Hillary wins the popular vote

Hillary and Libs are counting those 3 Million ILLEGAL votes as part of the total number of votes that give her the Popular Vote 'win'
How do you know that all the illegals voted for Hillary in a SECRET ballot?
You don't, of course!
Certainly the Russian illegals voted for Trump, and we know for certain that at least some of the dead voted for Trump.

Republican election judge, 88, accused of voter fraud

ALTON – A Madison County Republican election judge is facing felony charges of voter fraud after she allegedly mailed in a ballot belonging to her dead husband.

Audrey R. Cook, 88, of Alton is accused of sending in an absentee ballot that belonged to her husband. She faces two counts of elections fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Madison County State’s Attorney Tom Gibbons told the Record that any attempt to undermine the electoral process should be treated seriously and that the electoral process should be protected from voter fraud.

“Futhermore, because of her position as an election judge, she must be held to a higher standard,” Gibbons said.

why did you post this at me?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. LOL. Totally misinformed.

"Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes..."

You think you can actually make up your own facts spick?

Two years? You must be swimming in the kool-aide. Republicans have been blocking every attempt to address problems for the past six years. I expect that Democrats will now become the party of obstruction unless they are more pragmatic than the republicans were and can find areas of agreement. I really think that you are about to see how hard it is to get anything done in the face of opposition. Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through. Then they can have the fascist dictatorship they so desire.
"Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through."

You mean like the way Democrats passed ACA? THAT shit is going to come back and bite your silly asses.

I thought 60 Democrats passed the ACA.
Well, technically, you are correct, but the ACA left out a couple of provisions that Democrats knew would sink the ship, so a week later they pushed through the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (56-43) with the Budget Reconciliation Rule.

Technically correct? Actually, I'm just plain correct. Why didn't any Republicans participate in the ACA to help make it better?
Because they weren't included in discussions.
Then how did they make 161 amendments to it?

Two years? You must be swimming in the kool-aide. Republicans have been blocking every attempt to address problems for the past six years. I expect that Democrats will now become the party of obstruction unless they are more pragmatic than the republicans were and can find areas of agreement. I really think that you are about to see how hard it is to get anything done in the face of opposition. Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through. Then they can have the fascist dictatorship they so desire.
"Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through."

You mean like the way Democrats passed ACA? THAT shit is going to come back and bite your silly asses.

Well, technically, you are correct, but the ACA left out a couple of provisions that Democrats knew would sink the ship, so a week later they pushed through the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (56-43) with the Budget Reconciliation Rule.

Technically correct? Actually, I'm just plain correct. Why didn't any Republicans participate in the ACA to help make it better?

That's a lie. Obama begged Republicans to participate and provide input. I remember that very clearly.

That's a lie. Obama begged Republicans to participate and provide input. I remember that very clearly.

Why must you lie?
H told them that "He won" and that "Elections had consequences".

Why must you lie?

The following link proves that you are lying.

The Real Story of Obamacare's Birth

Why must you lie?

So you want o go with the "My link is better than your link " defense.
Idiot, by the way your link didn't work.

Why must you lie?

yep, he was born in Kenya. It's water under the bridge.

GettyImages-622863752.jpg

Why must you lie?

Obama to GOP: 'I won'
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

Obama To GOP: “I Won”
Obama To GOP: "I Won" | The Huffington Post

Yawn.

Clinton’s lead in the popular vote passes 1 million
Wasserman tweeted that votes from Montgomery County, Maryland, pushed Clinton’s lead over the 1-million mark, with the Democratic nominee receiving roughly 20,000 more votes, compared to about 3,000 for Trump.

Votes are still being tabulated in California, Utah and Washington, according to Tracy Lewis, elections operations manager for the Associated Press. The result in Michigan remains too close to call
Oh No

That Gonna get the president-elect buffoon tweeting again.

This just in:
Libs continue epic seditious whining...
Trump STILL President.

:p

Forum List

Back