Hillary The Racist

Today's front page WSJ has an article about Hillary now distancing herself from Obama, subtly criticizing him and his policies.
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/pageone070714.pdf

Recall what Jimmy Carter told us:
Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube

So now we know that Hillary is a racist. Shame on Democrats here for supporting racism.

:lmao: You are grasping at straws. :lol:

or showcasing stupidity ... :eusa_whistle:

She isn't the lefty elite's darling any longer. They fear she will overturn many of Obama's policies.

Given there is a Hillary thread a day detailing her lies, mistakes, lack of experience, arrogance and lack of morals I'd say you're wrong.

Of course you'd say that...You just started a thread that accuses someone of being racist based on nothing burger.

I have news for you: Liberals have been accusing conservatives, ztea Party members, Republicans--anyone who criticizes Obama of racism since before he was elected. I cant count the threads here making that point. So now Hillary criticizes Obama and somehow it's just different
Fuck that. She's a racist bitch. You know it in your heart.

They don't know shit, and they have no hearts. (or brains).

Of course you'd say that...You just started a thread that accuses someone of being racist based on nothing burger.

Bed wetters do it in %95 of their posts, NOW it bothers you?

So that means you are defending the bed wetters or yes? :lol:

Shes ugly and fat which wont get her the nod to Ms America but POTUS...yeah still a good chance and you dont even have a fat ugly racist that can beat her. Sux

How about Christie?

:muahaha:

Any politician, who has a half of brain would separate themselves from Obama. It'd be a political move. I seem to recall Republicans separating themselves from "W" quite vigorously in 2008.
This cry of racism is humorously lame. Why not just focus on her using issues? It's not that tough, right?

Given there is a Hillary thread a day detailing her lies, mistakes, lack of experience, arrogance and lack of morals I'd say you're wrong.

Now you're calling Carter a liar??

All your heroes are zeros :lol:

2cC4WTH.png

:itsok:

Today's front page WSJ has an article about Hillary now distancing herself from Obama, subtly criticizing him and his policies.
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/pageone070714.pdf

Recall what Jimmy Carter told us:
Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube

So now we know that Hillary is a racist. Shame on Democrats here for supporting racism.

:lmao: You are grasping at straws. :lol:

or showcasing stupidity ... :eusa_whistle:

Both because its all he has...Next he's going to criticize her for having split ends

Well... good thing Jimmy Carter (in a 29 second clip) never actually said that anybody opposing Obama is a racist. It's almost as if you are being purposely misleading. Nah. That can't be it.

Any politician, who has a half of brain would separate themselves from Obama. It'd be a political move. I seem to recall Republicans separating themselves from "W" quite vigorously in 2008.
This cry of racism is humorously lame. Why not just focus on her using issues? It's not that tough, right?

Here's Jay Rockefeller saying the same thing:

Here's the DNC saying the same thing

Here's lib hero Barney Frank saying the same thing:

Here's actor Morgan Freeman saying the same thing:

So now that Hillary is criticising Obama somehow opposition to Obama is not racist?? Of course not. S he must be a racist too.
Vote Hillary: Put the White Back in the White House!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... good thing Jimmy Carter (in a 29 second clip) never actually said that anybody opposing Obama is a racist. It's almost as if you are being purposely misleading. Nah. That can't be it.

That is actually what he said. You have to listen and understand the words though.

Republicans are always starting threads about how racist democrats are. What a waste of time. Blacks know democrats are racists, which is why they always vote republican, right?

Forum List

Back