Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

After her first break she was obviously warned about her facial expressions as she was much more careful with them from that point on. It was disgusting and showed her total disdain for the deaths of these men.
It doesn't say very much when a coughing fit is the biggest 'gotcha' from yesterday's political theater. lol
Actually, it's being avoided. So it isn't. ...so you're a liar.

I hate Hillary but hanging your hat on a coughing fit?! Really? Coughing Fit-Gate 2016! lol
STFU.

There are plenty of threads about how wonderful she is....how this proves she's going to win the white house. Nobody else mentioned this episode and I felt something is going on here. For a minute it looked like she was about to vaporlock. The smirk was totally gone from her face.......and nobody even showed it during their morning show.......isn't that a bit odd?
I thought the same. She needed to have that smirk slapped off her face by one of the fallens family members.

insane wingnuts are insane wingnuts.

smirk?

reality is your friend... try it sometimes.

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

Fecalphiliacs can only spew raw sewage from their mouths for so long until they start chocking and gagging on it, an involuntary biological response to regurgitating human waste.

It doesn't say very much when a coughing fit is the biggest 'gotcha' from yesterday's political theater. lol

I hate Hillary but hanging your hat on a coughing fit?! Really? Coughing Fit-Gate 2016! lol
STFU.

There are plenty of threads about how wonderful she is....how this proves she's going to win the white house. Nobody else mentioned this episode and I felt something is going on here. For a minute it looked like she was about to vaporlock. The smirk was totally gone from her face.......and nobody even showed it during their morning show.......isn't that a bit odd?
You're so pathetic.

STFU.

You're so pathetic.
Likewise...

60% of the voters don't trust Hillary....for good reason......yet this hearing totally erased that fact?

Nope....you're fucking pathetic.

If only conservatives had a news channel, radio programs, magazines, Internet blogs, and/or pundits to report on this pressing issue. If only...

The fix is in!

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

You're obviously delusional.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth
And she can't cut the mustard.
When's she gonna fall and get a concussion or something?

Oh and don't forget how incompetent she is.

She showcased that incompetence all through that eleven hour hearing.

Incompetence isn't a crime though. Its just a shame it cost four good men their lives.

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Incompetence isn't a crime though. Its just a shame it cost four good men their lives.

But she looked presidential while telling everyone that security for her diplomats isn't important enough for her to personally deal with. Not one person told her that hundreds of requests for increased security were made by her ambassador.

I guess she feels that is being efficient.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Incompetence is the least of her sins. She literally ignored about a dozen cables describing the waxing danger and pleading for more support. This wasn't a screw up, this was murder.

Mudwhistle no doubt has copies of Hillary's medical files, and he'll be happy to post them here.

Marco Rubio was unpresidential because he took a drink......Hillary's coughing fit is being covered up.

Same ole shit.
its a miracle she never broke out laughing.
She wanted to....
maybe she was holding back 15 farts, thats why she couldnt laff? you know how some women are,,,sometimes when they laff hysterically,,,the farts come out in full force.

Which is why she was spewing human shit out of her mouth. When somebody is full of shit, like Hillary is, and her ass is clenched shut, there's only one place for that shit to go.

Marco Rubio was unpresidential because he took a drink......Hillary's coughing fit is being covered up.

Same ole shit.
its a miracle she never broke out laughing.
She wanted to....
maybe she was holding back 15 farts, thats why she couldnt laff? you know how some women are,,,sometimes when they laff hysterically,,,the farts come out in full force.

Which is why she was spewing human shit out of her mouth. When somebody is full of shit, like Hillary is, and her ass is clenched shut, there's only one place for that shit to go.
You guys are doing great. Don't be surprised if you get a note from the Clinton campaign thanking you for your service:

Hillary’s Best Week Yet

Whereas I'd like to thank you for your expert knowledge of human anatomy and what can only be personal experience in spewing shit out of more than one orifice.

Forum List

Back