Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

Your question was completely irrelevant.
You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
You thus have NO good argument for maintaining those loopholes.
You cannot tell what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.

You support keeping loopholes in the background check laws but cannot cite ONE good reason to do so,

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

You are talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic but job. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Background checks for gun purchases are irrelevant to the topic of guns?

lol, WTF

Again, why do you support maintaining loopholes in the background check laws?

You cannot tell us why it is important to maintain loopholes in background check laws, but you claim it's important.
Apparently, you're neither smart enough nor compassionate enough to figure it out.

He cannot address the topic so he has to derail the thread. Don't bother with that idiot.
I have him on ignore and allow him to surface only long enough to mock him.
Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.
He hates it, but he knows there's nothing he can do about it.
You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.
That makes you insane.
I thought to ask why you enjoy being utterly irrelevant, but then I realized I really don't care.
Buh-bye.

Excellent idea. We ignore the troll. Done.

What makes you think that anyone who doesn't molest children is law-abiding? You get dumber as the day goes on.

Ooh, he's still stinging.
Seriously, I give you a simple interactive link and you battle with it for hours and still can't figure it out. Then you actually write, and I quote verbatim, "Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people."

Seriously stupid stuff!

Why didn't have your meltdown on the other poster who said gun laws are only obeyed by law abiding people.
Because those who break gun laws must have guns, but that doesn't mean they are child molesters, now does it?

Are you seriously that stupid?

We don't have gun laws for the sake of those people who won't break them.
Not for their sake, because of them. You really get more moronic as the day goes on.

Last edited:
The figures for accidental gun deaths with children isn't out yet but 2013….under the age of 14…about 72…..
All accidental gun deaths in 2013… 505
All gun murders (including children) … 8,454
crimes stopped by law abiding citizens using guns… on average 2 million a year.
Note...
Even if that 2 million is off by 2 orders of magnitude...
20,000 crimes stopped compared to 9000 deaths.

And you know that the lowest number from all the studies is 764,000 times a year….and even the study of all gun research by the obama CDC in 2013, for 10 million dollars found a study that put the number at 500,000 as the lowest, and 3 million at the highest…and you can bet they were looking for the lowest number possible.

The largest study arrived at 108k. All your numbers are old, crime is down over 30% since those were done. 764k is like 500k in today's numbers.

Hey moron, crime is down because gun ownership is up, idiot.

Not because. WI and IL got concealed carry and violent crime is up.

Shut up you cherry picking idiot. You cannot have it both ways ass hat.

Everyone, including he, knows that he cannot soundly address the issue at hand and must therefore try to lead us away with a red herring.

You cannot come up with one good reason to keep loopholes in the background check laws and yet you defy the support of 90% of Americans to close those loopholes.

That makes you insane.

You want to talk about loopholes, start a thread on it. Quit fucking this thread up with your stupidity.

You are talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic but job. How fucking stupid are you anyway?[/QUOTE]

Gun control measures are directly referenced in the OP.

Are you denying that background checks are a gun control measure? How the fuck does talking about a gun control measure get labeled as irrelevant in a thread about gun control measures?

lol

You can always tell when a RWnut has been skewered, they start crying about something irrelevant.

You support keeping loopholes in the background check laws but cannot cite ONE good reason to do so,

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

You are talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic but job. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

lol, WTF

Finally, your fog lifts. Tell me fuck head, what loophole allowed the shooter to get his gun? Don't try to derail, don't ignore my question, if you want to claim relevance, explain how loopholes are relevant to this shooter.

Ooh, he's still stinging.
Seriously, I give you a simple interactive link and you battle with it for hours and still can't figure it out. Then you actually write, and I quote verbatim, "Laws against child molesting are only obeyed by law-abiding people."

Seriously stupid stuff!

Why didn't have your meltdown on the other poster who said gun laws are only obeyed by law abiding people.
Because those who break gun laws must have guns, but that doesn't mean they are child molesters, now does it?

Are you seriously that stupid?

We don't have gun laws for the sake of those people who won't break them.
Not for their sake, but for them none-the-less. You really get more moronic as the day goes on.

You check a person's background to see if they are eligible to legally buy a gun. What's your objection to that?

Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.
Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.
Gun owners are law abiding up until the point they no longer are

You may be pefectly law abiding up until the point you shoot your wife
Adam Lanza was law abiding up until he killed his mother and shot up the school

Stupid reactionary paranoid garbage. Typical of you moron.

Our problem as a nation is that we are not reactionary

We watch as 30,000 Americans are killed by guns and shrug.......nothing we can do about it
We watch as 9 churchgoers are gunned down and shrug....nothing we can do about it
We watch as 20 first graders are slaughtered and shrug....nothing we can do about it

Bull shit. We are complete reactionary. Look at the knee jerk reaction to this and every shooting. You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Reactionary?

You call doing nothing reactionary?
If we were reactionary we would have gotten rid of the guns decades ago like the rest of the free world

Last edited:

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

lol, WTF

Finally, your fog lifts. Tell me fuck head, what loophole allowed the shooter to get his gun? Don't try to derail, don't ignore my question, if you want to claim relevance, explain how loopholes are relevant to this shooter.

The OP quotes Hillary Clinton generalizing about gun control measures.

That is the topic.

If you think I'm off topic report my posts and see what the Mods say.

That makes you insane.

You want to talk about loopholes, start a thread on it. Quit fucking this thread up with your stupidity.

Gun control measures are directly referenced in the OP.

Are you denying that background checks are a gun control measure? How the fuck does talking about a gun control measure get labeled as irrelevant in a thread about gun control measures?

lol

You can always tell when a RWnut has been skewered, they start crying about something irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

Loopholes idiot, try to pay attention if just to your own argument.

The laws she comes up with, will only be obeyed by law-abiding people. And they aren't the ones causing the problems.
Gun owners are law abiding up until the point they no longer are

You may be pefectly law abiding up until the point you shoot your wife
Adam Lanza was law abiding up until he killed his mother and shot up the school

Stupid reactionary paranoid garbage. Typical of you moron.

Our problem as a nation is that we are not reactionary

We watch as 30,000 Americans are killed by guns and shrug.......nothing we can do about it
We watch as 9 churchgoers are gunned down and shrug....nothing we can do about it
We watch as 20 first graders are slaughtered and shrug....nothing we can do about it

Bull shit. We are complete reactionary. Look at the knee jerk reaction to this and every shooting. You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Reactionary?

You call doing nothing reactionary?
If we were reactionary we wpould have gotten rid of the guns decades ago like the rest of the free world

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 30
“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Sure, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
Universal Background checks! Assault Weapons bans! Waiting periods!
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
We need universal background checks, waiting periods, and gun buy backs.
We need those things like a whole in the head. We have had all of them at some level for years and the crime rate is unaffecetd.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings

Sure, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
How would any of these prevented this crime?
See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.
No that's not true. The countries that have those things had low rates of crime to begin with.

and I'm the idiot?

lol, good one.

lol, WTF

The OP quotes Hillary Clinton generalizing about gun control measures.

That is the topic.

If you think I'm off topic report my posts and see what the Mods say.

Ok moron, you started to get relevant but of course you can't. I listened one more time to your irrelevant ignorance but you couldn't make any sense of it.

Troll away idiot, you are no longer relevant.

How would any of these prevented this crime?
See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.
So... you admit you cannot describe how the things you want would have prevented this crime.
Thank you for playing.
Stricter background checks could have recognized this mans instability.. Then again, you can never completely stop gun violence, and people already have guns in mass numbers..
No, there was no background check that would have prevented it. Being "weird" is not a disqualifer for owning a gun.

Note...
Even if that 2 million is off by 2 orders of magnitude...
20,000 crimes stopped compared to 9000 deaths.

And you know that the lowest number from all the studies is 764,000 times a year….and even the study of all gun research by the obama CDC in 2013, for 10 million dollars found a study that put the number at 500,000 as the lowest, and 3 million at the highest…and you can bet they were looking for the lowest number possible.

The largest study arrived at 108k. All your numbers are old, crime is down over 30% since those were done. 764k is like 500k in today's numbers.

Hey moron, crime is down because gun ownership is up, idiot.

Not because. WI and IL got concealed carry and violent crime is up.

Shut up you cherry picking idiot. You cannot have it both ways ass hat.

If it really lowers crime then it shouldn't go up. I believe ownership does not effect crime personally. The claim that it lowers crime is based on cherry picking.

Forum List

Back