Hillary still beating both Dem and GOP contenders in latest polls for 2016

Poll Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 - CNN.com

WOW! This has really got to bum out the RW nuts that saw blood in the water a few days back. I guess Frank and some of hos buddies will be making extra long stops at the ABC store on the way home for work.

I cannot blame you. Eight years of Obama and looking at perhaps eight years of Hillary. The suicide rate in Texas will double....:biggrin:

But....the email 'scandal'? I distinctly remember being told that Hillary was 'done'. And yet the electorate doesn't seem to give a fiddler's fuck about where an email server is located.

Its almost like some of our partisan conservatives didn't know what they were talking about.

WOW! This has really got to bum out the RW nuts that saw blood in the water a few days back. I guess Frank and some of hos buddies will be making extra long stops at the ABC store on the way home for work.

I cannot blame you. Eight years of Obama and looking at perhaps eight years of Hillary. The suicide rate in Texas will double....:biggrin:

But....the email 'scandal'? I distinctly remember being told that Hillary was 'done'. And yet the electorate doesn't seem to give a fiddler's fuck about where an email server is located.

Its almost like some of our partisan conservatives didn't know what they were talking about.

I went on record early that this would not effect her chances at a run at the Presidency, but it is way to early to make a call on this. Polls are just a snapshot of the day's feelings.

Not really. If she is charged and convicted of a felony, she can't run for president. She'll be disqualified.

She'd be practically disqualified? Or legally disqualified? Because to the best of my knowledge there are only 4 qualifications to be president:

1) Natural born citizen
2) Age (35)
3) Term limits (no more than 2 terms)
4) A majority vote of the electoral college.

Did I miss one?

She'll get the nomination but the Dems will go into 2016 with a very damaged candidate. Bill's coattails weren't enough to get his VP elected and Obama would need to pull his pants up so they can be seen.

Dems lose the White House, it's a no-brainer.

That's the thing. And I think I was unfair to Siete, but haven't had a chance to apologize. It seems to me that the email think is a Beltway story. Really, she didn't do much other than what Powell did. The media is drawn to the Clinton secrecy thing like birds to a shiny object. When Carville said she didn't want Loony Gormort in Texas perusing her emails, he probably didn't say what most folks know and agree with.

The foreign money to the Clinton Foundation is the thing I didn't express well to Siete. Nobody else has a foundation. The Bush Family is Carlyle, but the media seems to give that a pass. It's the closest analogy I see, but Carlyle makes the Bushs .... would billions be far off? But maybe most of us figure we've seen all the corruptions the Clintons have, and we just don't care. I mean, I don't think China can buy anything from Hillary. She wants power, and nobody questioning her private life.

A CNN POLL :lmao:

I went on record early that this would not effect her chances at a run at the Presidency, but it is way to early to make a call on this. Polls are just a snapshot of the day's feelings.

An excellent point. Any predictions should be tempered by the fact that none of us actually know what the fuck we're talking about regarding the 2016 race. As even 'informed estimates' are largely useless this far out.

The foreign money to the Clinton Foundation is the thing I didn't express well to Siete. Nobody else has a foundation. The Bush Family is Carlyle, but the media seems to give that a pass. It's the closest analogy I see, but Carlyle makes the Bushs .... would billions be far off? But maybe most of us figure we've seen all the corruptions the Clintons have, and we just don't care. I mean, I don't think China can buy anything from Hillary. She wants power, and nobody questioning her private life.

Of all the manufactured 'lets throw shit against the barn wall and see if something sticks' outrages, this issue is actually worthy of discussion. I don't see any evidence of undo influence or influence peddling. But its definitely worth asking some questions about and doing due diligence.

Wow, a CNN poll that shows Hillary winning! I'm sure that's credible. :lol:
Every poll shows Hillary winning. Look it up.

At this time in 2007, I believe Hillary was ahead in every poll.
Well I wouldn't be surprised if every single Democrat in the world would have been ahead in the polls in 2007.
The McCain debates were painful.
Tongue.jpg

A CNN POLL :lmao:
Your like the 100th republican on this thread to point that out. Here's a bazillion other polls:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Well I wouldn't be surprised if every single Democrat in the world would have been ahead in the polls in 2007.
Yeah the GOP really threw that old nut to the dogs :laugh:

View attachment 38102
Mccainpalin.gif

View attachment 38102
Mccainpalin.gif
Better than his debate performance...

She'll get the nomination but the Dems will go into 2016 with a very damaged candidate. Bill's coattails weren't enough to get his VP elected and Obama would need to pull his pants up so they can be seen.

Dems lose the White House, it's a no-brainer.

'Calling' an election a year and half before it happens is about the farthest thing from a 'no brainer' there is. You don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

But then, neither do I when it comes to the outcome the election. I'm pretty comfortable with Hillary's chances. But there's an eternity between now and the actual election.

I would be thrilled to death if Hillary ran.

So please....run her.

Forum List

Back