Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

And were things really bad in 1999 that we should have went another route instead of electing Gore? Fuck no. The American people are really stupid.
There is an old saying: "if everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you".

It's comical that you believe all of America is stupid and you're the lone "genius". But please, by all means, continue insulting the American voters.

You guys are already admitting you ain't bringing jobs back home. We told you that during the elections but the dumb voters bought into it.

And if trump was a moderate be wouldn't be hiring all the right wing nuts to work for him. He'd hire people from both sides.

Billionaires just took over your country. They already had but now they even have one of theirs in the white house

How is it different then Hillary billionaires taking over our country?

There are three dynamics that can explain the growing income gap between the rich and poor. 1. growing inequality in compensation, or skyrocketing pay for those at the top of the economy compared to everyone else; 2. a greater share of income going toward corporate profits and not wages; 3. and the increase in consumer prices that means wages don’t stretch as far. The first two basically indicate growing income inequality, and together they account for more than two-thirds of the divergence between productivity and pay between 1973 and 2014. And it’s getting worse with time: Between 2000 and 2014, these factors made up 87.2 percent of the gap.

And income inequality has resulted from deliberate government policy choices, “policy decisions made on behalf of those with the most income, wealth, and power that suppressed wage growth.” Research has consistently shown that the government is more responsive to the desires of the rich than everyone else. Things like: allowing unemployment to remain too high, failing to raise the minimum wage, letting overtime protections erode, and the corrosion of collective bargaining rights.

Yep, Wall St. owns Washington and party doesn't matter. You might be finally figuring it out.

Following the better-than-expected September jobs report, several economic analyses have pointed out the continuing lack of meaningful wage growth, even as tens of thousands of people head back to work. Economic theory says that as labor markets tighten, employers will offer higher wages to entice workers their way. But a look at five decades’ worth of wage data suggests that’s not happening. For most U.S. workers, real wages have been flat or even falling for decades, regardless of whether the economy has been adding or subtracting jobs.

What gains have been made, have gone to the upper income brackets. Since 2000, weekly wages have fallen 3.7% (in real terms) among workers in the lowest tenth of the earnings distribution, and 3% among the lowest quarter. But among people near the top of the distribution, real wages have risen 9.7%.

For most workers, real wages have barely budged for decades

Let me know when you figure out the GOP and Trump aren't going to fix this. Or do you believe they will?

Did I vote for Trump, nope. Did you vote for Hillary, yep. So you are spouting BS. The two parties are for the rich. You are as guilty as those voting for Trump.

Well we should have taken the Democratic party back from the Democrats who the rich control in 2010. When Democrats joined with the GOP in obstructing healthcare reform we should have voted those democrats out. When Lieberman cozy'ed up with Bush over Iraq, we should have voted him out. But we didn't.

I'm not going to deny the Democrats are corrupt and the rich own them too. I'm just blaming the American people for not voting out the bad actors and/or not showing up to the 2010 midterms.

And were things really bad in 1999 that we should have went another route instead of electing Gore? Fuck no. The American people are really stupid.
There is an old saying: "if everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you".

It's comical that you believe all of America is stupid and you're the lone "genius". But please, by all means, continue insulting the American voters.

The people who voted for Trump are idiots. I have a Republican neighbor he said, "remember that kid across the hall who believed George Bush was behing 9-11? I bet he hates it that Trump won" and I said, "are you kidding me? Haven't you seen all the trump signs on his front lawn?

Yes, the American people are really really stupid. The fact that the rich have never been richer and you're broke and you voted Republican makes you really stupid in my mind.

You should be joining me but instead you joined the GOP. That's the party of the rich stupid! If you are going to take back your government you certainly don't take over the party that is for the rich EXCLUSIVELY and you certainly don't elect a billionaire con man. But that's exactly what you did.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg

meh

Nobody cares about Hillary Clinton.:bye1:

The people who voted for Trump are idiots. I have a Republican neighbor he said, "remember that kid across the hall who believed George Bush was behing 9-11? I bet he hates it that Trump won" and I said, "are you kidding me? Haven't you seen all the trump signs on his front lawn?

Yes, the American people are really really stupid. The fact that the rich have never been richer and you're broke and you voted Republican makes you really stupid in my mind.

You should be joining me but instead you joined the GOP. That's the party of the rich stupid! If you are going to take back your government you certainly don't take over the party that is for the rich EXCLUSIVELY and you certainly don't elect a billionaire con man. But that's exactly what you did.

Translation?

"I got this huge-ass bumpy cucumber shoved far up my pooper and its really sucking for me!!"

:deal::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::deal:

Is there anything more refreshing than people who you know are perpetually miserable being even more angry and miserable?!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Oh its a fucking hoot...........been on USMB for about 7 years and its never been more fun than the last two weeks!!:popcorn:

Yea well that doesn't apply here because I could be talking to 3 or 4 right wing assholes on USMB

There are 3 kinds of voters. Republicans, Democrats and independents. The independents are too stupid to know they just fucked up. Trump looked like change just like Obama looked like the change candidate. You understand they were dumb for voting for Obama and I understand they are dumb for voting Trump.

Is there anything more refreshing than people who you know are perpetually miserable being even more angry and miserable?!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Oh its a fucking hoot...........been on USMB for about 7 years and its never been more fun than the last two weeks!!:popcorn:

Reminds me of after an Obama victory. So it took you 7 years to be happy. How long do you think you'll remain ignorantly blissful?

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg

meh

Nobody cares about Hillary Clinton.:bye1:
And nobody cares about you. Not Trump or Paul Ryan. You'll see.

They own both parties that is true but you will notice the difference in the next couple years. Stay tuned.

Or maybe you won't notice the difference. You seem to have a very short memory. Did you forget how bad things were in 2005? So bad Pelosi & Reed took over the Senate and House in 2006. Democrats never win midterms. Yea, that's how bad things got.

And if you can show me one thing Trump does that's different than what Delay Hastert and Bush did, I'll be glad to see he's not a total right wing nut job because from who I see him working with this is going to be the most right wing government ever. We are about to see if the Republican way works. Do you think it does?

And when the GOP start spending money on infrastructure, just remember we were begging the GOP to spend on infrastructure for years now. But that would have made Obama look good so they couldn't do that.

Here is us saying it in 2007 Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts

You remember two weeks ago the Republicans won the Presidency, retained the Senate, gained on the House, gained on the Governorships. That is how bad it got.

Did it really get that bad? I don't think so.

Weekly Unemployment Claims: Down 19K, Lowest Since 1973 - dshort - Advisor Perspectives

What is wrong with our economy is that in 30 years the rich people's pay has skyrocketed and the middle class has not gotten a raise. Why? I showed you in my previous post.

So when a CEO's pay goes from $3 million to $30 million and his 1000 employees don't get a raise in 30 years don't wonder why the middle class is struggling. And "you people" defend the CEO paying himself however much he wants to pay himself. And however little he wants to pay his employees regardless of how productive they are. Wake up Papa

Been awake, I see your party and the Republican in bed with the rich.

Democrats lost the working class vote this time. At least the Democrats pretended to care about the poor when Obama was elected, this time the working middle class saw through the Democrats. This lost them more in the House, they lost the Senate, the Presidency, the Governorships and the Supreme Court.

The facade that the Dems care about the working class is gone.

And the illusion that the GOP cares is out there.

It worked for Trump, he got the working class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They own both parties that is true but you will notice the difference in the next couple years. Stay tuned.

Or maybe you won't notice the difference. You seem to have a very short memory. Did you forget how bad things were in 2005? So bad Pelosi & Reed took over the Senate and House in 2006. Democrats never win midterms. Yea, that's how bad things got.

And if you can show me one thing Trump does that's different than what Delay Hastert and Bush did, I'll be glad to see he's not a total right wing nut job because from who I see him working with this is going to be the most right wing government ever. We are about to see if the Republican way works. Do you think it does?

And when the GOP start spending money on infrastructure, just remember we were begging the GOP to spend on infrastructure for years now. But that would have made Obama look good so they couldn't do that.

You remember two weeks ago the Republicans won the Presidency, retained the Senate, gained on the House, gained on the Governorships. That is how bad it got.

Weekly Unemployment Claims: Down 19K, Lowest Since 1973 - dshort - Advisor Perspectives

What is wrong with our economy is that in 30 years the rich people's pay has skyrocketed and the middle class has not gotten a raise. Why? I showed you in my previous post.

So when a CEO's pay goes from $3 million to $30 million and his 1000 employees don't get a raise in 30 years don't wonder why the middle class is struggling. And "you people" defend the CEO paying himself however much he wants to pay himself. And however little he wants to pay his employees regardless of how productive they are. Wake up Papa

Democrats lost the working class vote this time. At least the Democrats pretended to care about the poor when Obama was elected, this time the working middle class saw through the Democrats. This lost them more in the House, they lost the Senate, the Presidency, the Governorships and the Supreme Court.

It sure did. Even if it's true I tried to point out if Trump tries to help the workers of America he will meet resistance from the GOP. But don't worry, he's no FDR. He won't be a traitor to his class.

He won't do any of the things necessary to raise workers wages.

Will I ever find you on here telling Republicans they suck? I never see that. Sure you will say both sides are corrupt but I never see you taking on the dark side. Are you afraid of them or do you agree with them?

Why don't you cry some more over the Clinton foundation and then ignore this:

Donald Trump announced on Twitter that no one should worry about the potential conflicts of interest he could face over his range of global properties because everyone knew about them when they elected him and he blames any questions of impropriety on the media for reporting on them.

The evening tweet from the president-elect reads: “Prior to the election it was well known that I have interests in properties all over the world.Only the crooked media makes this a big deal!”

Do you agree in the last few decades all the raises have gone to upper management? So while profits and productivity are up, our wages are not keeping up. So why don't the corporations and CEO's just go back to paying us our fair share? This is why the middle class, especially blue collar, are hurting. Do you think the GOP or Trump are going to fix this?

And instead of giving workers wages, they give shareholders more. They used to take care of the workers first but since the 70's they've broke the social contract they used to have with workers. If you go to places like Germany you see the workers still have a social contract with the corporations that do business there. In America, since the 70's, corporations have said workers are worth less so we can give shareholders more. Do you think Trump is going to fix this problem?

These are the reasons why the middle class isn't doing as well as it should be. And you voted out the liberals and democrats expecting the Republicans to fix this?

HA.

I know trump was never going to bring jobs back home. Just pointing out how he conned blue collar uneducated votes.
You also "knew" that he was "never" going to be elected so....
You guys are already admitting you ain't bringing jobs back home. We told you that during the elections but the dumb voters bought into it.

And if trump was a moderate be wouldn't be hiring all the right wing nuts to work for him. He'd hire people from both sides.

Billionaires just took over your country. They already had but now they even have one of theirs in the white house

There are three dynamics that can explain the growing income gap between the rich and poor. 1. growing inequality in compensation, or skyrocketing pay for those at the top of the economy compared to everyone else; 2. a greater share of income going toward corporate profits and not wages; 3. and the increase in consumer prices that means wages don’t stretch as far. The first two basically indicate growing income inequality, and together they account for more than two-thirds of the divergence between productivity and pay between 1973 and 2014. And it’s getting worse with time: Between 2000 and 2014, these factors made up 87.2 percent of the gap.

And income inequality has resulted from deliberate government policy choices, “policy decisions made on behalf of those with the most income, wealth, and power that suppressed wage growth.” Research has consistently shown that the government is more responsive to the desires of the rich than everyone else. Things like: allowing unemployment to remain too high, failing to raise the minimum wage, letting overtime protections erode, and the corrosion of collective bargaining rights.

Yep, Wall St. owns Washington and party doesn't matter. You might be finally figuring it out.

So then we can agree this is no victory for the middle class?

The plain truth is she lied, was caught, and lied again. She knowingly violated State Department protocol, why, we can only guess. Unlike Nixon, she erased the majority of emails, why, we can only guess. Face it, she beat herself, even with the AG, and FBI capitulation, she escaped prosecution, even after paid for political rally disturbances and protests she lost. The media adored and ordained her, yet to my surprise the American people rejected her. I for one have to give credit to the silent majority, they raised up and picked the better of the two. What is of concern are those blind sheep that drank too much koolaid, were unable to see the con, and played like fools.
The e-mails she deleted were personal, just like every other gov't official, dupe.
According to HER you nitwit. hillary clinton is a pathological liar. She has a long history of failing to provide information demanded by subpoena. The whole world knows that, yet, as long as she has a "D" after her name, her corruption is a resume enhancement.
I feel a "Colin Powell used private email too" moment coming on any moment...
"What difference at this point does it make?"
Colin Powell was not a candidate for President. He did not lie about his emails. He did not attempt to destroy evidence in a congressional investigation.

The plain truth is she lied, was caught, and lied again. She knowingly violated State Department protocol, why, we can only guess. Unlike Nixon, she erased the majority of emails, why, we can only guess. Face it, she beat herself, even with the AG, and FBI capitulation, she escaped prosecution, even after paid for political rally disturbances and protests she lost. The media adored and ordained her, yet to my surprise the American people rejected her. I for one have to give credit to the silent majority, they raised up and picked the better of the two. What is of concern are those blind sheep that drank too much koolaid, were unable to see the con, and played like fools.
The e-mails she deleted were personal, just like every other gov't official, dupe.
According to HER you nitwit. hillary clinton is a pathological liar. She has a long history of failing to provide information demanded by subpoena. The whole world knows that, yet, as long as she has a "D" after her name, her corruption is a resume enhancement.
I feel a "Colin Powell used private email too" moment coming on any moment...
"What difference at this point does it make?"
Colin Powell was not a candidate for President. He did not lie about his emails. He did not attempt to destroy evidence in a congressional investigation.
Just wait and see all the secrecy and corruption and lies that come out of our new President's administration. And Trump will blow it all off and just blame the lyin liberal media.

Remember fool, "I could shoot someone and not lose one vote" is a quote from the billionaire you worship. You think the middle class won? You just put a billionaire in charge and gave the GOP complete control. You're so fucked!

Everything has been substantiated about Clinton.

What has not be ascertained is if the OP has retained what little sanity it possessed.
BS stolen e-mail crap and irrelevant "lies", taking money for speeches? Ay caramba...And all forgotten now, except by brainwashed chumps like you...
I'm all sad and shit that her emails were stolen. THAT is why the law says that you shouldn't send classified material over an unsecured server. Had she followed the rules, she might be President Elect.
They weren't off her server.
Where the hell have you been for the last 2 years, fool?
Not in dupe world, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back