Hillary to black crowd in Philly: "Racism is the responsibility of white people."

She was wearing a HUGE dress with HUGE flower prints on it. A HUGE matching hat and gloves.
If things get a bit 'iffy' with the negro vote she's always got a tin on black shoe polish in her purse.
Huma has been helping Hillary keep up with her 'Ebonics'.

So you're saying the left is such great manipulators that they rigged historical numbers for decades on everything from housing discrimination to employment?

Thats a pretty bold explanation so grand that, it's...hilarious. Next you're going to blame it on them being Lizard people lol

Key word....HISTORICAL.

Hey moron....white people living today aren't holding you back. It's not OUR fault or OUR problem. Deal with it.

What....you want us to acknowledge white people from back in the day were racists??? Ok. Yep. They were.

Now what?? Oh I know....life goes on that's what.

So you're saying the left is such great manipulators that they rigged historical numbers for decades on everything from housing discrimination to employment?

No, but there is more than one factor involved in the troubles of the black community in the USA other than simplistic fall backs to racism every time the subject comes up.

Senator Daniel Patric Moynahan long ago addressed the causes of poverty in the black community fromt he disintegration of the black family, and much of that caused by federal welfare programs that incentivize broken families.

Then there is the contrasting success of many other racial/ethnic groups from Asia like Dravidians and Chinese immigrants. The success of these other racial/ethnic groups raises the question of why American Born English Speaking Blacks are having so much racial discrimination directed at them, but other blacks from Africa and the UK are having much greater success. Why is 'systemic racism' primarily affecting only native born blacks? That doesnt sound like the problem is merely racism, but something endemic to the American black community.

And yet American Blacks REFUSE to even consider these things as contributing factors. No, the Grievance Industry that leads the Black Community has to focus all their problems on the Ebil Whitey, constantly cooking up new ways to bring the Black Man down, despite the plain historical fact that whites in America bled and died to liberate blacks from slavery and then fought to break down Jim Crow.

Do we have racial discrimination in America, of course we do, and we always will because ethnic difference naturally cause people to prefer to be and deal with their own kind but MOST RACISM TODAY IS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, NOT FROM WHITES.

I'm hopeful that Hillary is more reasonable & pragmatic than she's letting on in trying to secure the nomination.

Unfortunately, politicians have to play to the crowd. It is what it is.

I'm hopeful that Hillary is more reasonable & pragmatic than she's letting on in trying to secure the nomination.

She is running to the left to get the nomination, and will likely run back to the center once she gets the nomination.

Classic party politics and why I despise it. It is a way of naturally guaranteeing we wind up with a President who is a natural liar and fraud.

She is showing us who she really is. And, if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you - and this nation.

She is showing us who she really is. And, if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you - and this nation.
Provide a better alternative to the electorate, win the election, and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Thats a pretty bold explanation so grand that, it's...hilarious. Next you're going to blame it on them being Lizard people lol

Key word....HISTORICAL.

Hey moron....white people living today aren't holding you back. It's not OUR fault or OUR problem. Deal with it.

What....you want us to acknowledge white people from back in the day were racists??? Ok. Yep. They were.

Now what?? Oh I know....life goes on that's what.

So all that happened for hundreds of years and you're saying the entire system (because this isn't about white people individually, it's about the system) changed and we're all on equal footing now? Lol...man, when was this entire system reboot? The 80's? 90's? Last week?

OK, too many people classed as 'white' have poorly developed concepts of society, race, religion, politics and many other areas. This is true and undeniable. What is also true is that too many of every other identifiable racial and/or ethnic group has comparable deficits. It cannot be honestly stated that 'whites' alone need to re-examine themselves.
It could also be pointed out that, yes, police killings are horrible and must be prevented where possible. Pictures and video of gang shootings, however, would be equally appropriate (or inappropriate) to a discussion of firearm violence and 'black' deaths.
It must be an embarrassing moment for Clinton partisans. They have as much to regret as Cruz and Trump supporters.

No, but there is more than one factor involved in the troubles of the black community in the USA other than simplistic fall backs to racism every time the subject comes up.

Great post but I have to disagree with a lot of the assertive statements made in this post. Think about the Military Industrial complex when compared to Systematic racism. No one would call something that involved govt laws, rules targeting etc as being "simplistic" as you did here.

Senator Daniel Patric Moynahan long ago addressed the causes of poverty in the black community fromt he disintegration of the black family, and much of that caused by federal welfare programs that incentivize broken families.

Sure! Single mothers get assistance, I totally agree. But assistance is not an inventive to not have a family. The notion that someone would choose welfare over a stable family structure on its face is ridiculous.

Then there is the contrasting success of many other racial/ethnic groups from Asia like Dravidians and Chinese immigrants. The success of these other racial/ethnic groups raises the question of why American Born English Speaking Blacks are having so much racial discrimination directed at them, but other blacks from Africa and the UK are having much greater success. Why is 'systemic racism' primarily affecting only native born blacks? That doesnt sound like the problem is merely racism, but something endemic to the American black community.

Environment and systematic racism and past experiences. It's a good point to compare Africans with AA'S tho. Africans who come here sometimes come from areas that almost wherever they are in America is better with more hopes at opportunity. Which is funny because blacks here see our Areas as shit and also no hope of opportunity like the Africans who left for the same reasons. American dream and all that.

And yet American Blacks REFUSE to even consider these things as contributing factors. No, the Grievance Industry that leads the Black Community has to focus all their problems on the Ebil Whitey, constantly cooking up new ways to bring the Black Man down, despite the plain historical fact that whites in America bled and died to liberate blacks from slavery and then fought to break down Jim Crow.

Do we have racial discrimination in America, of course we do, and we always will because ethnic difference naturally cause people to prefer to be and deal with their own kind but MOST RACISM TODAY IS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, NOT FROM WHITES.

Asserting something doesn't make it true. Blacks consider all of the possibilities you've laid out. Many will agree with you. But just saying there is some Grievance "Industry" always seek to portray the people with grievances don't reaaaallly have a problem, they are just complaining for other reasons than what they say and you know the REAL story. In other words how can you address something in a fair way that consider to be someone playing a game? You cant.

So racism? Complaints of racism? Jail time? Home loans? Education?....psssh. All that ain't real because.....it's an "Industry"! Viola. Change the subject and don't deal.

Also your last assertive statement is funny as well because in order for this statement to be true is to have a racism-ometer of some sort. Either that or to pretend that a black dude not liking white people is the same as the American System not liking or targeting or denying or being indifferent to blacks.

There's a huge difference in what were talking about. Your black racism is some guy or guys. What I'm talking about is shit that effects entire communities and populations. Not you feeling uncomfortable around a dude that looks like Debo.

Great post but I have to disagree with a lot of the assertive statements made in this post. Think about the Military Industrial complex when compared to Systematic racism. No one would call something that involved govt laws, rules targeting etc as being "simplistic" as you did here.

Sure! Single mothers get assistance, I totally agree. But assistance is not an inventive to not have a family. The notion that someone would choose welfare over a stable family structure on its face is ridiculous.

Environment and systematic racism and past experiences. It's a good point to compare Africans with AA'S tho. Africans who come here sometimes come from areas that almost wherever they are in America is better with more hopes at opportunity. Which is funny because blacks here see our Areas as shit and also no hope of opportunity like the Africans who left for the same reasons. American dream and all that.

Asserting something doesn't make it true. Blacks consider all of the possibilities you've laid out. Many will agree with you. But just saying there is some Grievance "Industry" always seek to portray the people with grievances don't reaaaallly have a problem, they are just complaining for other reasons than what they say and you know the REAL story. In other words how can you address something in a fair way that consider to be someone playing a game? You cant.

So racism? Complaints of racism? Jail time? Home loans? Education?....psssh. All that ain't real because.....it's an "Industry"! Viola. Change the subject and don't deal.

Also your last assertive statement is funny as well because in order for this statement to be true is to have a racism-ometer of some sort. Either that or to pretend that a black dude not liking white people is the same as the American System not liking or targeting or denying or being indifferent to blacks.

There's a huge difference in what were talking about. Your black racism is some guy or guys. What I'm talking about is shit that effects entire communities and populations. Not you feeling uncomfortable around a dude that looks like Debo.
Dude, great reply, but I have to go to my kids place for Sunday lunch.

I'll try to get back to you.

I was in the C-store last night and I overheard a young black lady speaking on her phone. It was in a conversational tone. She said something about "how unique this place is". A few moments later, she said "I'm from Chicago. This place is small, but it is so integrated". I figured out that she was talking about the town in which I live. Obviously a first time visitor. Maybe with friends at the University? It sort of made me proud. Where I live is not necessarily segregated physically or even socially. Our population is diverse, but all-encompassing. Yes, we have troublemakers of all races and yes there have been instances where the friends of University students come in and cause trouble. But as the young lady said, we are integrated.

And that's how I felt about Charleston in the 70's when I was a student at EIU. One of my best friends was a black guy from East St. Louis. We spoke very openly and honestly about race and race relations. We included each other in our social activities. We opened ourselves up to each other and we challenged each other... intellectually. And with maturity.

Living together is about communicating together. With mature intellect.

Get your shit together, folks. We had it together over 40 years ago. What happened?

I was in the C-store last night and I overheard a young black lady speaking on her phone. It was in a conversational tone. She said something about "how unique this place is". A few moments later, she said "I'm from Chicago. This place is small, but it is so integrated". I figured out that she was talking about the town in which I live. Obviously a first time visitor. Maybe with friends at the University? It sort of made me proud. Where I live is not necessarily segregated physically or even socially. Our population is diverse, but all-encompassing. Yes, we have troublemakers of all races and yes there have been instances where the friends of University students come in and cause trouble. But as the young lady said, we are integrated.

And that's how I felt about Charleston in the 70's when I was a student at EIU. One of my best friends was a black guy from East St. Louis. We spoke very openly and honestly about race and race relations. We included each other in our social activities. We opened ourselves up to each other and we challenged each other... intellectually. And with maturity.

Get your shit together, folks. We had it together over 40 years ago. What happened?

It is how you carry yourself. I have been friends will all races of people. I am white and the only people that physically hurt me were white people.

Yep. That's how Charleston is now....and the left is terrified of it.

We had 2 of the most racially polarizing incidents in decades here in the same year: the North Charleston shooting and the AME church massacre. We didn't riot. We all joined and held hands over a 3 mile bridge and healed together. Hugged. PRAYED.

That image frightened the left. Racial unity would make Democrats extinct

I'm hoping Trump will hammer her on her close aide Huma Abedin, a longtime Muslim Brotherhood operative (who was one of the recipients of those SAP emails, containing the highest degree of classified information) If Trump does even just a minimal amount of homework on Muslim Brotherhood relevance, Hillary will be mincemeat.

images

Huma-Abedin - Blogs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back