🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary wins Nevada

It is amazing that a known criminal could be a major party Presidential candidate.

that is amazing but what do they really have otherwise

--LOL
at least shes a citizen and hasn't gone bankrupt 4 times

She was dang close, she was "dead broke" BAHAHAHAHAHA You loons bought that shit hook line and sinker
she did well with cattle futures lol and she wrote a book

You poor thing, eddie. So much promise and you're duped by an old corrupt lying hag

It is amazing that a known criminal could be a major party Presidential candidate.

--LOL

I'll take the guy who went bankrupt 4 times (legally entitled to do so, by the way) over someone under FBI investigation.
how long will you repubs throw shit up against the wall with nothing sticking? trump is a buffoon

--LOL

She was dang close, she was "dead broke" BAHAHAHAHAHA You loons bought that shit hook line and sinker

You poor thing, eddie. So much promise and you're duped by an old corrupt lying hag
did you sell your stock ?? Buffet didn't

--LOL

Indeed I did, tidy profit and moved on to another victim, it closed Friday and I was up by .32. Buffet has different goals than I do

Under investigation by the FBI and you're excited about her as a prospective leader of the free world?
'Leader of the free world'. You don't know how silly that sounds outside the US.
leader of the free world ?? you talking about trump??? lol

I don't give a fuck how it sounds "outside" the U.S. I know you globalists love to get your thong in a knot over such simple things.

--LOL

I'll take the guy who went bankrupt 4 times (legally entitled to do so, by the way) over someone under FBI investigation.
how long will you repubs throw shit up against the wall with nothing sticking? trump is a buffoon

I'll give you that... She'd definitely teflon. Quick question for you Eddie: Are you really that excited about a candidate who actually answers a question about honesty by saying that she tries not to lie?

Surprisingly enough, this may have been her most truthful answer ever given to a tough question. Ironic, isn't it?

There's no question after this win that Hillary will get the nomination. There's too many states that are in the south and west with hispanics and blacks to allow Sanders to have a chance.

I think it's way too early to say Hillary will win for sure. Bernie does very well among minorities; the problem is so many of them aren't familiar with him. Whether or not Bernie wins will depend on whether or not he can reach those communities quick enough. He does need some big wins soon though.

Under investigation by the FBI and you're excited about her as a prospective leader of the free world?
'Leader of the free world'. You don't know how silly that sounds outside the US.
Most on the American right are ignorant of, or have contempt for, the world outside of the United States.

How does the phrase, "Leader of the free world" show ignorance or contempt for the world outside of the U.S.? Are you one of the people who get upset by the phrase "Founding Fathers" as well?

It was a squeaker. It does not bode well for a general election. The story is, she was losing and Harry Reid made a personal call to the head of the culinary union.

Indeed I did, tidy profit and moved on to another victim, it closed Friday and I was up by .32. Buffet has different goals than I do
glad you made a days pay......or more ,,,,,,it was because the news of warrens 26 million purchase in dec filings came public

--LOL

bernie drew the 6 of hearts

hillary won with the Ace of clubs

--LOL

the democrat party is just too much

CbsAPj9UEAAI778.jpg

Clinton wins precinct with lucky ace

glad you made a days pay......or more ,,,,,,it was because the news of warrens 26 million purchase in dec filings came public

Yeah..I bought it about three weeks ago, got really lucky on Buffet going whole hog. My grandpa is making a bundle on a marijuana holding, interesting. A rare penny stock that is paying off huge

Forum List

Back