Hillary The Racist

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Today's front page WSJ has an article about Hillary now distancing herself from Obama, subtly criticizing him and his policies.
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/pageone070714.pdf

Recall what Jimmy Carter told us:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRpZ0GI7ug]Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube[/ame]

So now we know that Hillary is a racist. Shame on Democrats here for supporting racism.

Hillary is a liberal, and as we all know it's not even possible for a liberal to be a racist.
:lol:
Jesse Jackson is a racist!
Al Sharpton is a racist!
John Lewis is a racist!
LBJ was a racist!

Racism is the foundation of the democrook party.

Since they lost their war to keep blacks enslaved, they keep them contained in a system of dependency. They convince blacks that they're unable to achieve anything without the democrook party.

I do recall the hildabitch referencing the moonbat messiah and the fact that he hadn't yet done "the SPADE WORK" that would qualify him as a candidate.

If there wasn't a louder racist "dog whistle" ever.

Hillary is a liberal, and as we all know it's not even possible for a liberal to be a racist.
Al Sharpton is a racist!
John Lewis is a racist!
LBJ was a racist!

Since they lost their war to keep blacks enslaved, they keep them contained in a system of dependency. They convince blacks that they're unable to achieve anything without the democrook party.

I do recall the hildabitch referencing the moonbat messiah and the fact that he hadn't yet done "the SPADE WORK" that would qualify him as a candidate.

Baaaaawwwwaaaahahahahahaha

Liberas are racist ! that's why Liberals get the minority vote ! Don't any of you know that ?

Says a lot when this is all you got lol

Given there is a Hillary thread a day detailing her lies, mistakes, lack of experience, arrogance and lack of morals I'd say you're wrong.

Given that there are 3 spam threads from bed wetters everyday licking her fat ass and regurgitating the same tired bullshit I think it's funny when a moonbat says:

a fucking retard said:
is this all you got?

Just sayin' is all...

Given there is a Hillary thread a day detailing her lies, mistakes, lack of experience, arrogance and lack of morals I'd say you're wrong.

Given that there are 3 spam threads from bed wetters everyday licking her fat ass and regurgitating the same tired bullshit I think it's funny when a moonbat says:

a fucking retard said:
is this all you got?

Just sayin' is all...

Oh yeah, and shes fat :badgrin:

Al Sharpton is a racist!
John Lewis is a racist!
LBJ was a racist!

Baaaaawwwwaaaahahahahahaha

Liberas are racist ! that's why Liberals get the minority vote ! Don't any of you know that ?

The minorities you're paying with welfare and food stamps, or have do nothing government jobs where they interfere with other people's work?

a fucking retard said:
is this all you got?

Just sayin' is all...

Oh yeah, and shes fat :badgrin:

Ugly as fuck too.

140628-hillary.jpg

Of course you'd say that...You just started a thread that accuses someone of being racist based on nothing burger.

I have news for you: Liberals have been accusing conservatives, ztea Party members, Republicans--anyone who criticizes Obama of racism since before he was elected. I cant count the threads here making that point. So now Hillary criticizes Obama and somehow it's just different
Fuck that. She's a racist bitch. You know it in your heart.

Of course you'd say that...You just started a thread that accuses someone of being racist based on nothing burger.

Bed wetters do it in %95 of their posts, NOW it bothers you?

So that means you are defending the bed wetters or yes? :lol:

Shes ugly and fat which wont get her the nod to Ms America but POTUS...yeah still a good chance and you dont even have a fat ugly racist that can beat her. Sux

Forum List

Back