Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

Lets face it....we cherish our guns more than we cherish our safety

With 300 million guns out there, there is not much we can do. We love our guns and have grown up looking at guns as a solution to our problems. Our heroes all used guns to shoot up the bad guys and save the day. We have our gun fantasies about facing down a bad guy and blowing him away

So, in order to maintain our fantasies we are willing to put up with 30,000 gun deaths a year. We are willing to have a murder rate four or five times that of other industrialized countries. We are willing to watch a news reporter assasinated on live TV, watch as a racist slaughters nine people praying.....shit, we even did nothing when twenty first graders were slaughtered

This is America and this is the life we have chosen

Yes, Comrade Big Guy, we want guns because we don't care about being safe. Thank you for that significant contribution to the discussion

30,000 gun deaths a year is not keeping us safe

The rest of the civilized world shudders at our murder rate, massacres and assasinations

We just lookat the numbers and smirk
look at the numbers..and look at the demographics of crime...it's not a gun problem..it's a negroes with guns problem.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?

Stop it? Probably not

We are a second amendment nation. We have 300 million guns ready for you to resolve any grievance or conflict you may have. We are also a nation raised in a gun culture. Cowboys shooting it out in the street. Gangsters spraying machine guns.

Pissed at your boss? Heres a gun
Had it with your wife? Heres a gun
Guy cut you off in traffic? Heres a gun
Want to kill a bunch of first graders? Heres an AR-15

We need to admit that we prefer being an armed society than a safe society. People getting killed is a price we willingly pay

want to kill children in waco..here's a gun..want to kill weavers son and wife...here's a gun...

Why do you defend a pedophile murderer like David Koresh?
You are a sick fuck

so in order to "protect" those children the only resort was for the government to kill them..got it.

Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Sure, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
Universal Background checks! Assault Weapons bans! Waiting periods!
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
We need universal background checks, waiting periods, and gun buy backs.
How would any of these prevented this crime?
See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.

switzerland has mandatory gun ownership laws (for eligible people).Look at their murder rate.....spin that.

Switzerland has a large number of guns....they strictly control the distribution of bullets
I would gladly adopt Switzerlands gun laws

Who can tell us the importance of maintaining loopholes in the background check laws?

What loopholes. A felon can't buy a gun from anyone. Therefore there are no loopholes….ohhhhh…you mean if you buy a gun at a gun show…that fallacy.

Sooo…a felon goes to a gun show. He tells the seller he wants to buy a gun but can't pass a background check…if the seller sells the gun anyway..he just committed a felony and broke the law. No loophole.

If the seller completes the deal, risking a felony and prison time, nothing you do will stop that transaction.

Or do you mean if I sell a gun to a family member?

I asked you a question you didn't answer. As expected.

So...
No one is smart enough and compassionate enough to describe what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?

Laws against drunk driving can't stop any particular drunk driving accident, but that isn't an argument against having drunk driving laws.
So, no, you are NOT smart enough or compassionate enough to to describe what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime.
Thank you.

Who can tell us the importance of maintaining loopholes in the background check laws?

What loopholes. A felon can't buy a gun from anyone. Therefore there are no loopholes….ohhhhh…you mean if you buy a gun at a gun show…that fallacy.

Sooo…a felon goes to a gun show. He tells the seller he wants to buy a gun but can't pass a background check…if the seller sells the gun anyway..he just committed a felony and broke the law. No loophole.

If the seller completes the deal, risking a felony and prison time, nothing you do will stop that transaction.

Your question was completely irrelevant.

how so true. look how they fight for the baby killing Industry. PP

so take your gun control bs and stick it. you won't step on my right.

snip:

Gun Rights Advocate: 'We Don't Have a Gun Problem...We Don't Teach a Respect for Life'

CNSNews.com) - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) was calling for new gun control laws on Wednesday, even before the man who killed a reporter and cameraman on live television was in custody. Those calls for gun control were later echoed by the grieving father and boyfriend of WDBJ reporter Alison Parker, as well as President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and others.

But Dana Loesch, the author of "Hands off My Gun" and a staunch Second Amendment supporter, said her life was once saved by a gun. "I don't want that right taken from me," she told Fox New's Megyn Kelly Wednesday night.

"We don't have a gun problem. We have a criminal problem," Loesch said. "We have a society that thinks it's completely permissible to shirk responsibility. We have people who have no problem with what Planned Parenthood does in terms of fetal parts harvesting. We don't teach a respect for life.

all of it here:
Gun Rights Advocate: 'We Don't Have a Gun Problem...We Don't Teach a Respect for Life'

The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.

You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.

You thus have NO good argument for maintaining those loopholes.

The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.

Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people.

You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

I don't have to. No one can come up with one good reason to maintain loopholes in background check laws.

That means you are opposing them for no good reason.

tell you what hilly. lets start with the: onlycertainblackmatters violence and then move onto gang violence with you stepping in there to tell them to stop it. or shut the hell up. you people are lower than snakes you don't even let dead bodies get cold before YOU USE them for your own twisted agendas.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "irrelevant"?

Your question has nothing at all to do with the discussion, unless you can show some loophole that the shooter used to get a gun. Which you can't do so you have nothing to say moron.

Forum List

Back