Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

I hope she takes a long walk on a short pier.

However . . .

She didn't have any attack, her throat got dried out and/or she swallowed wrong. That's why she was coughing. Non issue is just that.
Marco Rubio was made fun of because he took a drink of water. The left claims this shows weakness. Why the double-standard?
Why?
Because the left is more into image than reality.

Hillary was being questioned over her incompetence in front of a House select committee.....but she looked presidential (Repeat this to yourself.......she looked presidential with her blue dress and perfect hair)

I still wouldn't want her responsible for national security, because she obviously screwed the pooch in that arena.
If she had answered one of those 600 emails personally instead of leaving it to others.....we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I don't disagree with any of that. I don't even think her health is 100%

However . . .

But this wasn't any type of 'health issue' or whatever, it was just a coughing fit that everyone experiences.
If you say so.

Marco Rubio didn't have one either when he took a drink......but it was enough for the left to howl like Hyenas for days.

You know.....Drudge is the only media source mentioning this coughing attack.....not Fox.....not NPR.....nobody.

I looked online and discover this isn't the first time she's cut short an interview with a coughing attack.

Look it up.....I dare you.

Of course the left howled about Rubio and are mum about The Beast. Par for course. You know that, mud. That's how they are.

I watched the video and it looks like it isn't anything more than her throat got dry and/or she swallowed wrong. I've done it myself. I just don't think it's anything more than that and that's why no one is saying anything about it.

You ever notice she never sweats, even when it's hot? That's weird.

Straight? There were 3 breaks I know of . And if she had simply answered the questions, rather than attempting her game of obfuscation it would had ended much sooner.
I wonder if 11 hours straight is the longest anyone has sat for a congressional investigation. Google that, MudTwittle.

Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

You're obviously delusional.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth
And she can't cut the mustard.
When's she gonna fall and get a concussion or something?

Oh and don't forget how incompetent she is.

She showcased that incompetence all through that eleven hour hearing.

Incompetence isn't a crime though. Its just a shame it cost four good men their lives.

But she looked presidential while telling everyone that security for her diplomats isn't important enough for her to personally deal with. Not one person told her that hundreds of requests for increased security were made by her ambassador.

I guess she feels that is being efficient.

I don't see how the hearing could have done anything but damaged her credibility and her candidacy. She came across as an extremely untrustworthy lawyer who uses bullshit fudgewords when forming answers. It also gave Americans an insight into what a mess a Hillary presidency would look like.

Last edited:
Her health sucks. I looked online and discovered this isn't the first time she's had one of these:

Republicans just realized today they won't get a shot at the white house again until 2024. She's going to be our Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Incompetence isn't a crime though. Its just a shame it cost four good men their lives.

But she looked presidential while telling everyone that security for her diplomats isn't important enough for her to personally deal with. Not one person told her that hundreds of requests for increased security were made by her ambassador.

I guess she feels that is being efficient.

I don't see how the hearing could have done anything but damaged her credibility and her candidacy. She came across as an extremely untrustworthy lawyer who uses bullshit fudgewords when forming her answers. It also gave Americans an insight into what a mess a Hillary presidency would look like.

Yup and imagine all the lefties on this board don't seem to mind her gross incompetence.

Guess that's how they pick a winner.

Hi, Im Hillary Clinton, Worlds Most Interesting Bitch, and when I fart, I only fart when eating hot dogs and beans, and wolfing down a 16ozbottle of Dos Equis Beer.

Marco Rubio was unpresidential because he took a drink......Hillary's coughing fit is being covered up.

Same ole shit.
its a miracle she never broke out laughing.
She wanted to....
maybe she was holding back 15 farts, thats why she couldnt laff? you know how some women are,,,sometimes when they laff hysterically,,,the farts come out in full force.

Which is why she was spewing human shit out of her mouth. When somebody is full of shit, like Hillary is, and her ass is clenched shut, there's only one place for that shit to go.
Democrats are having premature orgasms because their candidate sat there and lied for 11 hours straight, about something she lied about 3 years ago, that brought about the death of our Ambassador and three other Americans.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Don't ever forget Bush's incompetence. Geez. You guys want to blame Hillary if some arab does something in an arab country. What would you have done? Sure, in hindsight.

Anyways, 4 compared to your hero Bush?

After 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan, 1 million U.S. soldiers wounded in both wars, and a potential cost of up to $6 trillion, a new group like ISIL now causes havoc in the Middle East.....

Marco Rubio was unpresidential because he took a drink......Hillary's coughing fit is being covered up.

Same ole shit.
She wanted to....
maybe she was holding back 15 farts, thats why she couldnt laff? you know how some women are,,,sometimes when they laff hysterically,,,the farts come out in full force.

Which is why she was spewing human shit out of her mouth. When somebody is full of shit, like Hillary is, and her ass is clenched shut, there's only one place for that shit to go.
Democrats are having premature orgasms because their candidate sat there and lied for 11 hours, about something she lied about 3 years ago.

Yeah, I was watching them dance, play music, and celebrate the fact that (they think) Hillary got away with her little murders. Such a display must deeply offend a just God. This cannot go on forever, eventually the scales will be leveled.

Same ole shit.
She wanted to....

Democrats are having premature orgasms because their candidate sat there and lied for 11 hours straight, about something she lied about 3 years ago, that brought about the death of our Ambassador and three other Americans.
Lets see if the voters agree with you. I'm sure you'll stick to your position that she lied and should be in jail, but you're a fool so so what what you think? We already know who you're voting for and we already know you don't like her. Well we love her. And we didn't see her lie yesterday. Did we miss something? Can you provide a video of her lying? Is it up on truthometer yet? Pathetic!

She wanted to....

Democrats are having premature orgasms because their candidate sat there and lied for 11 hours, about something she lied about 3 years ago.

Yeah, I was watching them dance, play music, and celebrate the fact that (they think) Hillary got away with her little murders. Such a display must deeply offend a just God. This cannot go on forever, eventually the scales will be leveled.

quiet, nutbbar.

do you even realize how insane you sound?

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Don't ever forget Bush's incompetence. Geez. You guys want to blame Hillary if some arab does something in an arab country. What would you have done? Sure, in hindsight.

After 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan, 1 million U.S. soldiers wounded in both wars, and a potential cost of up to $6 trillion, a new group like ISIL now causes havoc in the Middle East.....

You mean you think Bush is to blame that Fallujah has fallen into the hands of ISIS again?

When are you lying fucks going to acknowledge the last 7 years that Bush was NOT in office?

Hi, Im Hillary Clinton, Worlds Most Interesting Bitch, and when I fart, I only fart when eating hot dogs and beans, and wolfing down a 16ozbottle of Dos Equis Beer.
Hillary doesn't always drink the republicans milkshake, but she sure did yesterday.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

You mean you think Bush is to blame that Fallujah has fallen into the hands of ISIS again?

When are you lying fucks going to acknowledge the last 7 years that Bush was NOT in office?

Bush should have finished the job in Afgan before starting a second war. Had he finished the job, maybe Fallujah would be a popular vacation spot today.

Bush left office and handed Obama a shit sandwich. The GOP caused the mess we are in. Why would we hand the keys over to another one? You don't like how we are fighting the war you started and lost on your watch? Imagine if you guys get back into office. Add Iran to the list of countries ISIS is in and fighting us. No no, we can not afford another GOP in the white house.

She wanted to....

quiet, nutbbar.

Sane is boring. That's why nobody notices you.

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

Bush should have finished the job in Afgan before starting a second war. Had he finished the job, maybe Fallujah would be a popular vacation spot today.

Bush left office and handed Obama a shit sandwich. The GOP caused the mess we are in. Why would we hand the keys over to another one? You don't like how we are fighting the war you started and lost on your watch? Imagine if you guys get back into office. Add Iran to the list of countries ISIS is in and fighting us. No no, we can not afford another GOP in the white house.
We're going to have another GOP in the white house and then you people can resume your derangement syndrome.

quiet, nutbbar.

Sane is boring. That's why nobody notices you.

so you're just crying out for attention?

You really can pick em.

She's mean
She's ughly
She can't tell the truth

We're going to have another GOP in the white house and then you people can resume your derangement syndrome.

problem with that is your candidates are wackos.

Hillary doesn't always drink the republicans milkshake, but she sure did yesterday.

Is that like the News Media claiming Hillary won the presidential debate when in fact her numbers went down and Sanders numbers went up?

Forum List

Back