Hillary Supporters attacking Trump supporters and burning American Flag

True
False. You may be arrested if you did so in uniform but it would not be for treason. If you did not do it in uniform then nothing would happen to you at all.
Because you are going to burn a flag on the battlefield? That is rather nonsensical.
Irrelevant.

You are railing against a right (speech) because you don't like how it is used in some instances. The purpose of rights are not to protect the things that we all agree on - that is non-sensical - it is to protect those things that we do not.

If you burn the US flag, out of uniform you would never be let back into a uniform, not if the military knew. If they did let you back into uniform, and are a treacherous flag burner, I assure you that friendly fire is not nonsense.

Google it you flag burning loser.
And therein lies your inner totalitarian.

It is a wonder that you can claim to love this nation and be so firmly against it. Doublethink.

If a flag burner needed support, would you lend a hand? Because if you help the flag burner, you might as well light the match.

America, love it, or leave it.
war_protester_FlagBurn.jpg
No, but then again I have already stated if you burn the flag you are a moron.

Somehow you do not see the difference with defending rights with the piss poor way that people use them sometimes.

Do you also believe that it is acceptable to burn the US Constitution, the Bible and the Quran in the same pile and at the same time as the American Flag? Because you can not defend the freedoms that the Constitution defends and destroy what people come to the USA to love and cherish at the same time.

Are they flammable?

Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.
The flag is a symbol of our whole nation, its culture, its history and the meaning of being an American.

So no, no to 'fuck the American flag', just fuck YOU, shit4brains.

Unfortunately for you my fellow citizen, we ostensibly live in a free society and the right of all to engage in the act is protected by law. Despite your kindergartenish emotional reaction. So from a legislative standpoint, it would be you who appears to be fucked. Enjoy the freedom.

And if I see it happening and forcibly remove the flag and treat it with respect, then that is my right to free expression by putting a boot up your ass.

You are railing against a right (speech) because you don't like how it is used in some instances. The purpose of rights are not to protect the things that we all agree on - that is non-sensical - it is to protect those things that we do not.
Burning the US flag is hate speech, and should be prosecuted under civil disturbance statutes and inciting a riot.

Fuck the flag, it's a piece of cloth the power structure uses to keep the masses unquestioningly in line as it extracts the wealth from society and concentrates it into the hands of a privileged few.
The flag is a symbol of our whole nation, its culture, its history and the meaning of being an American.

Unfortunately for you my fellow citizen, we ostensibly live in a free society and the right of all to engage in the act is protected by law. Despite your kindergartenish emotional reaction. So from a legislative standpoint, it would be you who appears to be fucked. Enjoy the freedom.

And if I see it happening and forcibly remove the flag and treat it with respect, then that is my right to free expression by putting a boot up your ass.

Come on down padnah. Nah, you'll just rant and pout on line, it's really all you can do. Clearly you lack the nads to live in a free and open society. And it's kinda funny to me that you can't do shit about it.

Come on down padnah. Nah, you'll just rant and pout on line, it's really all you can do. Clearly you lack the nads to live in a free and open society. And it's kinda funny to me that you can't do shit about it.
I doubt that this guy even knows what he believes, but we know that he supports ISIS right to burn the U.S. flag.

True
False. You may be arrested if you did so in uniform but it would not be for treason. If you did not do it in uniform then nothing would happen to you at all.
Because you are going to burn a flag on the battlefield? That is rather nonsensical.
Irrelevant.

If you burn the US flag, out of uniform you would never be let back into a uniform, not if the military knew. If they did let you back into uniform, and are a treacherous flag burner, I assure you that friendly fire is not nonsense.

It is a wonder that you can claim to love this nation and be so firmly against it. Doublethink.

If a flag burner needed support, would you lend a hand? Because if you help the flag burner, you might as well light the match.

Somehow you do not see the difference with defending rights with the piss poor way that people use them sometimes.

Do you also believe that it is acceptable to burn the US Constitution, the Bible and the Quran in the same pile and at the same time as the American Flag?
Why wouldn't it. You can burn whatever you want in protest as long as it is something that you own (and the fire is not endangering others).

Because you can not defend the freedoms that the Constitution defends and destroy what people come to the USA to love and cherish at the same time.
You are correct - one person cannot do both but I certainly can defend the constitution which directly allows people to dissent. I can protect their rights to do so even if they are trying to limit freedom. I will fight the message tooth and nail - I will not give up my freedoms to do so however.

Do you also believe that it is acceptable to burn the US Constitution, the Bible and the Quran in the same pile and at the same time as the American Flag?
Why wouldn't it. You can burn whatever you want in protest as long as it is something that you own (and the fire is not endangering others).

Because you can not defend the freedoms that the Constitution defends and destroy what people come to the USA to love and cherish at the same time.
You are correct - one person cannot do both but I certainly can defend the constitution which directly allows people to dissent. I can protect their rights to do so even if they are trying to limit freedom. I will fight the message tooth and nail - I will not give up my freedoms to do so however.
Really, what happened to the southern minister who tried to burn his Quran? Answer, he was ARRESTED BEFORE HE COULD.........Pastor Terry Jones Arrested Before Planned Quran Burning So take your argument that you can burn anything you choose, and stick it because it is not true.
However if those who disagreed with him wanted to burn bibles and US flags, none of them would have been arrested or even interfered with.
Next

usa-quran-terry-jones.jpg

Now just admit that you are wrong.............

Really, what happened to the southern minister who tried to burn his Quran? Answer, he was ARRESTED BEFORE HE COULD.........Pastor Terry Jones Arrested Before Planned Quran Burning So take your argument that you can burn anything you choose, and stick it because it is not true.
However if those who disagreed with him wanted to burn bibles and US flags, none of them would have been arrested or even interfered with.
Next

How does that show I am wrong? He was wrongfully arrested if he was arrested for burning a Quran in political speech.

DO you think that no one is ever wrongfully arrested? If you really want to go down the legal precedent road, the SCOTUS has already proven that you are off base and that is a fact weather or not you like it.

I doubt that this guy even knows what he believes, but we know that he supports ISIS right to burn the U.S. flag.

Typical. But you're all about "freedumb" aren't you.

Next

How does that show I am wrong? He was wrongfully arrested if he was arrested for burning a Quran in political speech.

DO you think that no one is ever wrongfully arrested? If you really want to go down the legal precedent road, the SCOTUS has already proven that you are off base and that is a fact weather or not you like it.

You have missed the point. It shows you are wrong, because he was arrested BEFORE HE COULD BURN THE QURAN, however if he wanted to burn the US flag no one would have stopped him. Thus you can burn the US flag but not the holy book of ISIS.

This is what you can not burn

quran-verses.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

Last edited:

Next

You have missed the point. It shows you are wrong, because he was arrested BEFORE HE COULD BURN THE QURAN, however if he wanted to burn the US flag no one would have stopped him. Thus you can burn the US flag but not the holy book of ISIS.

quran-verses.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg
And again, you are flat out incorrect. His arrest - if it was only based on that political speech event - was ILLEGAL.

But, again, you are ignoring a SCOTUS ruling to parrot a single arrest.

Next

quran-verses.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg
And again, you are flat out incorrect. His arrest - if it was only based on that political speech event - was ILLEGAL.

Dude the entire purpose of the arrest was to keep him from burning the Quran. Would he have been arrested if he wanted to burn the US Constitution and American flag?

Get a grip dude....................

Next

quran-verses.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

Dude the entire purpose of the arrest was to keep him from burning the Quran. Would he have been arrested if he wanted to burn the US Constitution and American flag?

I have a grip. you are the one losing it over a single person arrested over this.

Since you failed to support your position you are focusing on this as a deflection.

Next

quran-verses.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

I have a grip. you are the one losing it over a single person arrested over this.

Since you failed to support your position you are focusing on this as a deflection.

I have proved that you can burn the US flag, but not the Quran in the USA. For the record, burning both is wrong, except to you................................

Next

Forum List

Back