

The Dems own the media, except for FOX so they must be destroyed.
If the dems owned the media why isn`t there a push for hearings about 9-11 or the Iraq war? 7,500 dead Americans and the righties ask no questions. Hypocrites!
They've already done that, dipshit! !@$#%¥£
No they haven`t. The members of the 9-11 Commission readily admitted it was a Whitewash job and there was never an investigation into the lies that led to the criminal invasion of Iraq. You`re afraid of the truth? You don`t want to be told what a gullible fool you are?

9/11 Commission Chairmen Admit Whitewashing the Cause of the Attacks by Ivan Eland

Forum List

Back