Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

The plain truth is she lied, was caught, and lied again. She knowingly violated State Department protocol, why, we can only guess. Unlike Nixon, she erased the majority of emails, why, we can only guess. Face it, she beat herself, even with the AG, and FBI capitulation, she escaped prosecution, even after paid for political rally disturbances and protests she lost. The media adored and ordained her, yet to my surprise the American people rejected her. I for one have to give credit to the silent majority, they raised up and picked the better of the two. What is of concern are those blind sheep that drank too much koolaid, were unable to see the con, and played like fools.
The e-mails she deleted were personal, just like every other gov't official, dupe.
According to HER you nitwit. hillary clinton is a pathological liar. She has a long history of failing to provide information demanded by subpoena. The whole world knows that, yet, as long as she has a "D" after her name, her corruption is a resume enhancement.
I feel a "Colin Powell used private email too" moment coming on any moment...
"What difference at this point does it make?"
Colin Powell was not a candidate for President. He did not lie about his emails. He did not attempt to destroy evidence in a congressional investigation.
And now Trump no longer cares, dupe.

Productivity jumped 72% not because employees did more, but because computers were injected into the business model. The correlation between productivity and pay is a false comparison.

The plain truth is she lied, was caught, and lied again. She knowingly violated State Department protocol, why, we can only guess. Unlike Nixon, she erased the majority of emails, why, we can only guess. Face it, she beat herself, even with the AG, and FBI capitulation, she escaped prosecution, even after paid for political rally disturbances and protests she lost. The media adored and ordained her, yet to my surprise the American people rejected her. I for one have to give credit to the silent majority, they raised up and picked the better of the two. What is of concern are those blind sheep that drank too much koolaid, were unable to see the con, and played like fools.
The e-mails she deleted were personal, just like every other gov't official, dupe.
At least, that's what SHE says. Naturally, there was no independent oversight of the deletions.

I know trump was never going to bring jobs back home. Just pointing out how he conned blue collar uneducated votes.
You also "knew" that he was "never" going to be elected so....
You guys are already admitting you ain't bringing jobs back home. We told you that during the elections but the dumb voters bought into it.

And if trump was a moderate be wouldn't be hiring all the right wing nuts to work for him. He'd hire people from both sides.

Billionaires just took over your country. They already had but now they even have one of theirs in the white house

How is it different then Hillary billionaires taking over our country?

They own both parties that is true but you will notice the difference in the next couple years. Stay tuned.

Or maybe you won't notice the difference. You seem to have a very short memory. Did you forget how bad things were in 2005? So bad Pelosi & Reed took over the Senate and House in 2006. Democrats never win midterms. Yea, that's how bad things got.

And if you can show me one thing Trump does that's different than what Delay Hastert and Bush did, I'll be glad to see he's not a total right wing nut job because from who I see him working with this is going to be the most right wing government ever. We are about to see if the Republican way works. Do you think it does?

And when the GOP start spending money on infrastructure, just remember we were begging the GOP to spend on infrastructure for years now. But that would have made Obama look good so they couldn't do that.

Here is us saying it in 2007 Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts
That is absurd. Obama promised us that there were a whole bunch of shovel ready jobs just begging to be done if we would just give him a whole lot of money to spend on them. We gave him the money, therefore there are no infrastructure problems any more. If you want to say there are, we'll have to criticize The Fragile One, and you know how that messes up his day when he finds out about it in the news, along side all the other things he has no idea about until he sees them in there.

Or maybe you won't notice the difference. You seem to have a very short memory. Did you forget how bad things were in 2005? So bad Pelosi & Reed took over the Senate and House in 2006. Democrats never win midterms. Yea, that's how bad things got.
Clearly you have a worse short-term memory than anyone, because things were so bad in 2009 and 2010 that the American people kicked Pelosi to the curb and later did the same thing to Reid. Yeah, that's how bad things got.

Yes I remember. They didn't kick her to the curb. They didn't show up like they did in 2008 and 2012. The young people that voted for Obama didn't show up to the midterms. So they got fucked and got the GOP back into power. How did that work out for us?

https://thinkprogress.org/wages-hav...t-of-american-workers-ede9b2133989#.zacqroegx

Americans keep working harder and producing more economic growth but are not getting paid for it. After the end of World War II, the country experienced decades of steady economic growth that also translated into steady increases in pay for the workers who were fueling it. But that stopped in the 70’s. Between then and now, productivity grew 72.2 percent. On the other hand, pay for the typical worker rose just 9.2 percent. Compensation for the median worker, adjusted for inflation, grew just 8.7 percent between 1973 and 2014, or a 0.2 percent annual rate. Yet net productivity grew at a 1.33 percent annual pace in the same time. Things have gotten even worse since 2000: net productivity has grown 21.6 percent since then, yet inflation-adjusted compensation for the median worker grew just 1.8 percent.

What this means is that just 15 percent of the extra growth workers generated between the early 1970s and the present has translated into higher wages and benefits for them. Since 2000, just 8 percent of productivity growth has gone back to workers.

And it means that stagnating wages aren’t workers’ fault. People have been told that the economy isn’t doing well and therefore that’s why they aren’t doing well but economic growth has kept increasing at a healthy rate. Everybody’s wages could have grown substantially. But they didn’t.

This isn’t accidental, either. There are three dynamics that can explain this. 1. growing inequality in compensation, or skyrocketing pay for those at the top of the economy compared to everyone else; 2. a greater share of income going toward corporate profits and not wages; 3. and the increase in consumer prices that means wages don’t stretch as far.
Are you sure you understand what productivity and efficiency gains really means? When a company produces MORE with LESS human effort, that means that human effort is worth LESS to the company than before. That translates into layoffs and/or lower increases in pay. You do understand that, right? Here's a simplified example that might help.

Let's say there's a grand total of 300,000 men working the auto assembly lines for 3 auto companies, 100,000 men each. An enterprising company produces robots that can each do the work of 1000 men on the assembly line. The auto companies each install 50 of the robots.

1. How many men are now needed to produce the same amount of cars?
2. Has the value of an assembly line worker gone up or down as a result?
3. In what stupid world do the companies keep the same number of line workers at the same high salaries and lavish pensions?

Franko, It takes a bigger person to walk away once the veil of deceit is exposed then to proceed with prosecution. Revenge is for those of weaker character and insecurity.

At least, that's what SHE says. Naturally, there was no independent oversight of the deletions.
And never has been....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Which is, of course, why she deliberately mixed the two together, to give her plausible reason to delete those she didn't, for whatever reason, want seen. It's a moot point anyway, because her carelessness with national security won't get near the White House without a visitor's pass.

Which is, of course, why she deliberately mixed the two together, to give her plausible reason to delete those she didn't, for whatever reason, want seen. It's a moot point anyway, because her carelessness with national security won't get near the White House without a visitor's pass.
There is no reason. Except in hater dupe world...

You remember two weeks ago the Republicans won the Presidency, retained the Senate, gained on the House, gained on the Governorships. That is how bad it got.

Did it really get that bad? I don't think so.

Weekly Unemployment Claims: Down 19K, Lowest Since 1973 - dshort - Advisor Perspectives

What is wrong with our economy is that in 30 years the rich people's pay has skyrocketed and the middle class has not gotten a raise. Why? I showed you in my previous post.

So when a CEO's pay goes from $3 million to $30 million and his 1000 employees don't get a raise in 30 years don't wonder why the middle class is struggling. And "you people" defend the CEO paying himself however much he wants to pay himself. And however little he wants to pay his employees regardless of how productive they are. Wake up Papa

Been awake, I see your party and the Republican in bed with the rich.

Democrats lost the working class vote this time. At least the Democrats pretended to care about the poor when Obama was elected, this time the working middle class saw through the Democrats. This lost them more in the House, they lost the Senate, the Presidency, the Governorships and the Supreme Court.

The facade that the Dems care about the working class is gone.

And the illusion that the GOP cares is out there.

It worked for Trump, he got the working class.

Why don't you cry some more over the Clinton foundation and then ignore this:

Donald Trump announced on Twitter that no one should worry about the potential conflicts of interest he could face over his range of global properties because everyone knew about them when they elected him and he blames any questions of impropriety on the media for reporting on them.

The evening tweet from the president-elect reads: “Prior to the election it was well known that I have interests in properties all over the world.Only the crooked media makes this a big deal!”

Fact Donald got the working class vote, Hillary got the elitist vote.

Well we will see if it comes to realization. He should leave his business behind and run the country. He is also an idiot for using twitter.

Exactly, then why did she do it?

You remember two weeks ago the Republicans won the Presidency, retained the Senate, gained on the House, gained on the Governorships. That is how bad it got.

Did it really get that bad? I don't think so.

Weekly Unemployment Claims: Down 19K, Lowest Since 1973 - dshort - Advisor Perspectives

What is wrong with our economy is that in 30 years the rich people's pay has skyrocketed and the middle class has not gotten a raise. Why? I showed you in my previous post.

So when a CEO's pay goes from $3 million to $30 million and his 1000 employees don't get a raise in 30 years don't wonder why the middle class is struggling. And "you people" defend the CEO paying himself however much he wants to pay himself. And however little he wants to pay his employees regardless of how productive they are. Wake up Papa

Been awake, I see your party and the Republican in bed with the rich.

Democrats lost the working class vote this time. At least the Democrats pretended to care about the poor when Obama was elected, this time the working middle class saw through the Democrats. This lost them more in the House, they lost the Senate, the Presidency, the Governorships and the Supreme Court.

The facade that the Dems care about the working class is gone.

And the illusion that the GOP cares is out there.

It worked for Trump, he got the working class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you agree in the last few decades all the raises have gone to upper management? So while profits and productivity are up, our wages are not keeping up. So why don't the corporations and CEO's just go back to paying us our fair share? This is why the middle class, especially blue collar, are hurting. Do you think the GOP or Trump are going to fix this?

And instead of giving workers wages, they give shareholders more. They used to take care of the workers first but since the 70's they've broke the social contract they used to have with workers. If you go to places like Germany you see the workers still have a social contract with the corporations that do business there. In America, since the 70's, corporations have said workers are worth less so we can give shareholders more. Do you think Trump is going to fix this problem?

These are the reasons why the middle class isn't doing as well as it should be. And you voted out the liberals and democrats expecting the Republicans to fix this?

HA.

Reid and Pelosi took over in 2005, Obama came in in 2008 and your precious Democrats did nothing. Nor did they do it in 1993 when the had the Presidency, the House and the Senate.

I think the idea the Dems would do anything is utter BS.

You also "knew" that he was "never" going to be elected so....
You guys are already admitting you ain't bringing jobs back home. We told you that during the elections but the dumb voters bought into it.

And if trump was a moderate be wouldn't be hiring all the right wing nuts to work for him. He'd hire people from both sides.

Billionaires just took over your country. They already had but now they even have one of theirs in the white house

There are three dynamics that can explain the growing income gap between the rich and poor. 1. growing inequality in compensation, or skyrocketing pay for those at the top of the economy compared to everyone else; 2. a greater share of income going toward corporate profits and not wages; 3. and the increase in consumer prices that means wages don’t stretch as far. The first two basically indicate growing income inequality, and together they account for more than two-thirds of the divergence between productivity and pay between 1973 and 2014. And it’s getting worse with time: Between 2000 and 2014, these factors made up 87.2 percent of the gap.

And income inequality has resulted from deliberate government policy choices, “policy decisions made on behalf of those with the most income, wealth, and power that suppressed wage growth.” Research has consistently shown that the government is more responsive to the desires of the rich than everyone else. Things like: allowing unemployment to remain too high, failing to raise the minimum wage, letting overtime protections erode, and the corrosion of collective bargaining rights.

Yep, Wall St. owns Washington and party doesn't matter. You might be finally figuring it out.

So then we can agree this is no victory for the middle class?

It is a victory for the middle class in that their voice was heard.

Exactly, then why did she do it?
Convenience. Do WHAT?!?! LOL

There are three dynamics that can explain the growing income gap between the rich and poor. 1. growing inequality in compensation, or skyrocketing pay for those at the top of the economy compared to everyone else; 2. a greater share of income going toward corporate profits and not wages; 3. and the increase in consumer prices that means wages don’t stretch as far. The first two basically indicate growing income inequality, and together they account for more than two-thirds of the divergence between productivity and pay between 1973 and 2014. And it’s getting worse with time: Between 2000 and 2014, these factors made up 87.2 percent of the gap.

And income inequality has resulted from deliberate government policy choices, “policy decisions made on behalf of those with the most income, wealth, and power that suppressed wage growth.” Research has consistently shown that the government is more responsive to the desires of the rich than everyone else. Things like: allowing unemployment to remain too high, failing to raise the minimum wage, letting overtime protections erode, and the corrosion of collective bargaining rights.

Yep, Wall St. owns Washington and party doesn't matter. You might be finally figuring it out.

Sure, dupe. Enjoy the tax cut for the rich and the double down on W shell games. Hillary wanted a tax hike on the bloated rich and investment in America and Americans. You got duped AGAIN by malevolent bs gossip and racist fear mongering...

Sure, dupe. Enjoy the tax cut for the rich and the double down on W shell games. Hillary wanted a tax hike on the bloated rich and investment in America and Americans. You got duped AGAIN by malevolent bs gossip and racist fear mongering...

How did I get duped nutter? I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, it is you who got duped!

How did I get duped nutter? I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, it is you who got duped!
You believe there is no difference.

You know what? I just realized the people who did well under Bush were coal miners and oil company employees. They were doing well when gas was $4. Alaska was doing great at the expense of the rest of the country.

Anyways, I'd just like to see you arguing with a con every once in awhile. Maybe 1 out of every 20 posts maybe we see you mix it up and disagree with a con. Seems you are one of them. You remind me of Harry Dresden

And he says "I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump". Fact is if he didn't vote Hillary and he's not rich, he got duped. And he doesn't even know it.

Papa sounds like all the dumb ass blacks who say they didn't vote because it doesn't matter. Papa voted for Jill or Gary? What a fucking joke. Like they were credible/real candidates. LOL. Jill must be an idiot too who didn't think there was a difference. Now lets see how GREEN this country becomes, Jill stein, stupidest cUmT of the fucking year.

You believe there is no difference.

You know what? I just realized the people who did well under Bush were coal miners and oil company employees. They were doing well when gas was $4. Alaska was doing great at the expense of the rest of the country.

Anyways, I'd just like to see you arguing with a con every once in awhile. Maybe 1 out of every 20 posts maybe we see you mix it up and disagree with a con. Seems you are one of them. You remind me of Harry Dresden

You remind me of sealybobo.

Forum List

Back