Hillary Supporters attacking Trump supporters and burning American Flag

Then those marines have no concept of what freedom entails.

You have a right to burn the flag - no matter how pathetic you must be in order to do so. I will defend the right to do so even if I call you an idiot while you are doing it.
You have no concept of what freedom is, nor how the flag is defended.

ht_jonny_joseph_jones_legs_jp_110701_wmain.jpg
Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.

Did you know that if you use the words nuclear waste, or plutonium dirty bomb, that the NSA will look at the thread?

So I don't live in a free and open society? Is that what you're implying?
Omar Mateen lived in a free and open society and he just killed 50 people, he had ties to ISIS and a wife from Uzbekistan, if you burn the flag, or say that burning the flag the NSA has the right to investigate you.

Plutonium dirty bomb, ISIS, Osama Bin Laden................ So again please respect the flag.

Oh my, well yeah, then clearly we need to become a police state.

Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.

Did you know that if you use the words nuclear waste, or plutonium dirty bomb, that the NSA will look at the thread?

So I don't live in a free and open society? Is that what you're implying?
No you don't, Obama did away with freedom. When he made it a crime if you don't have health insurance.

Pfffffffffffffff, yeah, it all began with the half black guy. Look, "obamacare" was a plan hatched at the Heritage Foundation. Then they let the pharma and insurance industry lobbyists in the room. Of course it got fucked up. But you have no intention of following the thread do ya.
So Obama had nothing to do with obamacare?

Why burn the flag? Why not? The ability to is what makes us so much "free"er as a society that all the others. It's a bit of cloth. People obviously do this for attention. Imagine if they never got any? Of course, that's not what your 6 mutlinational corporation owned media machine is all about, is it now. The masses must constantly be wuipped up into a toxic state of confusion, hypernationalism, fear, and anxiety.
Defending the pro Hillary Clinton flag burners...................

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.
So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.

You have a right to burn the flag - no matter how pathetic you must be in order to do so. I will defend the right to do so even if I call you an idiot while you are doing it.

Yes I do.

I am one of those that have been to Iraq and Afghanistan. I am well aware of the price that we pay. What I am also aware of is what freedom is.

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.
So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.

Yes I do.

I am one of those that have been to Iraq and Afghanistan. I am well aware of the price that we pay. What I am also aware of is what freedom is.
If you burn the U.S. flag you are a loser, and if you did that in the military you would be arrested for treason, or accidentally shot on the battlefield.

So go burn your flag, ISIS might recruit you.

Amazing

Yes I do.

You have the right, but you also have the right to receive what you might get.

Yes I do.

Do we have the right to burn down the White House too?

Think

Yes I do.

Think
Look I'm against burning the flag, but we do live in the United states. So they are free to do it if they want, and they are free to get their ass beat also.

The flag is a symbol of our whole nation, its culture, its history and the meaning of being an American.

So no, no to 'fuck the American flag', just fuck YOU, shit4brains.

Yes I do.

Think
Look I'm against burning the flag, but we do live in the United states. So they are free to do it if they want, and they are free to get their ass beat also.

Are we also free to burn the Mexican flag, and the Iranian flag, or just the American flag?

Yes I do.

Think

Are we also free to burn the Mexican flag, and the Iranian flag, or just the American flag?
In this great country all of them, but don't disagree with an unqualified black president. Because the free loving liberals, will call you racist.

Yes I do.

Think

In this great country all of them, but don't disagree with an unqualified black president. Because the free loving liberals, will call you racist.
Well the only flag that I have ever seen burned in the USA is the American flag, which raises the question, are all flags burnable in the USA, or just the American one.

Yes I do.

If you burn the U.S. flag you are a loser,
True
and if you did that in the military you would be arrested for treason,
False. You may be arrested if you did so in uniform but it would not be for treason. If you did not do it in uniform then nothing would happen to you at all.
or accidentally shot on the battlefield.
Because you are going to burn a flag on the battlefield? That is rather nonsensical.
Irrelevant.

You are railing against a right (speech) because you don't like how it is used in some instances. The purpose of rights are not to protect the things that we all agree on - that is non-sensical - it is to protect those things that we do not.

Yes I do.

True
False. You may be arrested if you did so in uniform but it would not be for treason. If you did not do it in uniform then nothing would happen to you at all.
Because you are going to burn a flag on the battlefield? That is rather nonsensical.
Irrelevant.

You are railing against a right (speech) because you don't like how it is used in some instances. The purpose of rights are not to protect the things that we all agree on - that is non-sensical - it is to protect those things that we do not.

If you burn the US flag, out of uniform you would never be let back into a uniform, not if the military knew. If they did let you back into uniform, and are a treacherous flag burner, I assure you that friendly fire is not nonsense.

Google it you flag burning loser.

i am beginning to wonder if all Hillary supporters have been hit by sniper bullets or just missing 33% of their brains

Yes I do.

True
Irrelevant.

If you burn the US flag, out of uniform you would never be let back into a uniform, not if the military knew. If they did let you back into uniform, and are a treacherous flag burner, I assure you that friendly fire is not nonsense.

And therein lies your inner totalitarian.

It is a wonder that you can claim to love this nation and be so firmly against it. Doublethink.

Yes I do.

True
Irrelevant.

It is a wonder that you can claim to love this nation and be so firmly against it. Doublethink.

If a flag burner needed support, would you lend a hand? Because if you help the flag burner, you might as well light the match.

America, love it, or leave it.
war_protester_FlagBurn.jpg

Yes I do.

True
Irrelevant.

If a flag burner needed support, would you lend a hand? Because if you help the flag burner, you might as well light the match.

No, but then again I have already stated if you burn the flag you are a moron.

Somehow you do not see the difference with defending rights with the piss poor way that people use them sometimes.

True
Irrelevant.

No, but then again I have already stated if you burn the flag you are a moron.

Somehow you do not see the difference with defending rights with the piss poor way that people use them sometimes.

Do you also believe that it is acceptable to burn the US Constitution, the Bible and the Quran in the same pile and at the same time as the American Flag? Because you can not defend the freedoms that the Constitution defends and destroy what people come to the USA to love and cherish at the same time.

The flag is a symbol of our whole nation, its culture, its history and the meaning of being an American.

So no, no to 'fuck the American flag', just fuck YOU, shit4brains.

Unfortunately for you my fellow citizen, we ostensibly live in a free society and the right of all to engage in the act is protected by law. Despite your kindergartenish emotional reaction. So from a legislative standpoint, it would be you who appears to be fucked. Enjoy the freedom.

Forum List

Back