Hillary Supporters attacking Trump supporters and burning American Flag

I think that the whole story was egg-zagerated....
What about this?
maxresdefault.jpg

Why burn the flag? Why not? The ability to is what makes us so much "free"er as a society that all the others. It's a bit of cloth. People obviously do this for attention. Imagine if they never got any? Of course, that's not what your 6 mutlinational corporation owned media machine is all about, is it now. The masses must constantly be wuipped up into a toxic state of confusion, hypernationalism, fear, and anxiety.
Defending the pro Hillary Clinton flag burners...................

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.
So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.
Then those marines have no concept of what freedom entails.

You have a right to burn the flag - no matter how pathetic you must be in order to do so. I will defend the right to do so even if I call you an idiot while you are doing it.

Why burn the flag? Why not? The ability to is what makes us so much "free"er as a society that all the others. It's a bit of cloth. People obviously do this for attention. Imagine if they never got any? Of course, that's not what your 6 mutlinational corporation owned media machine is all about, is it now. The masses must constantly be wuipped up into a toxic state of confusion, hypernationalism, fear, and anxiety.

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.
So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.

You have a right to burn the flag - no matter how pathetic you must be in order to do so. I will defend the right to do so even if I call you an idiot while you are doing it.
You have no concept of what freedom is, nor how the flag is defended.

ht_jonny_joseph_jones_legs_jp_110701_wmain.jpg

Amazing

Your actions have consequences. Just like the way liberals think it's funny the way that woman got an egg thrown on her face, for being a Trump supporter.

Amazing

Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.

Amazing

Your actions have consequences. Just like the way liberals think it's funny the way that woman got an egg thrown on her face, for being a Trump supporter.

So we're not a nation of laws afterall then are we.

Amazing

Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.

Did you know that if you use the words nuclear waste, Osama the Shiek or plutonium dirty bomb, that the NSA will look at the thread?

Did you know that if you use the words nuclear waste, or plutonium dirty bomb, that the NSA will look at the thread?

So I don't live in a free and open society? Is that what you're implying?

Did you know that if you use the words nuclear waste, or plutonium dirty bomb, that the NSA will look at the thread?

No you don't, Obama did away with freedom. When he made it a crime if you don't have health insurance.

Omar Mateen lived in a free and open society and he just killed 50 people, he had ties to ISIS and a wife from Uzbekistan, if you burn the flag, or say that burning the flag is a good thing the NSA has the right to investigate you.

Plutonium dirty bomb, ISIS, Osama Bin Laden................ So again please respect the flag.

Last edited:

No you don't, Obama did away with freedom. When he made it a crime if you don't have health insurance.

Pfffffffffffffff, yeah, it all began with the half black guy. Look, "obamacare" was a plan hatched at the Heritage Foundation. Then they let the pharma and insurance industry lobbyists in the room. Of course it got fucked up. But you have no intention of following the thread do ya.

Forum List

Back