Hillary wants to run against Trump. Uh huh.

- Clinton was confirmed and served 4 years as SoS. Accomplished nothing beyond racking up record frequent flyer miles.
Oh bullshit, she managed to do her part to set the Middle East on fire, totally fucked up our relations with Russia, created a handy backdoor into our national security apparatus AND as a sort of added bonus got an American Ambassador murdered......that's what I call PUBLIC SERVICE!.

Damn some Americans are such ungrateful pricks.

- Clinton was confirmed and served 4 years as SoS. Accomplished nothing beyond racking up record frequent flyer miles.

- Clinton won two senate election. Of no seminal importance.

- Clinton won an Emmy. Popularity contest. Who cares?

- Clinton came in 2nd in a nationwide POTUS race (ask the clown car how hard that is) Considering the nature of polls, too funny.

- Clinton is regularly voted among (if not the) most admired women in the world. Media has done its masking job well.

She has accomplished nothing in her life of worth to anyone other than herself. Had she not married Bill, she would be retired.
If cankles didn't marry Bill, she would still be defending child rapists in court.

Oh bullshit, she managed to do her part to set the Middle East on fire, totally fucked up our relations with Russia, created a handy backdoor into our national security apparatus AND as a sort of added bonus got an American Ambassador murdered......that's what I call PUBLIC SERVICE!.

Damn some Americans are such ungrateful pricks.

Yes well, I was being polite. Mea culpa:laugh2:.

- Clinton came in 2nd in a nationwide POTUS race (ask the clown car how hard that is) Considering the nature of polls, too funny.

- Clinton is regularly voted among (if not the) most admired women in the world. Media has done its masking job well.

She has accomplished nothing in her life of worth to anyone other than herself. Had she not married Bill, she would be retired.

It’s too bad for you that the rest of the world doesn’t have such a craven view of politics. I’ll be happy to add to the list on a Wednesday in November. Prepare to have your nose rubbed in it loser.

It’s too bad for you that the rest of the world doesn’t have such a craven view of politics. I’ll be happy to add to the list on a Wednesday in November. Prepare to have your nose rubbed in it loser.

Most of the rest of the world is an open sewer, so I don't care what they think.

Your prediction is noted. Time will tell.

Most of the rest of the world is an open sewer, so I don't care what they think.

Your prediction is noted. Time will tell.

Nah just Texas

Forum List

Back