Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.
Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.
Gun owners are law abiding up until the point they no longer are

You may be pefectly law abiding up until the point you shoot your wife
Adam Lanza was law abiding up until he killed his mother and shot up the school

What loopholes. A felon can't buy a gun from anyone. Therefore there are no loopholes….ohhhhh…you mean if you buy a gun at a gun show…that fallacy.

Sooo…a felon goes to a gun show. He tells the seller he wants to buy a gun but can't pass a background check…if the seller sells the gun anyway..he just committed a felony and broke the law. No loophole.

If the seller completes the deal, risking a felony and prison time, nothing you do will stop that transaction.

Or do you mean if I sell a gun to a family member?

I asked you a question you didn't answer. As expected.

Your question was completely irrelevant.
You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
You thus have NO good argument for maintaining those loopholes.
You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.
I don't have to.
You do if you want to discuss the topic at hand, rather than your red herring.

Who can tell us the importance of maintaining loopholes in the background check laws?

What loopholes. A felon can't buy a gun from anyone. Therefore there are no loopholes….ohhhhh…you mean if you buy a gun at a gun show…that fallacy.

Sooo…a felon goes to a gun show. He tells the seller he wants to buy a gun but can't pass a background check…if the seller sells the gun anyway..he just committed a felony and broke the law. No loophole.

If the seller completes the deal, risking a felony and prison time, nothing you do will stop that transaction.

You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.

Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.
The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.

Stupid reactionary paranoid garbage. Typical of you moron.

Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people.
What makes you think that anyone who doesn't molest children is law-abiding? You get dumber as the day goes on.

Ooh, he's still stinging.
Seriously, I give you a simple interactive link and you battle with it for hours and still can't figure it out. Then you actually write, and I quote verbatim, "Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people."

Seriously stupid stuff!

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.
I have him on ignore and allow him to surface only long enough to mock him.
Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.
He hates it, but he knows there's nothing he can do about it.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings

We don't need to do anything....let it just keep happening. We are too enamored by our firearms.

Our problem as a nation is that we are not reactionary

We watch as 30,000 Americans are killed by guns and shrug.......nothing we can do about it
We watch as 9 churchgoers are gunned down and shrug....nothing we can do about it
We watch as 20 first graders are slaughtered and shrug....nothing we can do about it

You support keeping loopholes in the background check laws but cannot cite ONE good reason to do so,

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.

You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.

That makes you insane.

What makes you think that anyone who doesn't molest children is law-abiding? You get dumber as the day goes on.

Seriously, I give you a simple interactive link and you battle with it for hours and still can't figure it out. Then you actually write, and I quote verbatim, "Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people."

Seriously stupid stuff!

Why didn't have your meltdown on the other poster who said gun laws are only obeyed by law abiding people.

You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.
That makes you insane.
I thought to ask why you enjoy being utterly irrelevant, but then I realized I really don't care.
Buh-bye.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
We don't need to do anything....let it just keep happening. We are too enamored by our firearms.
Ah. So you believe Hillary is acting unnecessarily.
Fair enough.

How many intruders or owould be attackers were shot or even scared away by guns last year vs kids accidentally shot?

Maybe its the media but I hear more of the latter anymore. Get me some stats please.

That is your best bet. Otherwise gun rights sounds like a lofty libersl college ideal base on a 240 yesr old war.
The figures for accidental gun deaths with children isn't out yet but 2013….under the age of 14…about 72…..
All accidental gun deaths in 2013… 505
All gun murders (including children) … 8,454
crimes stopped by law abiding citizens using guns… on average 2 million a year.
Note...
Even if that 2 million is off by 2 orders of magnitude...
20,000 crimes stopped compared to 9000 deaths.

And you know that the lowest number from all the studies is 764,000 times a year….and even the study of all gun research by the obama CDC in 2013, for 10 million dollars found a study that put the number at 500,000 as the lowest, and 3 million at the highest…and you can bet they were looking for the lowest number possible.

The largest study arrived at 108k. All your numbers are old, crime is down over 30% since those were done. 764k is like 500k in today's numbers.

Hey moron, crime is down because gun ownership is up, idiot.

Not because. WI and IL got concealed carry and violent crime is up.

Ah. So you believe Hillary is acting unnecessarily.
Fair enough.
What has she proposed that is unnecessary?

Seriously stupid stuff!

Why didn't have your meltdown on the other poster who said gun laws are only obeyed by law abiding people.
Because those who break gun laws must have guns, but that doesn't mean they are child molesters, now does it?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Our problem as a nation is that we are not reactionary

We watch as 30,000 Americans are killed by guns and shrug.......nothing we can do about it
We watch as 9 churchgoers are gunned down and shrug....nothing we can do about it
We watch as 20 first graders are slaughtered and shrug....nothing we can do about it

Bull shit. We are complete reactionary. Look at the knee jerk reaction to this and every shooting. You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You support keeping loopholes in the background check laws but cannot cite ONE good reason to do so,

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

You are talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic but job. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Seriously stupid stuff!

Because those who break gun laws must have guns, but that doesn't mean they are child molesters, now does it?

Are you seriously that stupid?

We don't have gun laws for the sake of those people who won't break them.

That makes you insane.

You want to talk about loopholes, start a thread on it. Quit fucking this thread up with your stupidity.

Forum List

Back