Hillary wins the popular vote

If so what Explains this

If the Popular vote totals are categorically unimportant why are the Right wingers doing the Misinformation circuit...its important because they want to claim they are in the majority when they are not...
Consider :

people who Googled the phrase "Final Election Count" as late as 2 p.m. on Nov. 14.
The first entry in Google’s news category -- above those from news links to the Washington Post and Politico -- was a Nov. 12 post (updated the following day) from a little-known site called 70news.[ a Right wing Propaganda site like Breitbart]

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won both popular (62.9M-62.2M) and Electoral College Votes (306-232)," the post’s headline said.

No, Trump is not beating Clinton in the popular vote
PolitiFact‎ - 16 hours ago

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won" the popular vote.
Bloggers on Saturday, November 12th, 2016 in web posts

According to its Facebook page, the site launched in August [ I bet Bannon has ties to these folks] and seeks to "share news that matters to you. What liberal media will try to hide, we will uncover.":cuckoo:
Don't forget, the greater the margin of victory, the greater the mandate for the new president to implement his agenda. Trump won, the democrats are feverishly trying to find any way they can possibly claim he either didn't really win or that he has no mandate to implement his agenda, so the Republicans are just batting aside the feeble objections.

His margin of victory was a negative number.
see the mandate is because he also won the congress. No matter how you wish to make yourself feel better, the fact remains it was a mandate. baddaboom :dance::dance::dance:

Liberals just want to change the scoring system after the game is over because they lost. That isn't OK with you?

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards of offense ...

The votes are the points.

Who can name all of the other elections in the US where the guy who wins the vote doesn't win the election?
Happened counting this time 5 times.

"Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through."

You mean like the way Democrats passed ACA? THAT shit is going to come back and bite your silly asses.

I thought 60 Democrats passed the ACA.
Well, technically, you are correct, but the ACA left out a couple of provisions that Democrats knew would sink the ship, so a week later they pushed through the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (56-43) with the Budget Reconciliation Rule.

Technically correct? Actually, I'm just plain correct. Why didn't any Republicans participate in the ACA to help make it better?
Because they weren't included in discussions.
Then how did they make 161 amendments to it?
In committee and on the floor, or don't you understand what an amendment is?

"Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through."

You mean like the way Democrats passed ACA? THAT shit is going to come back and bite your silly asses.

Well, technically, you are correct, but the ACA left out a couple of provisions that Democrats knew would sink the ship, so a week later they pushed through the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (56-43) with the Budget Reconciliation Rule.

Technically correct? Actually, I'm just plain correct. Why didn't any Republicans participate in the ACA to help make it better?

That's a lie. Obama begged Republicans to participate and provide input. I remember that very clearly.
That's funny, papoose. Here's what happened: Republicans and ObamaCare

It seems to boil down to more Americans wanted Hillary and more electors wanted Trump.

No, it's that while more people wanted Hillary, the majority of people in more STATES wanted Trump. That's the problem with pandering to certain groups that aren't dispersed but who are, instead, concentrated in certain locations.
Donald J. Trump [emoji818] @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

Unless it was the other way around, then you would be really happy.

Hillary and Libs are counting those 3 Million ILLEGAL votes as part of the total number of votes that give her the Popular Vote 'win'
How do you know that all the illegals voted for Hillary in a SECRET ballot?
You don't, of course!
Certainly the Russian illegals voted for Trump, and we know for certain that at least some of the dead voted for Trump.

Republican election judge, 88, accused of voter fraud

ALTON – A Madison County Republican election judge is facing felony charges of voter fraud after she allegedly mailed in a ballot belonging to her dead husband.

Audrey R. Cook, 88, of Alton is accused of sending in an absentee ballot that belonged to her husband. She faces two counts of elections fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Madison County State’s Attorney Tom Gibbons told the Record that any attempt to undermine the electoral process should be treated seriously and that the electoral process should be protected from voter fraud.

“Futhermore, because of her position as an election judge, she must be held to a higher standard,” Gibbons said.

Wow, massive liberal stupidity on display.

You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. LOL. Totally misinformed.
Yes you are. You are one self proclaimed educated idiot.
Dumb is smart. Fiction is fact. Black is white. Pubtroll.

Hilly won the popular vote, told to you by the same people who told you she was up by 12 points in the polls.

You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. LOL. Totally misinformed.

"Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes..."

You think you can actually make up your own facts spick?
READ any of these links...duh

That's a lie. Obama begged Republicans to participate and provide input. I remember that very clearly.

Why must you lie?
H told them that "He won" and that "Elections had consequences".

The following link proves that you are lying.

The Real Story of Obamacare's Birth

Obama to GOP: 'I won'

President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

Obama To GOP: “I Won”
Obama To GOP: "I Won" | The Huffington Post

Yawn.
From your WaPo link:

A visibly frustrated President Obama delivered a blunt message to Republicans with whom he had feuded over the government shutdown and the debt ceiling over the past month on Tuesday: Elections matter. I won; you lost. Deal with it.

That's a paraphrase -- obviously. Here's what Obama actually said:

"You don't like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don't break it. Don't break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building. That's not being faithful to what this country's about."

Yawn. Idiots.

Don't forget, the greater the margin of victory, the greater the mandate for the new president to implement his agenda. Trump won, the democrats are feverishly trying to find any way they can possibly claim he either didn't really win or that he has no mandate to implement his agenda, so the Republicans are just batting aside the feeble objections.

His margin of victory was a negative number.
see the mandate is because he also won the congress. No matter how you wish to make yourself feel better, the fact remains it was a mandate. baddaboom :dance::dance::dance:

Liberals just want to change the scoring system after the game is over because they lost. That isn't OK with you?

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards of offense ...

The votes are the points.

Who can name all of the other elections in the US where the guy who wins the vote doesn't win the election?
Happened counting this time 5 times.

The gay little faggot knows he's on ignore and he's in flaming homosexual love with me, so he keeps following me around quoting me hoping someone will quote him doing it so I see it and realize he's my heart's dream.

It worked except that actually he makes me sick ...

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

Kerry won Ohio and the popular vote in 2004, according to the 2004 exit polls. So the Democrats have actually won the popular vote in 7 out of the last 7 Presidential elections.

The simple fact is that a Republican hasn't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush in 1988. There was widespread voter suppression during the 2016 election in states like N. Carolina, Arizona, and Wisconsin and this election was stolen from Clinton.

Democracy is on life support in this country and has been for the past several elections. The Repug Party is fascist, the Repug Party is evil, and the Repug Party does not believe in democracy.

Then how did they make 161 amendments to it?
In committee and on the floor, or don't you understand what an amendment is?
Sure, and the republicans proposed over 200 of them to the ACA of which 161 were adopted. Doesn't look like they were shut out of participating in the ACA after all.

Why must you lie?
H told them that "He won" and that "Elections had consequences".

The following link proves that you are lying.

The Real Story of Obamacare's Birth

Obama To GOP: “I Won”
Obama To GOP: "I Won" | The Huffington Post

Yawn.
From your WaPo link:

A visibly frustrated President Obama delivered a blunt message to Republicans with whom he had feuded over the government shutdown and the debt ceiling over the past month on Tuesday: Elections matter. I won; you lost. Deal with it.

That's a paraphrase -- obviously. Here's what Obama actually said:

"You don't like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don't break it. Don't break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building. That's not being faithful to what this country's about."

Yawn. Idiots.
I agree that the "quote" is not so much a quote as a paraphrase, but 'I won. Get over it' is what he would have said had he been free to do so.
So, idjut, Trump won. Get over it.

Forum List

Back