🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary wins Nevada

The Bern has made an impressive showing in this race, but the delegates are starting to mount for Hillary. A close second is not going to accomplish much for the B-man. He's got to take some of these big states, and it ain't gonna be NY. Can he win California? Florida? With Hillary's super delegate advantage, Bernie needs some big, unequivocal victories, and I don't think he's gonna get them.

This was actually a pretty important win. If Sanders ever was going to have any real chance of winning the nomination, a big win here would've been the most realistic shot at it.

The Bern has made an impressive showing in this race, but the delegates are starting to mount for Hillary. A close second is not going to accomplish much for the B-man. He's got to take some of these big states, and it ain't gonna be NY. Can he win California? Florida? With Hillary's super delegate advantage, Bernie needs some big, unequivocal victories, and I don't think he's gonna get them.

I just saw on FOX that Hillary won a precinct by someone cutting a deck of cards? And of course Hillary won with the higher card....

Unbelievable the incredible luck this lady has.

Hillary Clinton is the best chance the Democrats have for losing the election in November.

I've been saying that for over a year.

You must think that traditionally Democratic voters will stay home or vote for Trump, Cruz or Rubio......and that independents will suddenly stop leaning left in order to not vote for a centrist liberal.

I don't see it.

alg_hillary-introduced.jpg

Congratulations, Madam President.

I just saw on FOX that Hillary won a precinct by someone cutting a deck of cards? And of course Hillary won with the higher card....

Yeah....that cattle future thing was a dandy ;)

as i watched her speak just now, it boggles me that she never proposed lowering taxes on everyone to help create jobs,,,,pisses me off!

It is amazing that a known criminal could be a major party Presidential candidate.

that is amazing but what do they really have otherwise

--LOL
at least shes a citizen and hasn't gone bankrupt 4 times

She was dang close, she was "dead broke" BAHAHAHAHAHA You loons bought that shit hook line and sinker
she did well with cattle futures lol and she wrote a book

Forum List

Back