Hillary: The Feminist's Choice?

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Hillary the Feminist's Choice?

Why can't there be a female candidate who was a self made woman? Without Bill Clinton, Hillary would have been a nobody. Why cant we have a female candidate that actually made her own success?

Hillary's life in political office began when her husband left office. If Bill had not been president would she have stood a chance at fleeing Arkansas to run for office in NY? Nope! If she had not been married to Bill, would this Bar Exam flunky have been Secretary of State? Nope! Without Bill Clinton she's a nobody. Bill made Hillary. Hillary did not make herself. If that's what the left wants to call "feminism" then I suppose they have more problems than I thought.

It was Bill that had to earn his way up the political ladder. Hillary simply rode on his back and got off when she was at the top.

She failed then followed Bill PolitiFact
Most Female Leaders Are Only Successful Because Of Their Male Relatives

Last edited:
How do you know that Hillary Clinton would have been a nobody without Bill? Serious question, considering her level of education she got on her own.

Hillary's life in political office began when her husband left office. Now think of it this way, if Bill had not been president would she have stood a chance at fleeing Arkansas to run for office in NY? Nope! If she had not been married to Bill, would this Bar Exam flunky have been Secretary of State? Nope! Without Bill Clinton she's a nobody. Bill made Hillary. Hillary did not make herself. If that's what the left wants to call "feminism" then I suppose they have more problems than I thought.

It was Bill that had to earn his way up the political ladder. Hillary simply rode on his back and got off when she was at the top.

Last edited:

Why can't there be a female candidate who was a self made woman? Without Bill Clinton, Hillary would have been a nobody. Why cant we have a female candidate that actually made her own success?

Hillary's life in political office began when her husband left office. If Bill had not been president would she have stood a chance at fleeing Arkansas to run for office in NY? Nope! If she had not been married to Bill, would this Bar Exam flunky have been Secretary of State? Nope! Without Bill Clinton she's a nobody. Bill made Hillary. Hillary did not make herself. If that's what the left wants to call "feminism" then I suppose they have more problems than I thought.

Sorry, but having read numerous books about Hillary 15 years ago, you've got it in reverse.
She took "Bubba" and cleaned him up for the national scene. He was content to hang in Arkansas, loved being the governor and a homie.
He has the personal touch and ability to win the room, she knew it and knew how to use it. He knows it, too. They are very much a complementary team effort.

How do you know that Hillary Clinton would have been a nobody without Bill? Serious question, considering her level of education she got on her own.

Old joke about Hill and Bill: They are driving and pull up to a gas station in a small town in Illinois. The guy who pumps the gas for them is an old high school boyfriend of Hillary's. Bill says, "Just think, if you had married him you'd be married to a gas station attendant now". And Hillary replied: "No, Bill, if I had married him he would be the president of the United States today".

Because that contradicts the victimization narrative, which is about all the Lefties have left to sell.

And please....."Feminists"? You and Rick Santorum have your heads in the 1970s. Today we just call ourselves U.S. citizens.

So true. And I gag when I hear some of my liberal friends say that if we get Hillary elected, we'll have Bill back in the White House. It's Bill they like, but they'll support Hillary to keep him around.

Hillary was known to be controlling back in Bill's years as president. She won't listen to him and will do what she wants. Bill will probably do what he always does and chase skirts while Hillary is busy working to ruin this country.

Because that contradicts the victimization narrative, which is about all the Lefties have left to sell.

From her poll numbers, it seems to be working with the 'Pubes, too.

So what is the right trying to sell that isn't working? Maybe that is a better question to ask.

The Mia Loves, Deb Fishers and Amy Kolbars are a direct result of women like Hillary Clinton ... and Nancy Pelosi ... and Claire Luce Booth. As a father, I hope a woman is elected soon.

Hillary will run on the premise that if we don't elect her, we are sexist. Just like people against Obama are called racists.

Hillary can't even handle two email accounts at the same time, so clearly is too inept to handle anything important. She lies well, and Dems do appreciate that quality, but she'd be a disaster as president.

Reporters are already being given a list of words they can't use to describe Hillary. She will expect to be handled with kid gloves, the way Obama was. She needs to stop with the helpless female shit or how can anyone take her seriously?

The Mia Loves, Deb Fishers and Amy Kolbars are a direct result of women like Hillary Clinton ... and Nancy Pelosi ... and Claire Luce Booth. As a father, I hope a woman is elected soon.

I do, too because I'm a big Wendy Davis supporter.

But Hillary is a hawk. The benefit of having a woman president is because women are far less violent and much more willing to negotiate than men. Hillary is paranoid, secretive, and very aggressive.

So what is the right trying to sell that isn't working? Maybe that is a better question to ask.

Polls aren't favoring Hillary, for sure. The Repubs are split between conservatives and RINOs and it's a mess. Some very good ideas there, but they don't have it together.

According to this MSNBC poll, the vast majority would not vote for Hillary. While a Rasmussen poll indicated that a lot of people believe she might win, they wouldn't necessarily vote for her.

It's one thing for people to believe that there are enough stupid people to elect her, but when most say they won't vote on a primarily liberal website, it doesn't bode well for Hillary.

MSNBC Poll Asks Viewers if Hillary Should be President Backfires BIG TIME - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

But Hillary is a hawk. The benefit of having a woman president is because women are far less violent and much more willing to negotiate than men. Hillary is paranoid, secretive, and very aggressive.
I'm not sure where you get the hawk thing. Certainly she's no idiot GOP chickenhawk. Policywise, she's an Obama clone. A pragmatic centrist in the non dupe world.

I'm not sure where you get the hawk thing. Certainly she's no idiot GOP chickenhawk. Policywise, she's an Obama clone. A pragmatic centrist in the non dupe world.
She's to the right of Obama on foreign policy. Her stance all along has been harder on Iran, and she'd have acted in Syria much earlier. If Randian Paul is nominated, McCain and Graham will endorse her. (joke)

Polls aren't favoring Hillary, for sure. The Repubs are split between conservatives and RINOs and it's a mess. Some very good ideas there, but they don't have it together.

According to this MSNBC poll, the vast majority would not vote for Hillary. While a Rasmussen poll indicated that a lot of people believe she might win, they wouldn't necessarily vote for her.

It's one thing for people to believe that there are enough stupid people to elect her, but when most say they won't vote on a primarily liberal website, it doesn't bode well for Hillary.

MSNBC Poll Asks Viewers if Hillary Should be President Backfires BIG TIME - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
I'd spend the time to figure out how that's a West lie, but I'm sick of it- too obvious. They don't say what the question was OR give the results. Ay caramba, hater dupes.

She's to the right of Obama on foreign policy. Her stance all along has been harder on Iran, and she'd have acted in Syria much earlier. If Randian Paul is nominated, McCain and Graham will endorse her. (joke)
I don't believe it. She was Sec of State and didn't spout...

Forum List

Back