🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary wins Nevada

It is amazing that a known criminal could be a major party Presidential candidate.

that is amazing but what do they really have otherwise

--LOL
at least shes a citizen and hasn't gone bankrupt 4 times

I'll take the guy who went bankrupt 4 times (legally entitled to do so, by the way) over someone under FBI investigation.
how long will you repubs throw shit up against the wall with nothing sticking? trump is a buffoon

I'll give you that... She'd definitely teflon. Quick question for you Eddie: Are you really that excited about a candidate who actually answers a question about honesty by saying that she tries not to lie?

Surprisingly enough, this may have been her most truthful answer ever given to a tough question. Ironic, isn't it?
King I've been around the block long enough to know they ALL lie some small lies some big lies and some damn lies her lies don't make a tinkers damn to me ,,,,shes the best ,the most experienced candidate out there and she'll get my vote

It is amazing that a known criminal could be a major party Presidential candidate.

--LOL

I'll take the guy who went bankrupt 4 times (legally entitled to do so, by the way) over someone under FBI investigation.
how long will you repubs throw shit up against the wall with nothing sticking? trump is a buffoon
and hillary is not liked by a whole bunch of people,so between her and trump we get 2 people who are not liked by the opposite sides as well as many on their own side...looks like this country will have 4 more years of the same old shit.....lucky us.....

--LOL

and hillary is not liked by a whole bunch of people,so between her and trump we get 2 people who are not liked by the opposite sides as well as many on their own side...looks like this country will have 4 more years of the same old shit.....lucky us.....

those disappointed by hillary would be more likely to vote for trump

then the other way around

How anyone can vote for hillary and not be a scum sucking criminal, is beyond me. I just have to assume half the country are liars and criminals.

2 million voters in Nevada. 10 thousand voted. That's what you call democracy! Or maybe it's disinterest.

I listened to Hillarys victory speech....and concluded she is running for the presidency of Kenya ....what a dismal view she has of America.

she did well with cattle futures lol and she wrote a book

You poor thing, eddie. So much promise and you're duped by an old corrupt lying hag
did you sell your stock ?? Buffet didn't

Indeed I did, tidy profit and moved on to another victim, it closed Friday and I was up by .32. Buffet has different goals than I do
glad you made a days pay......or more ,,,,,,it was because the news of warrens 26 million purchase in dec filings came public

Yeah..I bought it about three weeks ago, got really lucky on Buffet going whole hog. My grandpa is making a bundle on a marijuana holding, interesting. A rare penny stock that is paying off huge
my son had 2 of those sold at a loss had a good friend give me nvrx the other day so far so good

2 million voters in Nevada. 10 thousand voted. That's what you call democracy! Or maybe it's disinterest.

I listened to Hillarys victory speech....and concluded she is running for the presidency of Kenya ....what a dismal view she has of America.

really? just 10000 ?
im in small city.just 300000 people
even for mayor.people vote 80000

Under investigation by the FBI and you're excited about her as a prospective leader of the free world?
'Leader of the free world'. You don't know how silly that sounds outside the US.
Most on the American right are ignorant of, or have contempt for, the world outside of the United States.

How does the phrase, "Leader of the free world" show ignorance or contempt for the world outside of the U.S.? Are you one of the people who get upset by the phrase "Founding Fathers" as well?
dont hold your breath for an answer,jones doesnt do well defending his bullshit.....

they were at the crap tables I've missed air flights when the dice were passing

You poor thing, eddie. So much promise and you're duped by an old corrupt lying hag
did you sell your stock ?? Buffet didn't

Indeed I did, tidy profit and moved on to another victim, it closed Friday and I was up by .32. Buffet has different goals than I do
glad you made a days pay......or more ,,,,,,it was because the news of warrens 26 million purchase in dec filings came public

Yeah..I bought it about three weeks ago, got really lucky on Buffet going whole hog. My grandpa is making a bundle on a marijuana holding, interesting. A rare penny stock that is paying off huge
my son had 2 of those sold at a loss had a good friend give me nvrx the other day so far so good

Interesting holding, I've made some money off bios but it's been awhile. Look at PHOT, I don't trade in that sector but it shows promise

Exactly.

Some people should not be allowed to cast a vote, as only an ignorant idiot would vote for Hillary the Beast, who were not for the power and connections of the Clinton family would have had an investigation and have charges laid against her a long time ago!

Instead of standing for POTUS she should be standing in jail.

--LOL

those disappointed by hillary would be more likely to vote for trump

then the other way around
dont matter....with either one of them we get yet another half-assed president.....lucky for us.....

Forum List

Back